Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,458 members, 7,881,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (5014441 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngtekkey(m): 3:58pm On May 15, 2018
Jay95:

Odds now 1.3+ lol
My network couldn't allow me stake on time
lol, was 2+ when I did
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngtekkey(m): 4:02pm On May 15, 2018
Tissuepaper, can you link me up with those you're following on vowing their kips on blogasport tips
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gift01: 4:03pm On May 15, 2018
I love inPlay but winning millions via using a low stake and growing it to the top is quite a tall dream. The problem is you win some and lose some but then it is so addictive that it gives you this belief that you can grow it up but alas when the bell starts ringing, it won't be funny. The guys with huge funds and money management can win a little as a game a luck can swing anywhere #goodluck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 4:07pm On May 15, 2018
the original link to join 1xbet is in my signature below, don't dull
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 15, 2018
gift01:
I love inPlay but winning millions via using a low stake and growing it to the top is quite a tall dream. The problem is you win some and lose some but then it is so addictive that it gives you this belief that you can grow it up but alas when the bell starts ringing, it won't be funny. The guys with huge funds and money management can win a little as a game a luck can swing anywhere #goodluck
Inplay is not for small stakers, in fact betting entirely.
The possibility of you hitting millions with mere #100 is Sher luck plus God's favor.
I know millionaires on this same thread that makes 300k+ income daily(apart from initial stakes) cause they stake large and have discipline.
We'll all get there someday i believe.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 4:10pm On May 15, 2018
Some things to note though.. Play it only on live games.. Make sure you do a little background check on the tipster most of them win only 20percent of their tips, hence some are quacks and following their tips will only give you a quick loss record ..

I shall contribute my own quota here on this thread, although I don't guarantee a hundred percent win ..its just another strategy I use in raping the bookies ..goodluck

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:12pm On May 15, 2018
Chiefheywhy:
CC : JAY95 , YOUNGTEKKEY
Lost..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cooladex(m): 4:13pm On May 15, 2018
My 3.68 odds ready. Games starts by 6pm.
75K5Q5C
amahjohn
buklarbest
Chidexter
Sugaarh

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by st2clem: 4:13pm On May 15, 2018
admin can you please delete. looks fishy
Hunry:
1xbet & their different funny links...
. Don't make a mistake, click d link below to join the original 1xbet site.
. ( for the 'promo code' option, leave it blank)
.. https://1xmobzjm.host/en/?bf=5aae5b9561c88_145040761
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 15, 2018
what is d meaning if 2ways and where can d option b found
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by vivvyo(m): 4:16pm On May 15, 2018
75K6D7W

if you can, play this
goodluck

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 4:18pm On May 15, 2018
TissuePaper:
I won 4 times in a row with it..simple logic... the white man thinks he's smarter but they can't be smarter than us

Wow!!.. I now see someone using my tricks and what I shared last time here about blogabet to make some money. Weldone. but aren't you the same guy that refused to share your goldmine before? grin grin grin grin.... Anyway, In life we must learn to carry ppl along.

Today I was watching an advert and the man said " If you want to test a man's character give him money and power" I think thats the main problems we nigerians are facing right now because we have no love to one another. We always blame the government and Buhari but within ourselves we are worst than this government.

Please this write up is for everyone, Let us begin the change to ourselves, Lets be honest to one another, Let us stop deceiving one another, Lets help one another so that the rest of us can be able to achieve little things together.

I've been insulted here a lot but that doesn't mean I should hate and that's why I still went ahead to drop those tips here without holding any hates on anybody.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 15, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Lost..
Yeah.
It's Ok
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olahajayi(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2018
goldenval:

Wow!!.. I now see someone using my tricks and what I shared last time here about blogabet to make some money. Weldone. but aren't you the same guy that refused to share your goldmine before? grin grin grin grin.... Anyway, In life we must learn to carry ppl along.

Today I was watching an advert and the man said " If you want to test a man's character give him money and power" I think thats the main problems we nigerians are facing right now because we have no love to one another. We always blame the government and Buhari but within ourselves we are worst than this government.

Please this write up is for everyone, Let us begin the change to ourselves, Lets be honest to one another, Let us stop deceiving one another, Lets help one another so that the rest of us can be able to achieve little things together.

I've been insulted here a lot but that doesn't mean I should hate and that's why I still went ahead to drop those tips here without holding any hates on anybody.

Nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 4:20pm On May 15, 2018
Youngtekkey:
Tissuepaper, can you link me up with those you're following on vowing their kips on blogasport tips
lol..i actually follow some tipsters just because sharing losing tips is their hobby, in fact they are the best set to practice the reverse psychology technique on
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 15, 2018
goldenval:

A Boss is always a Boss, No matter what.
Kudos

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Templerun95(f): 4:20pm On May 15, 2018
goldenval:

golden golden wink wink wink smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 15, 2018
TissuePaper:
lol..i actually follow some tipsters just because sharing losing tips is their hobby, in fact they are the best set to practice the reverse psychology technique on
Lol... hahahahaha
You wicked Sha.
Now for their mind, them go think say their tips na world class see as dem dey get followers.
And you'll be like....

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 4:24pm On May 15, 2018
goldenval:

yeah..i followed your tips although I tweaked it a little bit ..thanks for sharing though
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2018
Jay95:

Inplay is not for small stakers, in fact betting entirely.
The possibility of you hitting millions with mere #100 is Sher luck plus God's favor.
I know millionaires on this same thread that makes 300k+ income daily(apart from initial stakes) cause they stake large and have discipline.
We'll all get there someday i believe.
smiley
The way you guys boldly throw this your fairytale figures upandan. Do you know what it means to earn 300k daily?

Apart from the recent millionaires we all witnessed, majority of this so called "high stakers" have less than 500k in their accounts. Don't let the 1k, 5k they throw around deceive you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 4:27pm On May 15, 2018
Jay95:

Lol... hahahahaha
You wicked Sha.
Now for their mind, them go think say their tips na world class see as dem dey get followers.
And you'll be like....
haha..its really crazy cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 15, 2018
Viking007:
The way you guys boldly throw this your fairytale figures upandan. Do you know what it means to earn 300k daily?

Apart from the recent millionaires we all witnessed, majority of this so called "high stakers" have less than 500k in their accounts. Don't let the 1k, 5k they throw around deceive you.
grin grin
Deceive yourself.
We have underground silent millionaires here.
I am not begging you to believe.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rayvelez(m): 4:30pm On May 15, 2018
B936ECACWPSRAQ-893437 any surviving chance.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 4:30pm On May 15, 2018
Viking007:

this guy I've been observing you for quite some time now and I must say sometimes you reason like a kid, which I hope you are, because if you're not then I'm highly disappointed

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gantiano(m): 4:33pm On May 15, 2018
TissuePaper:
this guy I've been observing you for quite some time now and I must say sometimes you reason like a kid
thats too odd bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2018
BUGOFF:
@ Chewbacca, There I Was Thinking It Was #200 Only To Login To Meet A Whooping Thousand!!
Bobo, Wifey's Got To Hear This After My Tiket Greens, Cos It Shall.

May U Walk And Lie Where The Pastures Are Green.

Many Tanx.

In That Spirit Of Luv, Lets Do This, Guys.

75jn3x5
75jplv9
One Luv.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 4:37pm On May 15, 2018
sammyobi584:
I mistakenly selected Iceland when I was registering for 1xbet..how do I edit it please. somebody should help out

na to pack go Iceland be that na

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 15, 2018
iyke926:
Between al ahly and Chelsea which team useless pass? embarassed

The both are useless without usefulness.

grincheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2018
goldenval:

Baba twale o cheesy If anybody disturb you for this place abeg let me know angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2018
TissuePaper:
this guy I've been observing you for quite some time now and I must say sometimes you reason like a kid

who behaves like a kid between two of you?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2018
cyberhike:

na to pack go Iceland be that na
This one weak me wallahi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by viktor88: 4:40pm On May 15, 2018
TissuePaper:
I won 4 times in a row with it..simple logic... the white man thinks he's smarter but they can't be smarter than us
I am tired of betting , everyday some one will come with new tricks but at the end of the day my account keeps dropping, all I do is fund no withdrawal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.