Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,773 members, 7,915,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:31 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (5083326 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2018
Fxwarrior:
My game for the week is ready. It took me a lot of time to compile this game. I rate it 90 percent SURE. You may drop or remix to your taste but I am playing my own like that.
7 games of about 28 odds. Someone in the house to book it and quote me with bet9ja code.
Food is ready. tongue

All dis epistle, yet you no drop d games. I dey vex o

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samchelsea(m): 5:52pm On May 17, 2018
sukhothai:
u played 0 - 0 and one of the teams scored..
and you still want to wait until full time to lament?

you'll be expecting they'll cancel the goal?
0-0 means 1st half draw/2nd half draw......some bookies use x/x while some use 0-0 so learn and don't say what u dont know

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 5:52pm On May 17, 2018
Chiefheywhy:
Jump on this...

Staked. We pray for green
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 17, 2018
Fxwarrior:
My game for the week is ready. It took me a lot of time to compile this game. I rate it 90 percent SURE. You may drop or remix to your taste but I am playing my own like that.
7 games of about 28 odds. Someone in the house to book it and quote me with bet9ja code.
Food is ready. tongue

Boss.
You are barking the wrong tree.

You should be telling the players of the selected teams the amount of time you spent forecasting the game not us.

How many minutes does it take Alabi to cast tickets grin

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by vivvyo(m): 5:53pm On May 17, 2018
mistasha:

Leagues : Serbia
Time: 16:00 hours
Match :zemun Vs macva
Tip:cs hf/ft (0-0/0-0)
Odds :8 odds
ht/ft draw scaled tru

if i had played this game, i ld ve ignored d correct score ,and just staked on the draw...

not really a fan to cs

You try

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 5:56pm On May 17, 2018
Fund for card available now..

Card 1300 for 1k funding

Fastest finger

Legit funder in the building
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DorianD(m): 5:57pm On May 17, 2018
That3:
Can't wait for worldcup. I have been saving up fund to splash on it. I have a feeling Alabi will know my true colour then.
Fire now before them crash d odds cool

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Vested(m): 5:59pm On May 17, 2018
Baschweinsteiger:

Boss.

You should be telling the players of the selected teams the amount of time you spent forecasting the game not us.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 6:01pm On May 17, 2018
Chidexter:

All dis epistle, yet you no drop d games. I dey vex o

No vex boss. I go type am.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nini1: 6:03pm On May 17, 2018
Imustreturn:
Fund for card available now..

Card 1300 for 1k funding

Fastest finger

Legit funder in the building

Rip off

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dondave11: 6:04pm On May 17, 2018
Baschweinsteiger:

Boss.

hehehe

Bros eh, you too get mouth
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 6:04pm On May 17, 2018
Baschweinsteiger:

Boss.

Hehehehehe. Just be optimistic.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 17, 2018
Chijohn42k:

na true,I saw something like DAT online. d match now is not on 1xbet right now
I know of another fix match for Sunday grin

That one we die there grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boniga(m): 6:06pm On May 17, 2018
chewbacca:

didn’t get any mail.. try resending
I have sent another mail bro, if you didn't recieve pls drop ur mail abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 6:06pm On May 17, 2018
Who needs card funding?

Fastest finger whose in.

1k funding 1300 card
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 17, 2018
mistasha:

Leagues : Serbia
Time: 16:00 hours
Match :zemun Vs macva
Tip:cs hf/ft (0-0/0-0)
Odds :8 odds

won. imagine. one thing here is that if I see winners and stake hugee on their next prediction it cuts abysmally. have lost over 80k on this thread alone.

if I con see your next post abandon am e come chop I go kill myself.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 17, 2018
Funnicator:

won. imagine. one thing here is that if I see winners and stake hugee on their next prediction it cuts abysmally. have lost over 80k on this thread alone.

if I con see your next post abandon am e come chop I go kill myself.

Why wait till the next time his game drop without you winning before you kill yourself

I wish an elderly family member of yours is online right now to witness the way you are shaming and embarrassing your family name and decades of home training imparted in your life.

Imagine!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by viktor88: 6:12pm On May 17, 2018
Successimpactld:
am tired need rest and enjoy my profitgrin.

BLogabet thanks so much
Please how do you use this blogabet, I have registered but don't really know who and who to follow or how to use the site to my advantage?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 17, 2018
Baschweinsteiger:

Why wait till the next time his game drop without you winning before you kill yourself

I wish an elderly family member of yours is online right now to witness the way you are shaming and embarrassing your family name and decades of home training imparted in your life.

Imagine!

Imagine ke? Imagination ko?

Who begged you to comment on my post?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 6:14pm On May 17, 2018
Follow ALABI grin

viktor88:

Please how do you use this blogabet, I have registered but don't really know who and who to follow or how to use the site to my advantage?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 17, 2018
Funnicator:

Imagine ke? Imagination ko?
Who begged you to comment on my post?

Someone cannot even play with you
Is that how you used to do grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nasty22(m): 6:16pm On May 17, 2018
Viking007:

This is actually a good feature, they send SMS immediately your bet clicks, just got my first message.cheesy
Wats the full domain name for sportybet? wanna reg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 17, 2018
Baschweinsteiger:

Someone cannot even play with you

Is that how you used to do grin

My man who even take am personal in the first place?

No one has a stronger heart than punters.

Not anyone can survive City playing 0-0 Full-time two weeks ago. And PSG losing 2-0 at home. Only the strong hearted can stake huge and survive seeing 89mins 0-2 or 0-0.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 17, 2018
Funnicator:

My man who even take am personal in the first place?

No one has a stronger heart than punters.

Not anyone can survive City playing 0-0 Full-time two weeks ago. And PSG losing 2-0 at home. Only the strong hearted can stake huge and survive seeing 89mins 0-2 or 0-0.

As in when shit happens in the real world, people will just be wondering how I always manage to keep my cool.

Wetin man eyes don see for this business ehnn.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 17, 2018
Fxwarrior:
Food is ready. tongue
I dey wait

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 17, 2018
Baschweinsteiger:

As in when shit happens in the real world, people will just be wondering how I always manage to keep my cool.

gringrin

no looking back tho.
patiently waiting for season to start. WC no be for me. I suspect upsets. everybody wey reach World Cup na gud teamgrin

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by newsheriffintown: 6:26pm On May 17, 2018
Montez90:
Dont you know Chiefheywhy is a jobless kid, how will he survive without inplay
please move along and shut that gutter of yours .the purpose of this thread is to drop tips and if you don't fancy any you keep mute, nobody force it down your ASS

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by whales2020(m): 6:30pm On May 17, 2018
pls whoever is good with this in play tenis basketball or ice hockey should pls add me on whatsapp or drop his or her contact... reloading pages here is stressful.... dig this mine together
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 17, 2018
Betnomore:
Follow ALABI grin

you think is funny

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2018
Baschweinsteiger:

I can relate to that. My friends dey always tell me say I'm way too calm.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tipsy01(m): 6:36pm On May 17, 2018
ESTONIA League and their surprises ..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 17, 2018
qualityGod:
I know of another fix match for Sunday grin

That one we die there grin
how far? I fit get small tips for the match?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.