Stats: 3,174,118 members, 7,890,712 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:45 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (5032622 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dollarhome(m): 9:19am On May 20, 2018
Dondave11
seent it. Thank you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by babtunns(m): 9:22am On May 20, 2018
Vico is one of Facebook scammer, he promises sure fixed games but he just collect ppl monie
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AxceX(m): 9:23am On May 20, 2018
JixNation:

THROW BACK

CC AXCEX

coolcoolcool
baba I just see am o shocked.like say god of soccer let me know say him go win,I for fund am 100k by now him go repay the gesture with 5m wink,that na small ba 4 am cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 9:24am On May 20, 2018
dollarhome:

imustreturn

Abeg no vex o, you see say I don bring you business now.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chrisino5(m): 9:25am On May 20, 2018
babtunns:
Vico is one of Facebook scammer, he promises sure fixed games but he just collect ppl monie

anybody subscribe for ehn game?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dondave11: 9:25am On May 20, 2018
JixNation:

you need him, not me!
Jix sorry to interfere..
But wait oh, you mean, you don't need God?
Like for real!!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Olami099(m): 9:26am On May 20, 2018
For those of you who knows about tennis. You all know we in clay court season and lots of warm up matches are raking place in the build up yo the second grand slam of the season The French open. Here is a carefully cooked bet9ja booking code for today and tomorrow ATP and WTA games. I advise you all to play it and divide into 3 groups I assure you of making profit if you do it that way. Tennis is my fav sport and am good in the forecast. To cut the long story short here is the bet9ja booking codes for the selections...7658XVL,,7659BFN....Goodluck guys no wan hear story after the game drop say I no play am ooo

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:26am On May 20, 2018
AxceX:
baba I just see am o shocked.like say God of soccer let me know say him go win,I for fund am 100k by now him go repay the gesture with 5m wink,that na small ba 4 am cheesy

LMAO.

Then fund me 1M na.

God of Rugby go favour me soon.

wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2018
Dondave11:

Jix sorry to interfere..

Like for real!!!
every man for him head oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Uniqueaccountant(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2018
Good luck

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:27am On May 20, 2018
Happy Sunday people. Quick one plz.
What are the pros and cons of depositing with internet banking on 1xbet. Also, how long does it take to withdraw using bank on 1xbet. Expecting ur reply.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngtekkey(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2018
Dondave11:

Jix sorry to interfere..

Like for real!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mohsis(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2018
1xbet
TZP6J

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2018
BUGOFF:
Hope Ur Heads Are Clear And Ur Minds On Target, Guys.
Do Well To Send The Sure 1.7 - 2+ Odds Wen U Can.
Sorry About Yestday, Was Engaged Wit Biz.
% % Happy Sunday. % %
Betnomore . Jagaban880 . Undisputed25 . FrankGathers . Phoenix3x . Gondon .
yehmy . QualityGod .
%

FCSB 1 (Romaia)

CSKA SOFIA - HWEH (Bulgaria)

cc me when you compile the games
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:29am On May 20, 2018
Dondave11:

Jix sorry to interfere..
Like for real!!!
I'm sorry if you find it offending, I am an atheist.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AmoryBlacq: 9:34am On May 20, 2018
Italy - Serie A
Genoa - Torino
Tip: Home win
Value: 2.46
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 9:35am On May 20, 2018
JixNation:

I'm sorry if you find it offending, I am a atheistCultist.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dondave11: 9:35am On May 20, 2018
JixNation:

Wow!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by respect2ukp: 9:37am On May 20, 2018
joshuakdboy:
763J5LR

please if anyone remixes/splits/edits this quote me with the edit biko...

Remixed

765CQDS
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 9:38am On May 20, 2018
drizzt27:

Abeg drop code nah
Read the posts you should find it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AxceX(m): 9:40am On May 20, 2018
JixNation:

LMAO.

Then fund me 1M na.

God of Rugby go favour me soon.

wink
That na small ba but right now god of soccer say my give you below cheesy

Hope you had a goodnight?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:41am On May 20, 2018
AxceX:
That na small ba but right now god of soccer say my give you below cheesy

Hope you had a goodnight?

gringrin

Yes I did boss, you fa?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by George28(m): 9:42am On May 20, 2018
futuredangote:
What are the pros and cons of depositing with internet banking on 1xbet. Also, how long does it take to withdraw using bank on 1xbet. Expecting ur reply.

Just few minutes except if you are withdrawing a huge sum that's when it takes hours
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AxceX(m): 9:44am On May 20, 2018
JixNation:

gringrin

Yes I did boss, you fa?
better than I expected, hope today goes well for us all cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CAPSLOCKED: 9:45am On May 20, 2018
JixNation:

LOUD IT.. SO OUR FRIENDS AT THE BACK WILL HEAR.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 9:47am On May 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOUD IT..
SO OUR FRIENDS AT THE BACK WILL HEAR.
haha..so there's some of us on here wink

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Uwaeromosele: 9:47am On May 20, 2018
Is there really what they Call fixed games! SmH
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:49am On May 20, 2018
AxceX:
better than I expected, hope today goes well for us all cool

Hopefully, seen the sh!!t I cooked?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:51am On May 20, 2018
futuredangote:
by using internet banking of gtbank that i know....you won't be charge for depositing and for the payout it's just less than 30minutes
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:51am On May 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOUD IT.. SO OUR FRIENDS AT THE BACK WILL HEAR.

winkwink

YOU BAM YAKATA!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Babanlagenius: 9:51am On May 20, 2018

WTA: ITALY
12:00
Simona Halep - Elina Svitolina (1 2)
Pick: Simona Halep @ 1.60

Reason

Womens’ world number 1, Halep will face World number 4 Elina in the final. Elina has an impressive form as she has managed to win three finals on clay last year, including a victory against Simona Halep. I don’t see that happening today because Simona Halep has this revengeful atitude and she made it possible against Maria Sharapova(#24) in 2hrs and Venus Willians. If Simona Halep wins, she will be the first Romanian woman to win the cup in Rome. Elina is a very good tactical player with decent record in finals. She defeated the defending champion in the semi-final comfortably and watched Halep’s struggle against Sharapova. I still think the world number one must have restrategized against whom she already knew she would meet in the final.

WTA: GERMANY
10:45
Tereza Smitkova - Nadia Podoroska (1 2)
Pick: Tereza Smitkova @ 1.60
Reason

World women number 235 Tereza Smitkova will play against number 505 Nadia Podoroska and I realized that the odd increased owing to the recovery from fitness by Tereza and I must say, she is recoverying fine as she won world number 125 comfortably yesterday. She is in flying form and will as well defeat Nadia who though has also impressed but only managed to defeat the out of form world number 238 yesterday Skamlova( lost 5 out of 5) but according to my analysis, Tereza never respects anyone below her and I must say Nadia is in big trouble as she might be playing with confidence which will make her meet her waterloo.

WTA:FRANCE
11:15
Magda Linette - Mihaela Buzarnescu (1 2)
Pick: Mihaela Buzarnescu @ 1.50

Reason

Womens’ world number 68 Magda Linette will meet world number 33 Mihaela Bizarnescu in France with both likely to win each other but Mihaela is favourite though she has experienced three straight defeat so far but against top notched sides including Sharapova and Zhang. I think she must have learnt from those three ladies and might as well utilize such experience on Magda Linette. The odd has moved with a 0.6 shift high and 0.8 shift downward to favour Linette which I think is a good place to put my money.

Total odd for this match is 3.85

Babanlagenius

(1) (2) (3) ... (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)