Stats: 3,193,388 members, 7,950,825 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (5170249 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

Note! This isn't a fixed match. That CS is just their 'regular' scoreline. Most Egypt league matches ends in 2-0 in favour of the underdogs when their odd is below 1.4. I wouldn't be surprised to see a different scoreline of 0-3 though

Bro so what ur saying is that it isn't going to enter??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2018
gewise7:

that means medical team entered the pitch 2 times abi

Yeah, maybe more, there is always a high chance Jack Wilshere will attract the medical team too.

Is there a market for this?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hemjayy: 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
Johnzzy:

Don't know who sent me o.

Yea, I chatted up their customer care, and they were just regurgitating the same stuff over and over again. They were like I should use GTPay for withdrawals, but GTPay was not listed among the modes of withdrawal. They said I should do bank transfer, but my requests for withdrawal has kept on being rejected.

I for dey where I dey jeje o. Sweet odd na im push me....lol

Hope say no be "Savings account" you dey type for where u wan withdraw? Cos I no understand y dem no go pay u.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
intswagga:

What I'm saying is that it isn't a fixed match.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hemjayy:

Hope say no be "Savings account" you dey type for where u wan withdraw? Cos I no understand y dem no go pay u.

Lol, no bros.

Me no come understand again o. Check out the message they've been giving since morning. Me don tire to try make dem no go block the account o.

Maybe I should just calm down and try again later. What say you?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Hemjayy:

Also discovered now that GTB payment option and others like that are not available presently. Maybe they are going through some issues tho.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2018
Casted Funny Dude
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olajide2428(m): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
That correct score don cast sha......played it 2k

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
intswagga:
Casted Funny Dude

I told you it isn't a fixed match

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
When una no dey ever hear word nko? How hard is it to get just one fixed match and someone is even posting it here for free??

Sorry sha. Maybe they unfixed it when they heard that people have gotten wind about it grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by YOUNGKAHUNA: 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

I told you it isn't a fixed match
lol, wish I saw ur warning before now. All the same nothing spoil.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lovexme(m): 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
iamsirmichael1:
When una no dey ever hear word nko? How hard is it to get just one fixed match and someone is even posting it here for free??

Sorry sha. Maybe they unfixed it when they heard that people have gotten wind about it grin grin

Maybe it was fixed at 2-0 for the home team instead grin

Twice Al Ahly scored, twice both were disallowed.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chikason68(m): 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
FunnyDude:
Fixed Match

El-Raja masra - Al-Alhy Cairo

Correct score : 0 - 2

Odd : 4.85

Pls stake high

From my international source.
Guarantee is 80%.
u dey follow livescore so? Na waoo, international sourcee. I pray the scoreline ends even not odd
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lovexme:

Maybe it was fixed at 2-0 for the home team instead grin

Twice Al Ahly scored, twice both were disallowed.

Lmao.... I actually saw one of their goal being cancelled.

The highest bidder to bribe the ref was probably the home team. The away team never stood a chance. The match isn't over though, the ref could cancel the goal after half time if the away increase their stake in this break grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OoshaRe: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2018
5 odds anyone Abeg drop am. Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OoshaRe: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
GreenBoss:
25.01.18 12:00
FC Copenhagen - Guangzhou Evergrande
(Under/Over 2.5 goals)
Customer type: Over 2.5 goals @ 1.45
Result:
2. 25.01.18 11:00
Paide Linnameeskond - TPS Turku (Under/Over 1.5 goals)
Customer type: Over 1.5 goals @ 1.16
Result:
3. 25.01.18 13:30
EL Raja Matrouh - Al Ahly Cairo (Under/Over 1.5 goals)
Customer type: Over 1.5 goals @ 1.35
Result:
4. 25.01.18 16:00
Enyimba - Nasarawa United (Double chance and Under/Over 3.5 goals)
Customer type: Enyimba/X and Under 3.5 goals @ 1.30
Result:
< Back
[Back] [Home

The first game don spoil am. Goalless draw
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OoshaRe: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

How far?? Yu fir knack us with 5 odds?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Austeeenxx: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
FunnyDude:

Bro guarantee, only worry is that when it enters nobody will remember to appreciate ones effort. Just like yesterday and Saturday games I posted here.

And if the game doesn't enter, will you compensate their effort?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2018
intswagga:

Ba him dey play?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by YOUNGKAHUNA: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

The highest bidder to bribe the ref was probably the home team. The away team never stood a chance. The match isn't over though, the ref could cancel the goal after half time if the away increase their stake in this break grin
lol, is it possible for the ref to cancel the goal?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GoggleB(m): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

1:1 now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lovexme(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

grin grin grin That'd have to be one hell of a mind change.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
YOUNGKAHUNA:
lol, is it possible for the ref to cancel the goal?

I'm just trolling bro. Just trolling
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OoshaRe: 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2018
Solution howfar?? When you go stone us with 2+ odds today?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lovexme:

Lol... Anything goes in a 'fixed' match grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by YOUNGKAHUNA: 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

I'm just trolling bro. Just trolling
hahahahaha, thought as much.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rootprof(m): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
6FTJVHK.... May luck be on our side today and forever .
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
OoshaRe:

How far?? Yu fir knack us with 5 odds?

I no get 5 odds to knack you fit. Stone?? grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
This weekend sha go be my last betting for a while need to stop get addicted cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Agp19(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lovexme:

1-2 now lol
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lovexme(m): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
Agp19:

1-2 now lol

I played Ov1.5 on my ticket. Copenhagen has ruined it though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)