Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,328 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:52 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (5023788 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 12:44am On Jun 08, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Where did I attack anybody here/beg?

You just want to start making noise and pouring spit all over the thread..

Why must you mention my username?

Them swear give you..

Behave like an adult for once,stop behaving like an idi0t.

Why must you display your ur stvpididty..

Na your momsi, Popsi,sister,brother ,cousin, nephew dem go take do money ritual..

Arindin OMo.. tongue

Lhimeet:

I know all this already..

Any new thing? Like any new story?
cheesy

Can u imagine... see to brothers constituting a nuisance ...I don't need to ask if u guys are shameless becos it's obvious u guys don't av shame at all. All over Nairaland seeking for who to beg frm. Una no get parent at all??...U guys behave like kids who don't have guardians at all.Very gullible and senseless. I just pity una cos it's obvious u guys are cursed. U won more dan 400k yet u couldn't do anything valuable or profitable with d money only to come up here to beg and act like a miserable opportunist. Anybody wey come up here talk story both u and ur brother are always quick to beg or asslick. Am sorry to say buh am definitely sure ur father must be ashamed of both of u anywhere he his now.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 12:49am On Jun 08, 2018
Samuel60:

Can u imagine... see to brothers constituting a nuisance ...I don't need to ask if u guys are shameless becos it's obvious u guys don't av shame at all. All over Nairaland seeking for who to beg frm. Una no get parent at all??...U guys behave like kids who don't have guardians at all.Very gullible and senseless. I just pity una cos it's obvious u guys are cursed. U won more dan 400k yet u couldn't do anything valuable or profitable with d money only to come up here to beg and act like a miserable opportunist. Anybody wey come up here talk story both u and ur brother are always quick to beg or asslick. Am sorry to say buh am definitely sure ur father must be ashamed of both of u anywhere he his now.
You try with your epistle.

You don't need to be sorry. cheesy

Keep it up..
grin

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:50am On Jun 08, 2018
Samuel60:

You keep repeating the same thing...

Pained @ss tongue

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:51am On Jun 08, 2018
Lhimeet:

You try with your epistle.

You don't need to be sorry. cheesy

Keep it up..
grin
E no dey tire..

Just like radio without battery

The funniest part be say im go think everything he type dey pain..

tongue

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NoLotty7(m): 1:00am On Jun 08, 2018
NoLotty7:
Collect mic: Em,clear throat.ANNOUNCEMENT.Brazil series A:PARANA-BAHIA=HT Draw.HT under 0.5.10min Draw.HT Even odd.HT cs-0:0.time 12:00am,bet for fun,drop mic
ALL OPTIONS PUNT ON HT WON

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Suicidewasdcase: 1:03am On Jun 08, 2018
I'm still having issues using 1xbet site
I have tried
Oera
Uc browser
Puffin
Chrome
Firefox

Any idea guys
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Williamsvictor: 1:04am On Jun 08, 2018
Nice game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Williamsvictor: 1:07am On Jun 08, 2018
Suicidewasdcase:
I'm still having issues using 1xbet site
I have tried
Oera
Uc browser
Puffin
Chrome
Firefox

Any idea guys
It normally does like that on my phone to so I use the app or I use laptop to enter the site

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Suicidewasdcase: 1:21am On Jun 08, 2018
Williamsvictor:

It normally does like that on my phone to so I use the app or I use laptop to enter the site

Thanks downloaded the app

And its Working fine
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godswill09(m): 1:22am On Jun 08, 2018
Please am new to nairaland. Whats going on here.....
Can someone give me daily sure 2 odds.....
It can go a long way in putting food on ones table.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 08, 2018
industrialchemi:

Keep hearing. grin

The figure isn’t correct sef. Na 52 Million. Idiot
Lesbian, na yo papa bi idgiot, stop jumping into my mentions and enjoy your loot.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yungchop: 1:29am On Jun 08, 2018
Chukason1:

wanted to help but I got scared along the line ..... You are using an alternative account to beg ... You are well known but can't pay ur debts... you are not serious ... use your main account let's know who we are dealing with ....

cc viking007

bro am in a similar situation.. I wanted to post here then I saw Andrew's post and the replies he has been getting I just lost hope but it seems there are people who can help though..
I'll post everything you ask me to post here.. Nothing to hide.. Cc viking007
I used the money to pay a friend whom I borrowed money from to pay my school fees..
Even if you pay half of it I'll be grateful.. And I promise never to take loans again no matter the case.. sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by midehill(m): 1:33am On Jun 08, 2018
Godswill09:
Please am new to nairaland. Whats going on here.....
Can someone give me daily sure 2 odds.....
It can go a long way in putting food on ones table.

2 odd is small...I can give u

77WBZT8

thank me later
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 08, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

I laughed at your stupidity, if you know who am I you won't open your mouth anyhow. You owned a ponzi scheme website in the year 2017, its bitcoin based ponzi scheme website. Its unfortunate that some of your victim kept mum after you duped them, mind you na your papa get skuki for head. Let's get stated and I expose you the more grin grin grin
Lmao, no mind her. she even ran a naira ponzi, she merged people to be pating her 200k, na so d tin crash. instead of her to apologize, she started bragging..

I am not tribalistic, but for a 21 yr old girl to have that guts, you suppose know say na one tribe for naija she commot from,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NoLotty7(m): 1:36am On Jun 08, 2018
NoLotty7:
Collect mic: Em,clear throat.ANNOUNCEMENT.Brazil series A:PARANA-BAHIA=HT Draw.HT under 0.5.10min Draw.HT Even odd.HT cs-0:0.time 12:00am,bet for fun,drop mic
2HT INPLAY=PARANA TO WIN=WON.fun over,Goodnite.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 08, 2018
industrialchemi:

Expose please, all I know is I never owned a bitcoin Ponzi Site.... Pained ass Niga... no go find work
You owned HYIP! Thats coded btc ponzi.
how are your errand boys? those old boys that were playing servant to u just so u coyld feed them? Dont let me even expose them. I have all of u guys number and facebook account. Even emails. and puctures. Any little thing, I woyld expose u all. Thank god you are running away from Nigeria, to a country that is anti fraud, I would present a case to the foreign affairs and you would be deported and banned for fraud activities

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 08, 2018
AlvaroMorata:

She is not a scammer.
and u are? hope u are not duke? that 17yr old calabar boy also scammed people on telegram!!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by midehill(m): 1:53am On Jun 08, 2018
guysssss

free game is here...
two odd
77WC7WH
u can stake high or low...it's sure die
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 08, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

Initial Coin Offering is another scam that follows ponzi scheme! thesoftking made stupid money from Nigerian through setting up of ponzi scheme
ha, softkings would never know peace in there life. They made billions .
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 2:03am On Jun 08, 2018
Hunry:
parana vs Bahia = u2.5
GREENLAND as always, nobody does it beta. Under 2.5 King says so...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 08, 2018
Babyofcasting:

Seems you are a good man ..... are you Really sure it's her ....

and what's the proof .... you can't just accuse anybody of scam example look at alexistaiwo he's a known scammer and everyone knows it home and away ...

present ur proofs or stop the chants
you arr obviously a baby, at most 16years. I pity yo, she is a scammer, every ponzian on telegran knows NUCLEAR FISSION the tomboy lesbian
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 2:11am On Jun 08, 2018
motta:
yea won it at 6+ 2.06 odd

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 2:13am On Jun 08, 2018
stemmez:
you arr obviously a baby, at most 16years. I pity yo, she is a scammer, every ponzian on telegran knows NUCLEAR FISSION the tomboy lesbian
., do u have proof to back your claims?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 08, 2018
Jagaban880:
., do u have proof to back your claims?
becaus eshe funded accoubt for you? shame on u, asslicker
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 08, 2018
Godrocks:
I remember that ponzi story of d admin being robbed I think it was nuclear fission in either empire group can't remember the other group on telegram
her fellow scammer robbed her�����
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rawe45: 2:20am On Jun 08, 2018
Jagaban880:

You didn't mention me.
Played the games you posted in the morning...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 2:22am On Jun 08, 2018
stemmez:

becaus eshe funded accoubt for you? shame on u, asslicker
.,.....lol...i just asked a simple question...na....?....how can i prosecute a defaulter without evidence .....e no bam...u self reason am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 2:23am On Jun 08, 2018
rawe45:

You didn't mention me.
Played the games you posted in the morning...

.,.Sorry de game cast....and i had a bad Day

(1) (2) (3) ... (3204) (3205) (3206) (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.