Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:44 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (5037730 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
alexistaiwo:
You guys are right.

It is a total of 6 matches in each group.
Sorry for the mix up

OLODO. IF NA SCAMMING NOW YOU GO COME 1ST

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
bakayokoko:

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
bakayokoko:

Scamming kee you there..
E don do nw or r u d only one ni
Abeg shut up make we hear word joor

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
RB007:

How do I do that please? Show me
Goto menu then account settings...den scroll down u will see bonus.(Take part in bonus offers) untick the box next to it....oga mi taggi tunum ka I funduorum ego na owu ji d guy

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
[s]
alexistaiwo:

I won't insult your baba back because my own baba did what your baba apparently failed to do.

My baba taught me better than to insult other people's baba.

[/s]

YOUR BABA ALSO TAUGHT YOU HOW TO TAKE WHAT DOESN'T BELONG TO U ABI? THIEF!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by softmind24: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
9matches per group

Each country play 3 times

3*3 = 9
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
Dbrainiac1:
Like I said, you have to chat up the customer service via the app.

If you didn't use any bonus to llace the bet you won, tell them that you want to withdraw your funds and you didn't place the bet with any bonus. They'll rectify it.

Rectified!Thank you Boss

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
oadmn:
Anytime I see this asswipe posts I can't help but laugh
What happened to
the uncastable NO market?
Reversed psychology??
The going hard 1.6 - 1.8 odds everyday
Now it's money doubler?
The earlier you accept there is no goldmine anywhere the better, face your hustle get a pattern and leave this kid to rant
Dunno someone with interview beckoning at chevron will be searching for goldmine on bet or it's part of the job credentials since gold and oil are mined grin grin
that shiit u wrote up there just shows how much of a smart nigga i am...imagine having mastered so many techniques of increasing your bank roll...lol..i'm a fvcking genius..can never go broke cool

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
Greenarrow1I think I'll follow your footsteps by clearing my bet history as well grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Richypman: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
industrialchemi:

Yes dear, but I’m going for studies though.

Leaving by October cos my visa isn’t ready yet... my interview na August. sad
Chai good for you, having the means is a good start, atleast you already have the hope of leaving, only the visa remains to be sorted out.
No need for sad face, just believe in yourself, prepare, search for information (alot on nairaland travel section already) and you'll get your visa.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
softmind24:
9 matches per group

3 *3 = 9

I don argue am before I was wrong.

Na 6.

Three matchdays two matches per day 3×2 =6

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
I have successfully achieved today's 50k target and i can categorically assure you that the market is worth every penny smiley

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
Don't ask where we are taking the chairs to.

Just read the comment directly overhead and take a seat.

It is about to go down

If you know, you know tongue

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
[s]
softmind24:
9 matches per group

3 *3 = 9

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dbrainiac1(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
RB007:

Rectified!Thank you Boss
cool

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by softmind24: 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
Give us head up

Let tap from it
TissuePaper:
I have successfully achieved today's 50k target and i can categorically assure you that the market is worth every penny smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ufranklin92(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
Somebody shout fuuuck millman aka retardeed tennis player cry cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Austeeenxx: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I won't insult your baba back because my own baba did what your baba apparently failed to do.

My baba taught me better than to insult other people's baba.

stay away from scamming, you no gree... now it is affecting your sight. When did your babe become ur baba?

14 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GreenArrow1(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
RB007:

Greenarrow1I think I'll follow your footsteps by clearing my bet history as well grin

Yes o. And as for the bonus thingy, I used my and actually met their conditions for winning only to see them give back my initial deposit as the reward. Waste of time.

You can just stake the bonus on any odds over 1.5 *3 in an accumulator and let it cut and you can with draw immediately. Infact, pick one ridiculous in-play right now, then add like 5 other 2.5, 3 odds etc to the slip. Once the in-play cuts, bonus gone, problem solved. Proceed to withdraw. Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
GreenArrow1:

Yes o. And as for the bonus thingy, I used my and actually met their conditions for winning only to see them give back my initial deposit as the reward. Waste of time.

You can just stake the bonus on any odds over 1.5 *3 in an accumulator and let it cut and you can with draw immediately. Infact, pick one ridiculous in-play right now, then add like 5 other 2.5, 3 odds etc to the slip. Once the in-play cuts, bonus gone, problem solved. Proceed to withdraw. Hope this helps.

I have just placed a withdrawal now and it worked cool Now it's high time I wipe my bet history grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
bakayokoko:

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Wealth7(m): 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
industrialchemi:
Goldenval, please call back... missed ur call dear.

U missed goldenvals call n d best u could do is come announce on Nairaland, what happened to text messages...I av observed u for sometime and d best I can picture about u is dat u such a lousy person. Trying so hard to seek relevance or better still show peeps up here u av got some sort of relationship with the almighty goldenval.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
Viking007:
1x2 dey always give me HBP. I will watch this one from the bench, not playing.
Thank you sire.
Lol. Same Here. No Wahala.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
Viking007?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
Wealth7:

U missed goldenvals call n d best u could do is come announce on Nairaland, what happened to text messages...I av observed u for sometime and d best I can picture about u is dat u such a lousy person. Trying so hard to seek relevance or better still show peeps up here u av got some sort of relationship with the almighty goldenval.
Bhet bhet whyy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
good
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
Richypman:

Chai good for you, having the means is a good start, atleast you already have the hope of leaving, only the visa remains to be sorted out.
No need for sad face, just believe in yourself, prepare, search for information (alot on nairaland travel section already) and you'll get your visa.

I dey always sleep for travel section o grin cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
Wealth7:

How e take concern you?.

Abi na u get the thread?.

Chai grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
Umartins1:

Someone, please answer me ooo

system bet is not advisable for low odds preferably for 2 odds & above or at most 1.6 odds .
anything lower, you will still be at a loss if one game spoils it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sod09(m): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
wj26584:
I want to fund few person there nairabet account.....Drop your username.
thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1nigeriamyfoot: 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Wealth7:

both are scam artiste so they have the same thing in common! let her partner comes out to deny that he was once sent to prison! don't be surprised with her action grin grin grin

the fact that her partner denied knowledge of this gal having ponzi scheme websites and hyip websites speaks volume despite the fact that he made comment in his telegram group as regard the ponzi scheme owned and operated by this gal named industrialchemi formally nuclear fission, bestdeal0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
Don't miss all the paparazzi on 1xbet (high odds, plenty options and fast withdrawal).
click the link below to signup on the original site, 100% bonus awaits you.
. https:///en/?bf=5aae5b9561c88_145040761

(1) (2) (3) ... (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.