Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:08 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (5033477 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3436) (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
JixNation:

I thought about this too bro, I stopped staking with high money.

I started playing with 1-3H everyday, still everything goes south.

I have a bill currently on my neck to pay if not I for no dey punt again.

Guy I understood you very well but you need to take it easy man. We are almost in same shoe though am happy am kind of luck getting smaller small change winning for feeding.

Take your time and restrategy.

God will see you through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
topcube:

Just imagine that. I don lock up too, I just say make I alert my niggas here
u get mouth bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
daviesblazе:
[b]PUNTER'S DAV CORNER

FIFA WORLD CUP
Avoiding all Russian games this tournament. I don't trust FIFA or Russia in this situation! Starting tonight, and god damn I'm excited

Uruguay vs. Egypt
Tip: Uruguay and over 1.5

STAT
I was tempted to take -1 Uruguay asian handicap, but the lines have dropped. Salah will play, but imo he isn't going to be at 100%. Now, say I'm wrong and he is. Even so, the Uruguayan squad is FAR superior to Egypt. Uruguay is fully aware of Russia scoring 5, and now they have to make up for it. I'm not saying they come out and destroy Egypt, but this match is a must win if they want 1st. It's especially important too because just having Salah makes Egypt the second best attacking side. One may say after that 5-0 rout of KSA that Russia does, but if you saw the match, KSA is just BAD. Uruguay have the means on the defensive side to subdue the Egyptian attack enough and with the likes of Suarez and Cavani up front, it's REALLY hard for me to see Uruguay losing.Egypt will try play up-tempo to keep up with superior Uruguayan side, and this spells a recipe for a counter attack that should be led by Cavani, who is in his prime.

MY SIDE PICK INCLUDE: Uruguay -0.75 (Asian Handicap)

MATCH 2
Morocco vs Iran
Tip: Morocco Win

STAT
Iran is a team that really only plays well at home, and it shows if you look at their recent history. They come into this losing away to Tunisia & Turkey (who aren't even in the cup). They even almost drew LITHUANIA, an honestly horrendous team if it weren't for a 88' goal. On the flip side, Morocco come in beating Serbia and Slovakia AND beat Nigeria 4-0 recently. Both team are pretty defensive, and both teams haven't played good overall teams at all besides Morocco (Nigeria & Serbia). I think this match ends 1-0, 2-0 (in favor of Morocco) or 1-1. Thus the play on U2. Morocco has experience against higher quality teams and I think these odds are quite good for them to outright win the match. I won't play it but Morocco to keep a clean sheet +130 is worth a shot. Also think DnB is a very safe bet for Morocco. It may sit at -190, but I can't fathom a loss for the Moroccan side here.

MATCH 3
Spain vs Portugal
Tip: First Half Draw (X)

STAT
Spain vs. Portugal is EASILY the best group stage matchup. The king of Spain for helping RMA is now a nemesis. One thing I like here that will be a reasoning for my pick is that there is really only one thing that makes Ronaldo tick and that's when the spotlight isn't on him. The past few days everyone has just been talking about Spain. Ronaldo's definitely not happy about that given his squad are reigning Euro champions. Besides this, Portugal is notorious for playing to the level of their competition.I'm not going to be surprised by this match because the Portuguese are really quite hard to predict but Portugal are masters of the draw, and while I don't see this game going 0-0, I see it ending in a draw regardless[/b]

more tips @ https:///sureoddsblaze

10 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
Esthy96:

Guy I understood you very well but you need to take it easy man. We are almost in same shoe though am happy am kind of luck getting smaller small change winning for feeding.

Take your time and restrategy.

God will see you through.

Thanks so much.

Men life isn't just easy I must confess!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
JixNation:

shockedshocked

Hope you serious?

tongue

You are just wasting your time.

The nigger win nothing and hes the number comedia on Nairaland. Some people even tag him Scammer at travel section.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
Morocco did all the running, created most chances, had more possession and even scored the goal.
But Iran won.
This is a classic case of `` let your money work for you grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
anayo01:
arinze anayo ...0398728220...gtbank....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
Esthy96:

You are just wasting your time.

The nigger win nothing and hes the number comedia on Nairaland. Some people even tag him Scammer at travel section.

I know him too well, I was just joking with him all along.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by topcube(m): 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
ebony111:
weting be advance bet

Something like a loan. It's only given when you have a bet in progress and you have no or small amount of funds in your account to place another bet.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
so the whole world cup matches so far never produce 9 corners o.
na real tomato world cup
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
tongue
joshuakdboy:

I'm done for Today, I'm now at #10,080

I'm withdrawing my 2k, then continue from tomorrow with #2,080 profits .

while some are busy doubting, the sharp people would join now.

it may go south but it may also not go south. He who does nothing, never wins.

NGNG

This seems like the best way to hit them with this world cup..

shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
grin
cyberhike:

so the whole world cup matches so far never produce 9 corners o.

na real tomato world cup

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Rushmore:

It's 4.68 in 1xbet

It has increased was 3.28 when I checked it

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
topcube:

Something like a loan. It's only given when you have a bet in progress and you have no or small amount of funds in your account to place another bet.
thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thank u Pique for the airtime

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
yehmy:
Let me tell you this, as much as i dnt want to spoil another man joy, but if that guy fails to post his real Acct number or post his real monicker don't send him any money....

He's ALEXISTAIWO
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
gondon:

Portugal....... Liveeee
initial gra gra
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jugz(f): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
joshuakdboy:
Guys who would join me in a daily rollover with world cup.

its basically 1.3 - 1.5 odds daily.

I started with 2k and if all goes fine @ the end of Group stages it should be minimum of 100k.

Yesterday was Russia to win

Today's pick is Morocco HT win or draw.

one game per day...

May the odds favour me..

I'm interested
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
Incase you play over or under yellow cards on 1xbet. Pls be careful.

Sometime last month I played a a game under 4.5 yellow cards, total yellows was at three when I staked , but a red card was given and my ticket showed loss, well since a red card = two yellows, I thought it was justified. Dat same day I played another game over 2.5 yellow cards, total yellows was one, a red card was given in Dat game and yet my ticket showed red.

Apparently, 1xbet, recognizes a red as two yellows when it's in their favor but totally ignore it when it's against them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
first over 8.5 corner match.
nice
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by anayo01: 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
I've mentioned it in ur last comment and pls debunk any rumour associating me with the moniker alexistaiwo....cc: industrialchemi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dacronym(m): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
bakayokoko:

HOW MUCH? CAN U POST THE PICTURES? MISPLACED MY PHONE LAST NIGHT. NA LAPTOP I DEY USE ACCESS NAIRALAND LIKE THIS NOW angry

0 9031 9485 82

Or

See siggy for me WhatsApp
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ronaldo vs Spain grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jugz(f): 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
JixNation:
Portugal fit surprise Spain today sha.

1x should be a good option.

Is it too early to celebrate this?

Nope
It isn't wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ronaldo 3 Spain 3 wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
jugz:

Nope It isn't wink
wink
Hug me alrddy darling!
Did you play it?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
When you stake 3k Portugal to Win

And 3k Spain to win

And draw kuku explains itself better grin

10 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by anayo01: 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
yehmy:
This guy is a Scam and a thief, if you can post your real acct number that links you with Alexistaiwo i will expose you
Oga mi wat have I done to you to deserve this??...its really painfull..if u have a problem with alex...y are u associating him with me without solid proof??...I had held u in high esteem but u just shattered me today..its not fair...alex is a yoruba..abu m nwa afo igbo...y wuld I take an igbo name!! U have just killed my soul...d false impersonation just moved me to serious tears now...cuz she had come online and had expressed suprise upon this ur allegation......I never knew I would pay for d scamming of one yoruba idiot I never knew...tufiakwa for u alex...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gift01: 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
Iran tops the group ahead Spain and Portugal. In other news, the world awaits a Messi reply tomorrow
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
I must confess ronaldo is a god in soccer cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Esthy96: 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
yehmy:
Let me tell you this, as much as i dnt want to spoil another man joy, but if that guy fails to post his real Acct number or post his real monicker don't send him any money....

He's ALEXISTAIWO

True talk shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (3436) (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.