Stats: 3,174,140 members, 7,890,850 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:51 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (5033014 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3441) (3442) (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
yehmy:

make una come ooo

ajon1 Rockafellar FearlessDapsin

so i booked on nairabet 8games i use 50naira to book it and it returned 11million plus

booking code 159055105 grin grin i will explain the option when i load my acct 2mao and i played it, i dnt want them to reduce the odds but you can use idea to decode what d yes mean

NOTE- Not a must you choose these teams , you can select other teams, let's avoid too much traffic as the option is not on Bet9ja for worldcup game
cc Jugz
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
Rockafellar:
So this automatically makes begging cool? Work on yourself bro, if possible see a therapist
Lol. Best advice
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
anayo01:
I just copied this from the tl of one of the self righteous anti beggars weh deh bash me now.."baba I dey o... 3086530744 Echebiri Silas Emeka, first
bank,, God bless you
Lemme nuh mention d person buh all I know is there is God
yes na ME, but you Bleep up at first. there is noting wrong with begging from someone who has excess cash but u have to put some respect on your name to prove you are also a hustler and you believe one day you will get there too,.. not begging for good 3 days. bros get out ur a SCAMMER jhor

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by crystalboss: 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
B916ECCQWZPZZZ-2698071

Half green sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2dice01: 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
motta:
all goals
alright lemme go download it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rockafellar(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
yehmy:

make una come ooo

so i booked on nairabet 8games i use 50naira to book it and it returned 11million plus

booking code 59055105 grin grin i will explain the option when i load my acct 2mao and i played it, i dnt want them to reduce the odds but you can use idea to decode what d yes mean

NOTE- Not a must you choose these teams , you can select other teams, let's avoid too much traffic as the option is not on Bet9ja for worldcup game

Guy you dey vex o cheesy

Alright then
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
yehmy:

make una come ooo

booking code 159055105 grin grin i will explain the option when i load my acct 2mao and i played it, i dnt want them to reduce the odds but you can use idea to decode what d yes mean

Both halves over 1.5 - Yes

grin I just dashed Akin Alabi Minime Chin Chin money.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sugaarh:

tojahh d helper i c yu....
e ne ye gbu ohwe gi na ka biko don just do anyaw
after yu raise my hope finish com dash am 4ground lie dat lemme just b looking at yu
one tin yu pipu dunno is yu dunno anyone
person wey dey beg gt him reason let him/her kwatinu... karma na biitch wan day na wan day.....if na lie dem go find help one day dem no go c but if na true persin must ep but nt in their time in God's time alone n unexpected...
n let d cry cry baby kwatinu....cry me a river baby yu never c anything
yu no fit win 4dis kin tin beta b truthful
lemme kwantinu my song oluwa wey dey bless me Amen say e go bless yu too bless yur mama oh bless yur papa oh
please which language is this??

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
justwiseass:

I hail you ooo

I actually thought of giving Portugal double chance in the afternoon but I don bet too much today. I come say ma leave am.
Imagine that I played over 1.5 for Portugal match at 1.48 yesterday.

The that came with ease was placed at 2.05. Better to leave fear in betting... and be strong and ready to lose even though it’s green we want.
The odd for over 1.5 was still very good at a price of 1.40 as at 6:30pm. Funded -staked - cashout.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by anayo01: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
Dwayne22:

yes na ME, but you Bleep up at first. there is noting wrong with begging from someone who has excess cash but u have to put some respect on your name to prove you are also a hustler and you believe one day you will get there too,.. not begging for good 3 days. bros get out ur a SCAMMER jhor
No vex bro...buh I jus bin deh remind am na...na busy person
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Anayo01

Why cursing me in your language undecided
Na me dey do you ni angry

Shebi I told you that this format is outdated and it will not work.

Check your WhatsApp inbox.
I have sent you another scope.
Use it well cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
Chidexter:

Dat one sef no easy
.....life itself is not easy Bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
Kindly ignore the village headmaster, see what he wants people to play
yehmy:

make una come ooo

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
Daily odds roller on point wink

Tomorrow's always a better day smiley

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
OnwaChina:
Kindly ignore the village headmaster, see what he wants people to play
use your head City headmaster the goal scorer option is just juicy like this grin i'm not begging u to play but i'm gonna use 5H to play different ticket to be like innobets

Mind you Russia did it

Spain nd portugal did it

let me go nd fund my acct and ignore you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
Twisting:

mtcheww shey u think say the option no dey on Bet9ja

2+&2+ Y

which means two goals or more in both halves. the y stands for yes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
Twisting:

Gbayii see you when we turn millionaire.... I don even tell Adeyinka abt the option make we plenty win millions
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
anayo01

oga, your acclaimed former moniker is more sophisticated that what you claim to be.

That moniker has been active for over 5 years and in 2013, the moniker knew so much about Ladbrokes and had a bet365 account.

we all know the verifications processes of bet365 and I'm not sure you will want to agree that as at 2013, you had all the necessary documents and were up to 18years (remember, you claimed you just finished secondary school and you're trying to buy JAMB )

akabay was involved in Binary option trading, foreign exchange and horse race betting on Ladbrokes

Please, Open another moniker, strategize and come back with a better format.

You claim you don't WhatsApp in one of your replies to Alexistaiwo.

LOl

you either are not akabay or you're him with a younger body..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
locust:

How did you play the extra time? Because I know it isn't knock-out stage yet?
I saw the option Oo.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
Bigmex:

mtcheww shey u think say the option no dey on Bet9ja

2+&2+ Y

which means two goals or more in both halves. the y stands for yes
Oops is that the option abeg make una play am 4 bet9ja to avoid traffic
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Daily odds roller on point wink

Tomorrow's always a better day smiley
bro this is what iv been looking for all this while, help me with your daily 2odds na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
procky:

They have an office in Abuja.. check your game, maybe your stake was refund cos your bet was exact
No refund. It was classified as lost.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sugaarh:

babe my debit alert is coming from lekki....aw is dat possible n they talk say na russians gt am...aw lekki tek relate wut russia
Maybe lekki bin follow our players go Russia grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
yehmy:
make i take this offer start with 3h i am ready to share d return 50-50 we start tonight you in
.....tomorrow ..plz.......... i Dey no shaking....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
joshuakdboy:
anayo01

oga, your acclaimed former moniker is more sophisticated that what you claim to be.

That moniker has been active for over 5 years and in 2013, the moniker knew so much about Ladbrokes and had a bet365 account.

we all know the verifications processes of bet365 and I'm not sure you will want to agree that as at 2013, you had all the necessary documents and were up to 18years (remember, you claimed you just finished secondary school and you're trying to buy JAMB )

Please, Open another moniker, strategize and come back with a better format.

You claim you don't WhatsApp in one of your replies to Alexistaiwo.

LOl

you either are not akabay or you're him with a younger body..

Come to think of it ..I almost sent him money ....So no genuine individual here again ..... sad sad

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
Rockafellar:

This explains it better. Some naija hackers are probably trying to take advantage of the site.

That's why I'd advice people not to use their main bank accounts while funding.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
yehmy:
Oops is that the option abeg make una play am 4 bet9ja to avoid traffic

bro please give us the exact 8 games you chose so we can play on bet9ja abeg.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SeunKelechi: 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
Dwayne22:

Leave story, you are also begger....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
Bigmex:

bro please give us the exact 8 games you chose so we can play on bet9ja abeg.
here we go cut them too 8 but this teams can do it.... tho they might have judas

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
when i play it and book it, i will share booking code here. hmmm is this gonna to be easy we are saying 4 goals in a tournament match
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
SeunKelechi:
Leave story, you are also begger....
go tell you father asshole, I don beg your mama for pussy before

(1) (2) (3) ... (3441) (3442) (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).