Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,671 members, 7,948,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (5165559 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3806) (3807) (3808) (3809) (3810) (3811) (3812) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
yehmy:
Say whatever you like about this post, After yesterday incident someone needs to divert attention from him, So he arrange a person to come here to beg, then he will show up and be a messiah. Yes he saved the day what do you expect he will gain more fans now and they will not use there sense rather they will come and attack me for this post of mine

NAIRALANDER'S USE YOUR HEAD
Bullshit!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
fashrola:

https://lslb.lg.gov.ng/osb/

Both bookies are not licensed by LSLB though...
Wow. Howbout Sportybet? How Then Are They Allowed To Operate? Is It That Their Licence Is Pending Wit The Board?
That Wud Be Risky In An Event Of Injury. But Then, I Bliv They Are Incorporated And Hav Judical Personality So, It Isnt That Bad.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Unclesamo(m): 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
industrialchemi:

Sense will not kill you.

Some even went to the extend of saying and Goldenval are same person.

My dubai and France tourist visa dey my Hand already and my summer vacation starts next week before I go and resume school.

i already received A.M from the embassy since last week for my studies asking me to come along with my passport and my date of travel.

I careless whether people are mentioning my moniker here or not.

Pm me your eth address let me send you $100 ASAP.

Goldenval is busy living his best life, people are here hating on him. grin

to continue ur Scamming biz ovr there..

Ur deportation go be 1st class

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kenesth96: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
procky:

Cleaner Nko... Besides most of us immediately we finished secondary school, we learnt a special skill like computer, hair making and tailoring while most men also learnt hair barbing among others.. You should use your skill to raise money.. If you don't have any and there is no Site around you. Do barrow pushing, water selling in a truck and even conductor. It's far better than BEGGING..

u talk like all dis things are easy

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
fashrola:
Dear Punters,

Megabet or Betfarm

I wanna dust off 1xbet since the above listed sport bookmarker offer most of the markets I love playing...

Are they registered under LSLB?

If yes, do they have physical office and agents shops?

Do they pay promptly? And do they offer CB on bets?

Are they active on social media channels like Twitter (Place where I fit para for them in case of their rubbish)

I need prompt response

Cc locust
Austino677
Viking007
2dice01
BUGOFF
Jagaban887

Etc

LSLB: Lagos State lottery board
CB: Cashback
The two bookies you mentioned are reliable as they honour withdrawals, atleast I've used both of them. Whether they are licensed by LSLB, only bookies with head office in Lagos have such license, betfarm & megabet are based in Abuja. But then again majority of these mushroom hit-and-run bookies are always outside Lagos.

My advice, if you are in Abuja, you can stake with peace of mind, when kasala burst we go go scatter their office.
grin

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
By the way, times are hard in Nigeria and we all need to think out of the box. (Special shout out to those who voted Buhari ,they should pat themselves on the back for ruining the economy).

Betting is unlikely to give you a lot of money in the short or long run. Actual money is made by work. The recent posts on cryptocurrency by cheifheywhy, industrial chemi and co, got me to search online for remote jobs related to cryptocurrency. I sent the link of what I searched to a friend and he secured a $200 a week job as a news moderator on a cryptosite. I'd I had known it would be that easy to get it, I would have applied myself. The sector is trending and people are currently overpaid there. If you can write, do customer service, market or work as a community manager, there are opportunities for Crypto. Polish your LinkedIn and try your luck with it. Fiverr and Upwork are saturated.

PS. I have done construction labour work before. I would only recommend it to my worst enemies. The 4 days I worked, I got 6000 Naira and I used 1000 to buy drugs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by procky(f): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
yehmy:
Say whatever you like about this post, After yesterday incident someone needs to divert attention from him, So he arrange a person to come here to beg, then he will show up and be a messiah. Yes he saved the day what do you expect he will gain more fans now and they will not use there sense rather they will come and attack me for this post of mine

NAIRALANDER'S USE YOUR HEAD

I am almost believing you.. Anyway where it's true or not, We gain nothing, we loose nothing.. Everyone has been notified, should anyone be scammed, the person is on his own..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Suregiver48: 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
industrialchemi:

Sense will not kill you.

My dubai and France tourist visa dey my Hand already and my summer vacation starts next week before I go and resume school.

i already received A.M from the embassy since last week for my studies asking me to come along with my passport and my date of travel.

please ma...I have watch these whole issue from sideline and I think you need to be careful a bit.I know you might be guilty of those accusations leveled against you and might even be feeling remorseful for what happened then but I think you need to stay out of this thread for a while. Most guys here no get chills and they can go any length to tarnish one image. All these while we have been here, we mostly joke but when it comes to scam or any accusations like That, that when U see different monikers coming out and they won't rest until they make sure you go down.
And please don't say that your visa and everything is ready.Remember internet never forget and if those embassies get information that your name is related to some shady deals how do you think they will react and act?
Don't make the same mistake alexitaiwo made by coming here and yabbing those guys.That infuriated them more to act like mad dogs and the consequences is that his name is all over the net...
My only advice to you is to stay low or if you wanna be visiting these thread do That in a ghost mode..
I know you might be regretting your actions then now if it is really true but don't put more petrol in a burning fire.The consequences is always disastrous oo...

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by procky(f): 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
kenesth96:

u talk like all dis things are easy

It is oh.. I worked for different firms for seven years using my computer knowledge, trained myself in part time uni and today am happily my own boss..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
industrialchemi:

Sense will not kill you.

Lol. I have an empty ethereum wallet.

0xdfdE782f9f53c21e1dFcF89EAd64520d818C3448

By the way, do you help market ICOs? I know someone who is ICOing a project in the agribusiness industry and needs investor leads.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
BUGOFF:
Bobo Check Mail, The Mata Is Settled. Tnx
nah u get that kind voice.. That voice nah voice of biggest uncle ooo.. Fear enter my body oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
all this waffles has long being overstretch. even this early month u guys are still bickering on this same matter. una get strength sha.

meanwhile Cuevas is maaddd.

u pipul should be caution of Spain.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
procky:

I am almost believing you.. Anyway where it's true or not, We gain nothing, we loose nothing.. Everyone has been notified, should anyone be scammed, the person is on his own..

Exactly, people should do their own due diligence and avoid being scammed.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
spot ur village people grin

edit

& forget me not wink

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kenesth96: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
I have been observing every comment on this thread for long now.. I see no reason y someone should be accused kg scam when u have not been scammed by the person or someone u know have not be scammed by the person.

another set of persons commenting when not necessary....weytin e add to your destiny??

another set flaunting what they have and don't have online...what do u gain by doing such.??

for those begging, I feel your pain cos e don happen to me before..while dos saying go to construction site, my brother it is not as easy as u said it...

if u can't help, just lock up and carry face go one side... even if d person begging is lieing or saying d truth, na d person sabi....if u can help den help but if u can't just stay your lane

and when someone finally help, I see no reason y condemning d person even if na planed work, e concern anybody..what does d person stands to gain... don't forget many of us on this thread will never see until we don kick d bucket self....

so I see no reason for hating one another....

embrace peace and love

happy New month

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Suregiver48: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
And for those hating on goldenval...I don't think there is any tangible evidence against him.I wonder why the hate..Everybody wanna be rich and I wonder how one will be rich if you are envious of a rich man.I remember one rich man for my side,some people refuse to fetch his borehole and even attend the massive church he built.why? because they say he is a,ritualist and those things will collect their destiny' yet if you look at their families none is moving well yet they are hating on some one that is 1000 times better than them..is that not envy?
If you have any evidence that he is scamming bring it out .The goldenval I know here is damn good although we all have different personalities and attitude but we should learn how to accommodate and learn from the success of others.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
chiefheywhy bugoff

Abeg make una rush gimme 3 odds make I triple this 1k wey dey my hand sharparly.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
einsteine:

Lol. I have an empty ethereum wallet.

0xdfdE782f9f53c21e1dFcF89EAd64520d818C3448

By the way, do you help market ICOs? I know someone who is ICOing a project in the agribusiness industry and needs investor leads.

Yes, I do market them very well. smiley

I will pm you now.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
Spain and Russia coach should do over 5.5 sub oo

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
BUGOFF:
Bobo Check Mail, The Mata Is Settled. Tnx
instead u go check your mail and sporty account!! I done fund u instantly with the information u mail me with jare.. No carry that ya voice they threaten me oo

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sandra2017(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
cyberhike:

chiefheywhy bugoff

Abeg make una rush gimme 3 odds make I triple this 1k wey dey my hand sharparly.

I'm not in my right frame of mind to analyse anything now. Maybe later.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by industrialchemi: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
einsteine:
By the way, times are hard in Nigeria and we all need to think out of the box. (Special shout out to those who voted Buhari ,they should pat themselves on the back for ruining the economy).

Betting is unlikely to give you a lot of money in the short or long run. Actual money is made by work. The recent posts on cryptocurrency by cheifheywhy, industrial chemi and co, got me to search online for remote jobs related to cryptocurrency. I sent the link of what I searched to a friend and he secured a $200 a week job as a news moderator on a cryptosite. I'd I had known it would be that easy to get it, I would have applied myself. The sector is trending and people are currently overpaid there. If you can write, do customer service, market or work as a community manager, there are opportunities for Crypto. Polish your LinkedIn and try your luck with it. Fiverr and Upwork are saturated.

PS. I have done construction labour work before. I would only recommend it to my worst enemies. The 4 days I worked, I got 6000 Naira and I used 1000 to buy drugs.

Wow, that crypto group moderation is paying like mad...

I’m a testimony to that. I started with receiving $150 or so per month, but now..I don’t accept not less than 1 eth per week from each project I work for because they already know what i do for them on the group.

The more knowledge you have about Blockchain, the more money they pay u.

I work 5 hours per day and I manage all the projects groups at once...11pm to 3am cheesy

Na just to chat and reply messages and go to bed. wink

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by procky(f): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
einsteine:

Exactly, people should do their own due diligence and avoid being scammed.

Yeah.. I am still surprised at how people are happily declaring they were scammed by an invisible young girl.. How gullible will you be to hand over your money to a total stranger.. I currently have neteller to buy and sell from my new ladbroke account. I will be silly to do it with an unverified nairalander. someone will send you a mail or advertise one quick money making scheme and people will send money.. ITS TOTAL GREED and foolishness..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by felzylix(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
Suregiver48:

please ma...I have watch these whole issue from sideline and I think you need to be careful a bit.I know you might be guilty of those accusations leveled against you and might even be feeling remorseful for what happened then but I think you need to stay out of this thread for a while. Most guys here no get chills and they can go any length to tarnish one image. All these while we have been here, we mostly joke but when it comes to scam or any accusations like That, that when U see different monikers coming out and they won't rest until they make sure you go down.
And please don't say that your visa and everything is ready.Remember internet never forget and if those embassies get information that your name is related to some shady deals how do you think they will react and act?
Don't make the same mistake alexitaiwo made by coming here and yabbing those guys.That infuriated them more to act like mad dogs and the consequences is that his name is all over the net...
My only advice to you is to stay low or if you wanna be visiting these thread do That in a ghost mode..
I know you might be regretting your actions then now if it is really true but don't put more petrol in a burning fire.The consequences is always disastrous oo...

Are you trying to teach her how to get away with scamming?

How do you want your zombie Id card? Laminated or plastic?

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
Pls I need code for no corner at all sides or angle on 1xbet. I’ve not been able to find em
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
stemmez:
I am not betting again. I give up. Just lost heavily. I am repenting and giving my life to Jesus. .

Hahaahaha

Hope u did it today

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SeunKelechi: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Sandra2017:
Very very interesting!

Okay, let me come out to say this. All you guys need to nab Industrialchemi is with me right here, right now.

I won't take sides here as the highest bidder will win here.

All I need to provide this details is just $100 worth of Etheruem or bitcoin.

I have her alert SMS here stating all what you guys need, mail from my bank stating her full name.

INDUSTRIALCHEMI if you don't want me to disgrace you in full gear of everybody here PM ME, let's talk.

OR

If you guys are really serious with all the accusations and want to nab her, PM me, let's talk.

First to PM me wins here, everything will be done secretly.
Lmao,
Drama unending..... grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by procky(f): 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Chiefheywhy:
Free 1.91.

Won't Spain have over 64.5% possession?

Won't Spain win or score over2.5goals?

Rush it.

Megabet.

I'm not staking, Ba kudi cool lipsrsealed

They might not.. If they score first, they might withdraw.. Russia is a bit aggressive (as if they are on drugs) and being the host, they will fight hard today..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
einsteine:

Wow, this is huge. $200 a week embarassed embarassed

Please sir how did you search for these stuffs? I need you to put me through. God!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
justwiseass:
Pls I need code for no corner at all sides or angle on 1xbet. I’ve not been able to find em

T9BAK

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by procky(f): 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
Viking007:
The two bookies you mentioned are reliable as they honour withdrawals, atleast I've used both of them. Whether they are licensed by LSLB, only bookies with head office in Lagos have such license, betfarm & megabet are based in Abuja. But then again majority of these mushroom hit-and-run bookies are always outside Lagos.

My advice, if you are in Abuja, you can stake with peace of mind, when kasala burst we go go scatter their office.
grin

I learnt they are in banex, I will open account with them, once I get issue, nah to carry men go arrest the manager

(1) (2) (3) ... (3806) (3807) (3808) (3809) (3810) (3811) (3812) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.