Stats: 3,184,123 members, 7,922,728 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:06 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (3974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (5111812 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3971) (3972) (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) (3977) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
many are mad, few are roaming
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tnnig:
lol..no problem bro,you will reach the hight before this week end,i'm very sure of that.

But, dont forget me when you finally reach oo
I say a very big amen to your prayer.

Kai, where I fit store your moniker, when I finally Lambo,i cannot forget this prayer

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hunry:
many are mad, few are roaming
Honestly.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by spacks(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
Betnomore:
It should be between 54-56k and it works with all 4G network on Nigeria. Camon CX air does not work wt Glo 4G

Thanks.. i thought of the camon cx too, Just needing some genuine reviews to butress my choice... i Will buy it wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
DrProf:

That is the problem here. He is forcing me to believe in him by forcing the Devil to refuse me into joining witchcraft.

NB: Right now he is even threatening me to delete my earlier posts

You're confused man!

Jesus didn't even exist at the first place.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
DrProf:

If I had done I would have known that Lazio did not finish in the Champions League places thereby prompting a sale of players with Felipe Anderson in mind but I did not because of their (Jesus and his cohorts) stupid agenda on my life. Now Felipe Anderson is on his way to West Ham and looks like the only player to cast the ticket.

Now I Know that Jehova (he is too foolish for me to call him God) is a lover of poverty and sufferings and I refuse to worship him.

Damn Jesus Damn the Holy ghost!

And they should stop forcing a b*tch on me to marry

B952ECZZWPCTTP-2583669

Once again

DAMN JESUS, DAMN THE HOLY GHOST!

you don dey craze.. na Jesus send you go play sport betting sheybi

amaba
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
spacks:
Thanks.. i thought of the camon cx too, Just needing some genuine reviews to butress my choice... i Will buy it wink

What do you fancy in a phone?
Battery or a camera?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
DrProf:

That is the problem here. He is forcing me to believe in him by forcing the Devil to refuse me into joining witchcraft.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lhimeet:
Magdeburg vs VfB Lubeck

Dinamo Moscow vs FK Jablonec

FC Thun vs FC Chiasso

Lisen vs 1 SC Znojmo

University College Dublin vs Oxford United

Roda JC Kerkrade vs Alemannia Aachen

Krieschow vs Energie Cottbus

Lokomotive Leipzig vs FSV Zwickau

ALL @ 43+ ODD

MOST GAMES NOT AVAILABLE ON BET9JA
You don book am for 1xbet?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
DrProf:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lubumbashi: 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Why are games not loading on nairabet? After selecting games on mobile (lite version), they keep showing me "betslip empty".

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by spacks(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
JixNation:

What do you fancy in a phone?
Battery or a camera?
battery life., camera and up to date OS for Swift browsing without delaying cheesy u got an advice for me?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
spacks:
battery life., camera and up to date OS for Swift browsing without delaying cheesy u got an advice for me?

Go to Xiaomi thread.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
austino677:
Alot of crazy/poor minded people here looking for who to blame/feed them for mouth... if you like quote me reach tomorrow if your message nor get meaning unto the next one

Cc viking007

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
spacks:
Make research on xaomi, and buy any of their product.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
I swear some people don craze finish.
na 160k make you dey talk rubbish like this..
meaning say if na you stake Germany to win with 5m things for don happen o.
na your life sha

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

I say a very big amen to your prayer.

Kai, where I fit store your moniker, when I finally Lambo,i cannot forget this prayer
cheesy be like you don hammer that 168k job industrialkemi advertised. I envy you o

Do free funding for boiz nah
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

I recently heard someone complaining about his inability to manually configure the data settings on his Xiaomi Redmi Note4X.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by spacks(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Thanks..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by spacks(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
JixNation:

Go to Xiaomi thread.
xiaomi ko naomi ni grin.. Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
nuesednutlofa:
cheesy be like you don hammer that 168k job industrialkemi advertised. I envy you o

Do free funding for boiz nah
I never hammer anything oh, na just small bread(brd) token I sell naim I wan take hol body.

Very soon we go make am big..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
Rushmore:

I recently heard someone complaining about his inability to manually configure the data settings on his Xiaomi Redmi Note4X.
Ehn,?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lhimeet:
Magdeburg vs VfB Lubeck
Dinamo Moscow vs FK Jablonec
FC Thun vs FC Chiasso
Lisen vs 1 SC Znojmo
University College Dublin vs Oxford United
Roda JC Kerkrade vs Alemannia Aachen
Krieschow vs Energie Cottbus
Lokomotive Leipzig vs FSV Zwickau

ALL @ 43+ ODD
MOST GAMES NOT AVAILABLE ON BET9JA

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
Jay95:

We are in a technology age now!
Things are changing and Internet fraudsters are becoming easy to catch.

Now this is what you'll do, if you confirm that the dude didn't fund you for no reason whatsoever, you contact his bank, I advice you do that physically and tell them there was a fraudulent transaction between you and one if their customers. They'll ask you for some info and once they confirm it's true, the transaction will be reversed and if he has withdrawn, then he'll be traced.
I hope this helps
Nigerian banks dont work like that, if not anybody can claim to have been scammed and ask for a reversal when making legal payments.

He will need a police report, some will even ask for a court order, plus some other plenty stress. Unless he has some strong connections e.g SARS, there's nothing he can do.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DrProf(m): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
Mohsis:

Don't mind them... Marry the GUY u want to marry. But pls leave our God out of ur problems... U didn't place the bet on his betting site.

That God is the source of all my problems and I refuse to pretend about it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
funnynation:
Lhimeet Chiefheywhy and 7897 others please cook over 1.5 and from this international friendly on Sportybet make man fit chop small thing. Abeg make una help boys.
AV91D
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by blessedjohn: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
kingsleyvictor:
PLS PUNTERS DONT ALLOW THIS CASE GO LIKE THIS.. THIS IS FRAUD..... PLS FIGHT FOR ME....

Don't you have his account number?. If he fails to refund you by 6pm this evening, na Sars go handle his matter. Rubbish.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Rushmore:

You don book am for 1xbet?
I only booked on Sportybet lipsrsealed

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wallexbaba(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
4 odds stake and appreciate.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fashrola(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Sportybet

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nuesednutlofa: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
Successimpactld:
NOTICE TO ALL THE PUNTERS!

I transfer 8k to this nairaland moniker name TOPCUBE
(AROYEWUN, BABATOPE) to fund my 1xbet yesterday evening
and he promised me to do so immediately he receive the
alert.. since yesterday this Topecube refused to credit my
1xbet account.. phone switch-off and he also blocked me on
WhatsApp... I don't want to call him scammer now.. any body
that has his contact pls tell him to fund my 1xbet account or
return my money in peace....

to the well-meaning punters pls contact him for me
I would advice you give him the alexistaiwo treatment, you have his facebook details. Save his image. Drop his bank details and phone number. Tag him a scammer. Dent his image online

(1) (2) (3) ... (3971) (3972) (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) (3977) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)