Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (5004369 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4257) (4258) (4259) (4260) (4261) (4262) (4263) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Benthom:

OK guys. For everyone that sees betting as an investment, big up to you all.
I've been on a roll so far, and my XXXXXX bankers have been Rolling in.... And without a slight glitch
See betting as an investment and not some lucky Russian roulette.
It took me years to discover that. Build up capital. Stake only when the market is favorable. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, and most importantly, avoid BASEL for at least five matches this season. grin
In the spirit of the game, I'll recharge the number of the person that first quotes me here tomorrow morning.
Blessings all, and may our greens never come to a halt.
It's Ben the advocate again. Signing out for the night smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Smartgeek(m): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
TissuePaper:
lol...does your nairaland mail work... Sent you one smiley
You're sending people mails now but you can never help your fellow nairalanders with picks u were winning with. Selfish pReek

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Benthom: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
seedorfy134:
congrat bro... let roll togeder
you're the winner. Send me your number. You'll get the airtime tomorrow wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmaak2(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
WHICH KIND EYEGLASS B THIS TODAY
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
Benthom:

I've been on a roll so far, and my XXXXXX bankers have been Rolling in.... And without a slight glitch
It took me years to discover that. Build up capital. Stake only when the market is favorable. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, and most importantly, avoid BASEL for at least five matches this season. grin
In the spirit of the game, I'll recharge the number of the person that first quotes me here tomorrow morning.
My guy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Benthom:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Benthom: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
Meanwhile, sorry for the goal tipsters here shocked

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
xpset02:
quote me tomorrow
make i send card wink wink
smiley smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
Smartgeek:
You're sending people mails now but you can never help your fellow nairalanders with picks u were winning with. Selfish pReek
the guy no get shame at all

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 7:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
CHINE55:
My guy

what are you doing here.I thought U left this thread only to sneak in once in a while "Espionaging" for awufu things

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
Benthom:

Congratulations
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Smartgeek(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
motta:
the guy no get shame at all
Can you imagine him famzing the benthom guy, calling him partner all so he can send him a mail when all he knows how to do is post screenshots of his winning picks.. I thought he would never stop posting screenshots na... 1mbecile

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Benthom:

Nice...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by newbie2018: 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Benthom:

you again wey give me game wey bury my 10k.
after asking me to pay 15k for a game but ended up collecting 500naira recharge card and the game still casted.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Benthom:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seedorfy134(m): 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Benthom:
you're the winner. Send me your number. You'll get the airtime tomorrow wink
wow!!! thanks boss, i really appreciate it. can send u a pm bcus i don't wnt to drop my number here
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
Benthom:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
chewbacca:

GREEN grin

Congrats to those who played.

A very smart punter I respect a lot on this thread. Always sharing inplay willingly. May God continue to bless u

Tho I didn’t play as I went for exam today. I just appreciate the fact that u share profitable inplays.

I benefited from it yesternight (twice)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Benthom: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
newbie2018:

after asking me to pay 15k for a game but ended up collecting 500naira recharge card and the game still casted.
?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Benthom: 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
newbie2018:

?
Have all my games not been posted here for everyone to see and stake?
You've mistook me

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funnynation(m): 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
Is like Devil want to use this guys today..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AmoryBlacq: 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
Mehn I hate 0:0 with my life!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Benthom: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
seedorfy134:
wow!!! thanks boss, i really appreciate it. can send u a pm bcus i don't wnt to drop my number here
sure. Drop it smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
Smartgeek:
Can you imagine him famzing the benthom guy, calling him partner all so he can send him a mail when all he knows how to do is post screenshots of his winning picks.. I thought he would never stop posting screenshots na... 1mbecile
he is and unrepented f..l
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmaak2(m): 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
emmaak2:
CA-SHOUT OR NOT

E WORTH AM

abt to green
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Benthom: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
This month's pick has all been played..
Don’t expect any games from me again till next month.

Statistics for this month
Played: 53
Won :49
Winning index : 0.095%
Winning rate :95%
Profit :X.X.X, X.X.X,X.X grin grin
This place is home, and I'm here to stay.
Good night all. Peace always!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by omoeko001(m): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
All the first 3 Champions League qualifier playing 0 0 as at 84mins, this is serious
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funnynation(m): 7:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
omoeko001:
All the first 3 Champions League qualifier playing 0 0 as at 84mins, this is serious

Lesson learnt.. Don't mind them, thank God for back up game of x-10mins
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sheunma: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Benthom:
This month's pick has all been played..
Dint expect any games from me again till next month.

Statistics for this month
Played: 53
Won :49
Winning index : 0.095%
Winning rate :95%
Profit :Bleep, Bleep, XX grin grin
This place is home, and I'm here to stay.
Good night all. Peace always!
is this really necessary

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Chiefheywhy:
TENNIS : Italy Padova

Simone Bolelli to win @ 1.66

Lost embarassed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seedorfy134(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Benthom:
sure. Drop it smiley
hv send u a pm check ur mail
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Benthom: 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
Sheunma:
is this really necessary

(1) (2) (3) ... (4257) (4258) (4259) (4260) (4261) (4262) (4263) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)