Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (5012382 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4369) (4370) (4371) (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
bkknigga:
I want to throw open a proposal to the house. I would create a WhatsApp group for this if I get a decent amount of responses.
I can get a 100% sure odds of 30+. Would you be willing to invest in this?
How do you know I am not another scammer? I would create a WhatsApp group and before payment for the match is done I would have provided concrete evidence that the match is indeed being fixed like videos of my meeting with the people who are gonna be participating in the match, and whatever the group asks for.

Like this post if you're interested like this post, if I get 20+ likes I'd create the group and share the invite link.

I hope I don't get banned for this post we are all just trying to make money right?

I should add this offer is only open for people who can afford to invest #150,000 to get this game arranged. The group would also collectively agree on the different betting sites we would use so all the winnings don't look suspicious.

Think about this people 30 ODDS. So if you're betting with just #50,000 your profit is a cool 1.5 million naira and we can always rinse and repeat.

If you are going to be a part of this, like this post so I know if I should go ahead and create the WhatsApp group.
blablabla first post 5 odds first b4 we can take you seriously..
Stranac:
bro please help me with surest 4 or 5 odds.ill quote you if it green,sportybetcode please

You thinking fixing a game of 30 odds is for mouth

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Emekus92(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
bkknigga:
I want to throw open a proposal to the house. I would create a WhatsApp group for this if I get a decent amount of responses.
How do you know I am not another scammer? I would create a WhatsApp group and before payment for the match is done I would have provided concrete evidence that the match is indeed being fixed like videos of my meeting with the people who are gonna be participating in the match, and whatever the group asks for.

Like this post if you're interested like this post, if I get 20+ likes I'd create the group and share the invite link.

I hope I don't get banned for this post we are all just trying to make money right?

I should add this offer is only open for people who can afford to invest #150,000 to get this game arranged. The group would also collectively agree on the different betting sites we would use so all the winnings don't look suspicious.

Think about this people 30 ODDS. So if you're betting with just #50,000 your profit is a cool 1.5 million naira and we can always rinse and repeat.

If you are going to be a part of this, like this post so I know if I should go ahead and create the WhatsApp group.

so I will give you 150k b4 u give me the 30 odd then I will use 50k to stake the game which is a total of 200k.... Hmmmmm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
losprince:
I just hope alabi lives long enough to witness me win millions...

hmmm... people wey talk same thing years ago still dey village till now.

if na thousands dey reach you, beta dey enjoy am jejely
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Emekus92(m): 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hunry:

If that's what you chose when registering then YES
yes I chose USD...
Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
bkknigga:

If u ask me, na who I go ask??

Make I enter my carton dey wait!! grin

Fresh from Malaysia

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rushmore(f): 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Williamsvictor:
Today's games
Sportybet code?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
promisious:

Fresh from Malaysia
Should incase i'm not online wen u want to send it....

username- blakxtar1
userid - 5610884

Nairabet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
promisious:

Fresh from Malaysia
Should incase i'm not online wen u want to send it....

username- blakxtar1
userid - 5610884

Nairabet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Unclesamo(m): 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
GOOD LUCK

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Unclesamo(m): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
bkknigga:

BUT WAIT .... Oga, why did U delete ALL UR POSTS except for this....
.U'VE BEEN AROUND SINCE 2016.
.SOMETHING IS LOOKING & SMELLING FISHY.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
Unclesamo:

BUT WAIT .... Oga, why did U delete ALL UR POSTS except for this....
.U'VE BEEN AROUND SINCE 2016.
.SOMETHING IS LOOKING & SMELLING FISHY.
That is the attribute of a scammer..

11 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
bkknigga:

Anybody (whether friends or families) that says it shall be well with you, it shall not be well for that person.

Calamity will befall you, you shall pray for death and it won't come.

Scammer

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
bkknigga:

Lol, This is Donnie Allen, the notorious fixed-match Scammer. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Williamsvictor: 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
Rushmore:

Sportybet code?
BDZ4U

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yommyk222(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
TODAY***TIPS

Total Odds: 9.8

Booking No: Z7C676H5

7263 Superettan
Halmstads BK - Degerfors IF
2-4 Goals

2029 Kakkonen
GBK Kokkola - Jakobstads Bollklubb
12 & Over(2.5)

2030 Kakkonen
OLS Oulu - JS Hercules
12 & Over(2.5)

1806 Club Friendly Games
Margate - Thamesmead Town
Over(2.5)

1038 2 deild
Grotta - Kari
Over(3.5)

GOODLUCK
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
afoltundeseun:
Anybody (whether friends or families) that says it shall be well with you, it shall not be well for that person.

Calamity will befall you, you shall pray for death and it won't come.

Scammer

But why? embarassed

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SeunKelechi: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
bkknigga:

See your scammer head like scanner head....

The mumu people wey dey like the post sef
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fadire97(m): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
Z7C5TJ56
Tennis

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by losprince(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hunry:

Did they say it exactly as i said it or did they say it in a way that doesn't corelate with the way that i said it or perharps they said it in a manner that is barely similar to the way i said it or they just said something and you mixed it up with the thing that i said sad what exactly did they say and how exactly did they say it

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
losprince:
Did they say it exactly as i said it or did they say it in a way that doesn't corelate with the way that i said it or perharps they said it in a manner that is barely similar to the way i said it or they just said something and you mixed it up with the thing that i said sad what exactly did they say and how exactly did they say it
shocked grin grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sweetveek(m): 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
Trash, you need to go back to secondary school.
y are u being so rude take to simple correction......

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
losprince:
grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sweetveek(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
pls how can i use merrybet instant payout... pls i need answer asap... plsssssssss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hunry:

hehehe lol u're too funny amigo.....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AlvaroMorata(m): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
Benthom:
Today's banker.
Booking Number:Z7C6NDKV

Hapoel Beer Sheva FC - GNK Dinamo Zagreb- 1X
FC Sheriff Tiraspol - Shkendija 79 Tetovo-1
Stake :25,000
Potential winning :52871
Source :XXXXXX

Dinamo Zagreb will win this match....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rabonni(m): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
he can access your messages, really? you mean you were not the one requesting for 10k for a week, guy you are a scammer, i thought you said you were out of here for good? i know some people will believe this lies
Benthom:
Alright brethrens.
I've had an overwhelming amount of messages in my mail requesting me to come back with my picks.
Some I ignored. Some I responded.
Well, I never had intentionw of scamming anyone, but just aiding in my on little way.
I am in in no way affiliated to that scammer. It was a clear case of impersonation from the business section, where a particular scammer did MITM (GOOGLE IT).
He'll send a number to a person, when the person contacts me, he'll be able to access messages. So it was a clear case of impersonation.
It's the end of the month, so I wouldn't settle for less.
I repeat... Betting is not for greedy people.
I'll post my bankers here. Respond to the reasonable people, and ignore unreasonable ones.
Thanks.

Giveaway by 4pm prompt
Ben the advocate.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bola4dprec(m): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
Any sportybet code for boys
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Benthom: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
Giveaway in a bit..
Keep it locked.
4:00pm prompt

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Goodluck!
As red as tomatoes......which is exactly why i hate tennis
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmayayodeji(m): 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
Source: FreeSuperTips

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
Benthom:
Giveaway in a bit..
Keep it locked.
4:00pm prompt
See this is an example of a real Thief, Gbewiri, ogara olosha, janduku, Anini, simple truth we will collect your giveaway but it won't change the fact that we know you are a hardcore scammer that does not want to repent..

Ole, Barawo, Banza ko we

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4369) (4370) (4371) (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.