Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (4706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (5027763 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4703) (4704) (4705) (4706) (4707) (4708) (4709) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DancingSkeleton(m): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lhimeet:

Not stated yet Bro..
alright
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
honestly I can't fathom how punters who won over 100k+ went back broke. guess why some once great punter are now oblivion.

just 1.50odd a day shouldn't be difficult for any punter who successfully won 100k+.

indiscipline, the mindset of making a living through gambling is dangerous. me too am a victim of this greed. betting should be seen as a fun for side hustle with the aim of 50% ROI daily...

again there is no unity in this thread, reason why the thread hasn't progress. compare with a group of weed smoker cheesy one does not need money to kush. see the brotherhood among chain smokers.

there was a day i peep in here, and someone suggest in-play rollover of 1.10odd. imaging winning 5games daily? think about it.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Inplay got a spirit when you getting it right, that grove won't stay long, the moment you try taking chance nd tot you in control you will hit red, next moment you getting it right again undecided

Inplay is just like virtual this moment it's favoring you next moment it's draining you

My experience so far this night

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
IamJix:

He only shows his won bets. Why doesn't he show the lost ones?
That's a million dollar question.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
IamJix:

I'm not a medical student but, vitiligo isn't hereditary.
The worst sickness he has is psychological illness, he needs a psychotherapist. Loneliness has taken him. He finds joy mostly on this thread. The mention makes him to masturbate.
embarassed Poor guy. I wonder how he feels....seeing his life bleaching away.... Must be tough on him. Now I understand why he craves for mentions.. I feel for you Tissue cry - Honestly I do

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
TissuePaper:
because the people you help today are the same people that will stab you at the back tomorrow

This assertion is wrong, immatured and from the pit of hell. If you continue with this mindset, you won't get help when you need it the most(definitely outside Nairaland)

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
IamJix:

Congratulations once again.
Would you mind sharing me your tips morrow?
waiting for tissue to share tips...

11 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OMOTOWO(m): 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
B923SSAZATZRPS-108143

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
SmilingMary:

This assertion is wrong and from the pit of hell. If you continue with this mindset, you won't get help when you need it the most(definitely outside Nairaland)
are you sure... But surely you know there is an iota of truth in what I said right
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Juzec: 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
TissuePaper:
grin the pain is real
lol...Congrats jaree. I pity those that are taking your flaunting of won tickets personal. It is obvious you are just here to troll grin.
Abeg oo, guys all these vitiligo insults are uncalled for. This is a faceless forum, one is free to act anyhow they wish. If you don't like someone post, just scroll and pass instead of taking it personal to the point of insulting someone.
Life is too short to dey waste time on person make you no go probably ever see grin

10 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
TissuePaper:
No matter what happens.. I will always love you guys no matter what... Yesterday I was down because of the insults I received from you guys... But it's all for the best tho

Here are the tickets
You should learn to differentiate between insults & banters & you shouldn't allow comments you read online get to your person. 99% of comments here are just banters and that's because almost everyone here is a male. That's what to expect in gathering of men. Though I admit some banter dey pain sha. cheesy but nonetheless it's all fun.

Congratulations on your 100k. I wish you well.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
Juzec:
lol...Congrats jaree. I pity those that are taking your flaunting of won tickets personal. It is obvious you are just here to troll grin.
Abeg oo, guys all these vitiligo insults are uncalled for. This is a faceless forum, one is free to act anyhow they wish. If you don't like someone post, just scroll and pass instead of taking it personal to the point of insulting someone.
Life is too short to dey waste time on person make you no go probably ever see grin
grin grin I like this guy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bujebudanu1(m): 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
there was a day i peep in here, and someone suggest in-play rollover of 1.10odd. imaging winning 5games daily? think about it.

I bet you it will cast on the 5th game.

The best 1.10 game is x from 45 to 49.59

Still .e still dey cast wen u try winning up to 5 or more than 5 games a day.then u start from square one again

[/quote]
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hustla(m): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
Any good options to choose on 1xbet?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
Viking007:
You should learn to differentiate between insults & banters & you shouldn't allow comments you read online get to your person. 99% of comments here are just banters and that's because almost everyone here is a male. That's what to expect in gathering of men. Though I admit some banter dey pain sha. cheesy but nonetheless it's all fun.

wow...you really deserve the respect that people accord you... Thanks for the advice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by felzylix(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
RB007:

embarassed Poor guy. I wonder how he feels....seeing his life bleaching away.... Must be tough on him. Now I understand why he craves for mentions.. I feel for you Tissue cry - Honestly I do

He lost his relevance long ago, so all this while he's been making his greens alone, he still ended up running into debt. It is the nemesis of old times that take time to catch up with somebody the one of this time has advanced in technology..

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
Viking007:

100000%

He asked for those banters anyways.
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
I use God beg una even on his behalf, make una stop all this vitiligo-ish. this thin no dey cool atall.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
TissuePaper:
wow...you really deserve the respect that people accord you... Thanks for the advice
You can see it's not everybody you talk to anyhow.

Someone you thought had your time is just in it for the banter.. Gracias Amigo!

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I have a crazy idea.
There are thirty four Carling cup matches tomorrow.

Let each and every interested participant forecast just a single game from the thirty four and drop here with the hash tag #carling

If we accumulate and remix.
Those of us whose village people are on break will cashout tomorrow grin

All of you continue. You hear
Don't comman plan how to make your own money undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
Viking007:

Respect! Anything that comes his way. He has to take! tongue

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
yehmy:
Inplay got a spirit when you getting it right, that grove won't stay long, the moment you try taking chance nd tot you in control you will hit red, next moment you getting it right again undecided

Inplay is just like virtual this moment it's favoring you next moment it's draining you

My experience so far this night

Inplay is worse than virtual, trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lhimeet:

You can see it's not everybody you talk to anyhow.

Someone you thought had your time is just in it for the banter.. Gracias Amigo!
true...now we can all be friends.. I love you guys
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
Alll of una mumu wey dey shout tissuepaper dis n dat all Na vanity Abeg if e easy mke una sef go win una own. I remember how all of you abused the dude about hoarding games and all now wey he dey win una dey shout vanity.

Even dat thief alexistaiwo wey never win anything for here sef dey talk of how him respect person, yeye boy...You ever ask urself if d person wey u dey respect even respect himself. Nonsense.

Tissuepaper Abeg enjoy ur winnings jare, Donpikko ma nigga, I dey hail oo

10 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Abdulize: 10:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
bujebudanu1:

I bet you it will cast on the 5th game.

The best 1.10 game is x from 45 to 49.59

Still .e still dey cast wen u try winning up to 5 or more than 5 games a day.then u start from square one again

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SmilingMary(m): 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
TissuePaper:
are you sure... But surely you know there is an iota of truth in what I said right

If there was any atom of truth in your statement I wouldn't have quoted you. Trust me, on that very day you will desire help so badly, may you find it. Life doesn't start or end in NL, or do you wanna tell me you haven't requested for assistance or help in your life?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
Samuel60:
Alll of una mumu wey dey shout tissuepaper dis n dat all Na vanity Abeg if e easy mke una sef go win una own. I remember how all of you abused the dude about hoarding games and all now wey he dey win una dey shout vanity.

Even dat thief alexistaiwo wey never win anything for here sef dey talk of how him respect person, yeye boy...You ever ask urself if d person wey u dey respect even respect himself. Nonsense.

The wailer is here.. cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Abdulize: 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
TissuePaper:
true...now we can all be friends.. I love you guys

Be nice to share your tips since we are now friends grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
felzylix:

He lost his relevance long ago, so all this while he's been making his greens alone, he still ended up running into debt. It is the nemesis of old times that take time to catch up with somebody the one of this time has advanced in technology..

Wetin concern nemesis with technology now

Nairalanders will not kee somebody with laugh

Abeg you all should drop this matter.
Something is telling me that we will win big tomorrow if we pool our forecasting resources together

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mohsis(m): 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
Samuel60:

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
All I see here is a thousand and one asslickers.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Chiefheywhy:
[/b]

Except his vitiligo. That one na till eternity grin

Ur mouth dey sharp now if dem start with you now u go begin cry about how ur papa die come leave you with no choice to gamble ur life away...Una be careful ooo

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4703) (4704) (4705) (4706) (4707) (4708) (4709) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.