Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:30 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (5011866 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5288) (5289) (5290) (5291) (5292) (5293) (5294) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Thanks. It has shown.
Enjoy!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by innobets(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
emeviks:
Customers drag Bet9ja to lottery commission over N3 million claim

Three customers of Bet9ja have petitioned the National Lottery Regulatory Commission, claiming the betting company had not paid the over N3m stake owed them.

A correspondent of the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), who obtained a copy of the petition, reports that it was received at the zonal office of the commission on Tuesday in Ilorin.

NAN also reports that the petition was signed by the contact persons for the affected customers, Emmanuel Ajiboye.

The petition stated that the trio had entered into a bet with the company under the category of “Transfer Market”, with bets placed on whether a player would go on transfer to another club or not.

The petitioners said a “Loan Deals Do Not Count’’ transaction was confirmed in an email by Bet9ja on Aug. 28.

They, however, expressed dismay that on Aug. 31, Bet9ja “suddenly’’ turned around and reversed the rule of the transfer market by stating that “Loan Deals Now Count’’ as contained in a mail the same day.

The petitioners expressed the belief that this was done in order to renege on payment to customers who had played and were going to win.

They described the company’s “contradictory” statements as unprofessional by a leading bookmaker.

The aggrieved petitioners said it was in their knowledge that players on loans still belong to their parent clubs and could still be recalled before the end of their loan deal.

They said that the sudden change was not acceptable as it was against the terms and conditions given to customers.

The petitioners also threatened to explore legal action should Bet9ja refuse to respond favourably to their complaint.

They urged the commission to look into the development and ensure justice was done.

Mr Yinka Salau, an official of the zonal office of the commission in Ilorin, confirmed the receipt of the petition.

He said the petition had been forwarded to the commission’s head office in Abuja for further investigation.

Salau explained that the management of Bet9ja would be invited to state their own side of the case.

A friend of mine in onitsha won 48 million with that transfer options alone

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boringdraw: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Europe » UEFA Nations League » Turkey - Russia = UNDER 2.5 GOALS
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
innobets:

A friend of mine in onitsha won 48 million with that transfer options alone
Him don tap from your Millionaire anointing.. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by innobets(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lhimeet:

Him don tap from your Millionaire anointing.. grin

Yes, they will pay the guy almost 200 million...

49 million into 4 tickets...

I dey pity bet9ja shaaa

Body go just dey pain dem since season start

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
promisious:

Just the 3tg rule below..

Thanks bro cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
etibaba:
Sure dreams do come through, but sometimes you need to treat fever

lol this is pure wickedness...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
innobets:

I dey pity bet9ja shaaa

Body suppose pepper dem na

At least dem dey chop guys wella.

Na small money be that compared to wetin dem don chop guys
sad

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
innobets:

I dey pity bet9ja shaaa

Since u know the guy, would like to know if he deliberately played those four tickets or it was a result of an error when placing the first bet?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
Enangson:
Since u know the guy, would like to know if he deliberately played those four tickets or an error when placing the first bet?

That guy that staked four tickets (if it ain't a hoax) played himself.

He won't get a kobo.

Read rule No 17

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
alexistaiwo:

He won't get a kobo.

Read rule No 17

So from what rule 17 states. After you read it,he won't get a kobo? Read it again.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
alexistaiwo:

He won't get a kobo.

Read rule No 17
am aware of that rule, since innobets says he knows the guy personally I believed he must have told him what brought about the four betslips n I am just curious to know as well.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by innobets(m): 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Enangson:
Since u know the guy, would like to know if he deliberately played those four tickets or it was a result of an error when placing the first bet?

I don't know.. The person dat won d money didn't want me himself.. I heard from a close friend...

Me wey win 42 million,, till today even my parents never know how d money came about

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

So from what rule 17 states. After you read it,he won't get a kobo? Read it again.
"void all bets which exceed this rule" can mean anything.

It was intended to be ambiguous so that it can favor the bookmarker if the rule ever comes into effect.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fernandodrogba: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mendonzo:
To be fair to bet9ja,they actually stated that loan deals do counts
But that's actually against FIFA standards and rules. They bent the norms thinking they could use it to their own advantage. With the way that company is being run , I fear they might go bankrupt one day and eventually run down.

That option is gone for good just like the CS+any. Shows you how the bet9ja management run the company like say na dictatorship.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
Dondave11:
@Bolded, and to think you are the only guy I respect here reason I can confide and I've been confiding in you. Damn!

I asked if you could help play my merrybet pfp ticket on your own account and send me just the code number so I can use for my PFP and your akamu brain translated it into begging for 2h

Damn!

ahahan this is too much chai, someone cannot play with u again....that AKAMU part really got me big time....

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Davidgprs(m): 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Please how long does it take 1xbet to transfer withdrawal to someone's account?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
innobets:

I don't know.. The person dat won d money didn't want me himself.. I heard from a close friend...

Me wey win 42 million,, till today even my parents never know how d money came about
I get u now. Btw, As long as ur folks believe in miracles then they won't have a problem with how ur mulla came about. grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
alexistaiwo:

He won't get a kobo.

Read rule No 17
A quick one they will accept at most just 3 after the 3 all others will be void simple English if you still think i'm wrong don't bother to quote me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
alexistaiwo:

It was intended to be ambiguous so that it can favor the bookmarker if the rule ever comes into effect.

You're smart afterall.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
alexistaiwo:

The first sentence had a comma which separate the identical bet from the void

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
yehmy:

A quick one they will accept at most just 3 after the 3 all others will be void simple English if you still think i'm wrong don't bother to quote me

That statement is really ambiquious!! They can void all or accept three. He is at their mercy now.. Too bad.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Alexpetra: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
innobets:

ha... Na dat type story i wan get,that no one will believe me! wink wink

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
alexistaiwo:

That rule is not ambiguous. You need to know what the word EXCEED actually applies to.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
yehmy:

Has the right to void all only when it exceeds 3. Which means that if there were at most three identical tickets, they'll green the tickets but more than three identical tickets, they void all bets.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sats: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
Na 42 million you call like that?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
promisious:

That statement is really ambiquious!! They can void all or accept three. He is at their mercy now.. Too bad.
They will pay 3 void the rest he's at no one's mercy the clause in the statement is so clear
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
yehmy:

So put yourself in a managerial position at a company like bet9ja.
Will you sign off a payment running into hundreds of millions when your legal team even a layman in legal studies is aware that you are protected by the ambiguity of your OWN T&Cs?

As a seasoned manager, will you sign off the payment?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Greenleaf247: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Lolz, Freebet

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
boringdraw:
Europe » UEFA Nations League » Turkey - Russia = UNDER 2.5 GOALS

DOA!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Krak:

That rule is not ambiguous. You need to know what the word EXCEED actually applies to.

Leave him, I told him to read the rule again but seems he still didn't grab anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5288) (5289) (5290) (5291) (5292) (5293) (5294) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)