Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (5678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (5000389 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5675) (5676) (5677) (5678) (5679) (5680) (5681) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
UncleDeborah:

Buhari must go, I no know why a so called doctor should be betting... Very shamful most especially when you spent a lot on your primaries, you have 3 children you're sending to school , you have younger ones to cater for, your father and mother are pensioners and you have up to 14 people in total both family and fiends depending on you for survival.
I totally understand your plight. People think Doctors sit on goldmines in this country. That's a great ignorance I must say. The work itself is bigger than the pay and it's so frustrating. That's the reason many graduates quickly write PLAB or USMLE to escape the mess.

Anyway, A&E dockay, quick VIVA make I certify you sharperly. Fill in the blanks....

ABC of resuscitation
A-
B-
C-
D-
E-

Also what drug would you use to crash hypertension of emergency??
Goodluck. 1 mins.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Fernandodrogba:
To be Frank, I've lost a lot to this sports betting stuff. Imagine I won about 1.5M last two weeks now I'm left with less than 250k. No thanks to using #500k to stake on a supposedly 2 sure odds . I lost that game and decided recover my money and just call it quit , then I lost again. I was so determined to recover my 1.5M and just quit gambling but I kept loosing. Now I just have to walk away with my 250k for fear of loosing all finally.

To be candid, its the situation of the country that has plunged so many youths into betting. The economy is very bad, there are no jobs and because of greed, many youths gamble which is a system designed by the bookies only to make profit and to lose minimally. Fact is you can never and I mean never defeat the bookies. Even people like Innobets and loopy , I'm pretty sure must have lost a few million naira to them after winning.

Please people, do me a favor by thinking deep and calculating how much you've lost eer since you started compared to how much you've gained. Think about your life, there are better things you can do other than sports betting. It has ruined so many people. Some people can't even feed themselves because of this. Some people won't have food to eat but won't mind sacrificing #200 at the nearest bet9ja shop to "try their luck" . Some can't afford to waste money buying good cloths but can wasting money betting on sure games that will eventually cast.

Betting ain't a life. It just ain't a life. You'll be frustrated in the long run and don't be swayed away with the saying that you can only bet with what you can afford to loose. That money you can afford to loose is your money and there are a thousand and one things you can do with it.

Signs out . Thanks.

Ah
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Jokerman:

lol.... medical doctors betting.... Mhen we must vote Buhari out. ......

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Joeflix257: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
olasneh1109:

Nice one bro. Pls share your games so we all can benefit. Thanks

Tomorrow games, select 10games n play...

No assurance ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
Asleykene:

Bro pls can u help fund my sportybet account for 1k in exchange for airtime

Don't even know how to do that.. Ask Rushmore or Matilda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
FRoosevelt:
I totally understand your plight. People think Doctors sit on goldmines in this country. That's a great ignorance I must say. The work itself is bigger than the pay and it's so frustrating. That's the reason many graduates quickly write PLAB or USMLE to escape the mess.

Anyway, A&E dockay, quick VIVA make I certify you sharperly. Fill in the blanks....

ABC of resuscitation
A-
B-
C-
D-
E-

Also what drug would you use to crash hypertension of emergency??
Goodluck. 1 mins.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hardeycute(m): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Gody05:
Those who staked Bayern ov2.5 go don dey sweat now. Alabi na bastard!
FT 1-1

Alabi never loses
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
It's time now oooo. Make una stake over 2.5 sharp sharp

Betnomore:
Quick tip for inplay. Inter v Fiorentina. Wait till 75 minutes and play over goals. If dem dey play 1-1, stake over 2.5, if dem dey play 2-1,stake over 3.5. I've noticed that late goals dey enta for Inter Milan matches. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
Boom boom boom. I tell una oooo

Betnomore:

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
hardeycute:
FT 1-1

Alabi never loses
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by QueenOfcasting(f): 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
Cladez:
Oga shut up make we hear word.
you wey win 300k for PFP plus another one for bet9ja correct score + goal scorer.Do you know how many people that want to win same amount of money and run? undecided

What have you achieved?
see finishing

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by benzene00: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
betting has ruined my life... I'm tired

seun should shut this thread down, betting is biggest daylight robbery on this earth

someone should help me I want to commit suicide now

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mannatech: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
Vagusx:
Abeg which website they show corner time as the game is going
Use bet365.com

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=Gody05 post=71526901][/quote] grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
Betnomore:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by livelymatilda22: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hmmmm.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bluefilm: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
Even Manchester United don join bet casters club.

Chai cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
and it won.. damn!! lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
Rushmore:

No be who first go school dey sabi book grin

true talk sha cry

to think I almost gave them win either half..but alabi’s voice kept saying “straight win, straight win” grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by payphone(m): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
Help me beg man u make them win tonight and lose next match abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Neimar: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

You can make upto 2$ for a start.

abeg ooo
how many power dy make 1$??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
For the doubting Thomas

[quote author=Dwayne22 post=71527052][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hardeycute(m): 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
benzene00:
betting has ruined my life... I'm tired

seun should shut this thread down, betting is biggest daylight robbery on this earth

someone should help me I want to commit suicide now
Never bet with what you can't afford to lose - 1st rule of betting
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
UncleDeborah:

Buhari must go, I no know why a so called doctor should be betting... Very shamful most especially when you spent a lot on your primaries, you have 3 children you're sending to school , you have younger ones to cater for, your father and mother are pensioners and you have up to 14 people in total both family and fiends depending on you for survival.

Chaii.... Its all good sha.

#Peace
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TVTKOKO(m): 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
Betnomore:
Boom boom boom. I tell una oooo

nice analysis bro wink wink meanwhile, man u just roasted some people's dreams now cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
I QUIT BETTING angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by QueenOfcasting(f): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
when you know you can never beat Alabi, but you keep trying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hardeycute(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
Betnomore:
For the doubting Thomas

Holy shit!!!
Non availability of funds didn't allow me to stake. Congrats
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
Despite all this Someone somewhere go still win millions last last

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
I QUIT!!!

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betnomore: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
I don't know why people still pick straight win for Man utd this season. Mourinho has never been good in his 3rd season in any club. My steady game for Man utd ds season is over 0.5 2nd half. It's only once they haven't played it this season

TVTKOKO:
nice analysis bro wink wink meanwhile, man u just roasted some people's dreams now cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
I QUIT BETTING angry angry angry angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
hardeycute:
Never bet with what you can't afford to lose - 1st rule of betting

Guy forget, those rules wey hard to keep pass ten commandments
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
man u ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5675) (5676) (5677) (5678) (5679) (5680) (5681) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.