Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (6764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (5002710 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6761) (6762) (6763) (6764) (6765) (6766) (6767) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 12, 2018
stevejomo:
B937SZPWQRRTQR-6191885
What's your opinion bosses?
I have a strong feeling to cash out
Cashout. Juve are likely to do the do.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Taidi(m): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2018
stevejomo:
B937SZPWQRRTQR-6191885
Leave it to play..how much isnthe cash out
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2018
Puberty indeed cheesy

Nobody is responsible for you in this business.

If they refuse to share tips, you too double up, find a market that is favorable to you and if you are feeling like it.

Come here and continue the cycle by showing off only your winnings.

SHAMONEYXL:
I believe you are always HAPPY with the mentions you get from this thread.

Always ready to show off your winnings. Some dudes dey beg you to dey drop your inplay games, but you always refuse, but youre always EAGER to SHOW OFF YOUR WINNINGS.

anyway, as an experienced PUBERTY myself. I know there are many losses behind which you always hide.

Ask Austino77. HE DID MORE THAN YOURE DOING NOW. WHERE IS HE TODAY.
Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Why the long post?
Only about four people have earned the right to brag about their forecast on this thread like you are presently doing.

Lhimeet
Chiefheywhy
Eduzz
Chewbacca

Who plays your game here?
If not for this rant sef, I swear I don't know that someone with the moniker omotowo usually post games here.

Go and sit down and be humble!

Taiwo. How far?
Fund me 3k make I play today games I beg.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 12, 2018
K
K
K

There you have it.
Three K is complete
IamJix:

Taiwo. How far?
Fund me 3k make I play today games I beg.

11 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:
K
K
K

There you have it.
Three K is complete

You're a fool sha.
angry grin

Fund my bet account with 3 thousand nairas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2018
Three thousand naira
How much is my worth that I will be dashing people three thousand.
Wife and pikin dey house jare.
IamJix:

You're a fool sha. angry grin
Fund my bet account with 3 thousand nairas.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Three thousand naira

shocked

Wife and wetin?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Three thousand naira

Make we bid am.
I go manage 2.9k
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SHAMONEYXL(m): 8:39am On Dec 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Puberty indeed cheesy

Nobody is responsible for you in this business.

If they refuse to share tips, you too double up, find a market that is favorable to you and if you are feeling like it.

Come here and continue the cycle by showing off only your winnings.

wait are you trying to throw shades at me.

Lets not get it started. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2018
SHAMONEYXL:

Make una start I beg.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2018
Read the post again.
Does it look like I was shading you?

I agreed with your point and also disagreed with it where necessary.

SHAMONEYXL:

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2018
Some people dey here wey dey chop millions on a low. Na because dem no dey show am.
If you show your won coupon, you no say people go must ask for tokens so no need to nag like Bakoyokoko and Alexistaiwo when we come begging for crums.
The biggest winner on this thread innobets once begged for N100 funding.
grin

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2018
Wife and two pikin

I no bid anything.
Leave me alone this morning.

Tell them say you no meet me for house.

IamJix:

shocked

Wife and wetin?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Toyorsih(m): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2018
Good morning guys....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ajaymina(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2018
stevejomo:
B937SZPWQRRTQR-6191885

Na wa for, FEAR is a BASTARD...no b you forecast d game?

Why d fear now

U de see potential GREEN, now u de chicken out

Common leave the game green my friend!!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Wife and two pikin

I no bid anything.

Wetin you carry impregnate the woman/lady?. When you done use all your stamina and erection scam finish?. If those your children grow old and see your name for Nairaland wetin you go explain give them?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FindX(m): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2018
Everyday una must fight yet common 10odd una no fit produce..

Fvked up Negros..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by SHAMONEYXL(m): 8:45am On Dec 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Read the post again.
Does it look like I was shading you?

I agreed with your point and also disagreed with it where necessary.

Like i said I have never played a bet9ja sportybet codes here. So begging for games is useless to me.

I'm only speaking for those guys who are fond of always quoting and begging for his games each time he posts his winnings.

It's obvious he is not ready to help them, so they should free him.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FindX(m): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2018
IamJix:
Some people dey here wey dey chop millions on a low. Na because dem no dey show am.
If you show your won coupon, you no say people go must ask for tokens so no need to nag like Bakoyokoko and Alexistaiwo when we come begging for crums.
The biggest winner on this thread innobets once begged for N100 funding.
grin

Nah lie... Nobody go chop better money and he no go show am off.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Pmela: 8:47am On Dec 12, 2018
Z6J9TJ2Z soft

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2018
FindX:

Nah lie... Nobody go chop better money and he no go show am off.
See this one.
Make I begin call their names?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2018
Thunder will eventually fire you, I guarantee you cheesy

Werey boy grin
IamJix:

Wetin you carry impregnate the woman/lady?. When you done use all your stamina and erection scam finish?. If those your children grow old and see your name for Nairaland wetin you go explain give them?

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FindX(m): 8:49am On Dec 12, 2018
IamJix:

See this one.
Make I begin call their names?

Oya hit me.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by grateful236(m): 8:50am On Dec 12, 2018
Bestfactor:
Congrats to AccessBET's first Batch winners. Log in to your account, check and acknowledge...

What's your minimum withdrawal?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Thunder will eventually fire you, I guarantee you cheesy

Werey boy grin
Oga, fund me 2.9k and shut up.
grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Wife and two pikin

I no bid anything.

no wonder u get mind wole our 50k+

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2018
Toyorsih:
Good morning guys....
morning to you. What do you have for us?

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 12, 2018
FindX:

Oya hit me.
The same reason, they want to remain anonymous.
I have won over 25 million naira before sha. How to withdraw it to my bank in reality has been the case.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 8:52am On Dec 12, 2018
grateful236:

What's your minimum withdrawal?

2k...Two thousand naira

payout fast die
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2018
Alexistaiwo get wife and pikin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gewise7(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2018
SHAMONEYXL:
Like i said I have never played a bet9ja sportybet codes here. So begging for games is useless to me.

I'm only speaking for those guys who are fond of always quoting and begging for his games each time he posts his winnings.

It's obvious he is not ready to help them, so they should free him.
Forgive them for they know not what they are doing....
.But remember me in your paradise, when the time comes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6761) (6762) (6763) (6764) (6765) (6766) (6767) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.