Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (5013704 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by borntoexcel2000(m): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2018
Observing.....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2018
Juzec:
you amaze me oo. You keep asking everybody plenty questions about the best market and best bookmaker around...and one naira staking power you no get angry

Who said i dont have staking power? undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Juzec:
you amaze me oo. You keep asking everybody plenty questions about the best market and best bookmaker around...and one naira staking power you no get angry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Monsuru1966:
baba u dae ignore me shey cheesy

No wahala boss enjoy wink wink wink

spirit is weak now bro grin you know how we do it wink

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
bigcee:

He's already loaded. You don't need to do that. Give it to those who needs it.
The guy is just seeking his favour.

You know, like a poor man wishing President Buhari Happy birthday on a national daily, full page, coloured.

Just watch, when next he wants to introduce himself to goldenval, he will be like. I am that dude that gave you 10k on your birthday

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2018
Juzec:
Dayuuum cheesy

Mehn niggers got no chill

Small thing dem go just roast u.. nawa o

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
This thread funny this night eh...people no get chills at all

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Monsuru1966(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
goldenval:

spirit is weak now bro grin you know how we do it wink
don't know how they do it o...show me d way bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
Juzec:
Lwkmd grin .Dis dude don kill person dis night o grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2018
afoltundeseun:

You know, like a poor man wishing President Buhari Happy birthday on a national daily, full page, coloured.

Just watch, when next he wants to introduce himself to goldenval, he will be like. I am that dude that gave you 10k on your birthday

Seems your prison sentence ended today..welcome back bro.. Why you were away,a lot of things happened o

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
bigcee:
*arrival
so far you got the message
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Monsuru1966(m): 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
afoltundeseun:

long time baba....those were mods don unban u
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
motta:
so far you got the message
Mtcheeewwww

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
afoltundeseun:
Local Wetin. NA him next salary he wan give out so. The guy na CONFIRMED VILLAGE IDIOT

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sweetveek(m): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2018
bigcee post=6[b:
5780333]
Trying hard to get his attention. Oga shi shi e no go give u[/b] tongue
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xlwkmd oo... dix guy funny nor b small

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Abdulize: 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
Guys, pls beware of 1xbet, those guys are con artist, a lot of people winning and they are refusing to pay. They even went as far as deleting bet tickets.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by afoltundeseun(m): 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2018
Monsuru1966:
long time baba....those were mods don unban u
na AgberoPiiko report me. The guy get alliance with one mod, but I dey make him cross my path. I go roast am like Christmas goat.

As for that mod wey dey always am to ban me. Shebi been a mod on nairaland is the greatest achievement in your entire lineage. I am waiting for another 2 months ban.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funkyjms: 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2018
afoltundeseun:

Just watch, when next he wants to introduce himself to goldenval, [s]he will be like. I am that dude that gave you 10k on your birthday [/s]

This is not cool!! Habaaaa!! grin grin
People sha

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Monsuru1966(m): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
afoltundeseun:
na AgberoPiiko report me. The guy get alliance with one mod, but I dey make him cross my path. I go roast am like Christmas goat.

As for that mod wey dey always am to ban me. Shebi been a mod on nairaland is the greatest achievement in your entire lineage. I am waiting for another 2 months ban.
lol...I know kukuma dae feel any banning

Once I get banned...I switch to any of my numerous account
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
goldenval come see them oo.. verification don start grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2018
Abdulize:
Guys, pls beware of 1xbet, those guys are con artist, a lot of people winning and they are refusing to pay. They even went as far as deleting bet tickets.
Oboy this is why I fear Russians

with their hacking wickedness

E better make I stick to bet9ja and bonanza win o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
Welcome back I missed you bro
afoltundeseun:
Local Wetin. NA him next salary he wan give out so. The guy na CONFIRMED VILLAGE IDIOT
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
I thought you were my friend mate
Monsuru1966:
lol...I know kukuma dae feel any banning

Once I get banned...I switch to any of my numerous account
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
Copenhagen just surrendered a two goal lead.
Is our God not a wonderful God

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cinacci124: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2018
borntoexcel2000:
Observing.....
Good.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
Thank you sir proud international asshole

FOD
PUSKIN
DOMINIQUE
NAIJACUTEE

DO THE NEEDFUL

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goldenval(m): 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2018
austino677:
goldenval come see them oo.. verification don start grin

lol betland? na Naija bookie?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emijo(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
CHAIRMANMAO:
i have seen it thanks so so much, i have plan of 1.06 odds daily after 125days of successful rollover i will get this "10368392.15" so i am thinking of dabbling to Ov0.5, Handicap 2, 1x 2x or win to NIl NO
For this ur rollover journey, how much re u starting with?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lool it's never that deep mate
bakayokoko:

FOD
PUSKIN
DOMINIQUE
NAIJACUTEE

DO THE NEEDFUL
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ayanbaba2(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2018
afoltundeseun:

you are mean oooooo!

let me faint!

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)