Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,241 members, 7,880,896 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:51 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (5013088 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
sammyobi584:

Am I permitted to stake on it too when you drop it?

Brother,
we lose together and by God's grace we will win together.

Infact I like people with your kind of luck cheesy
It serves as a counter balance for my kind of luck because sometimes I feel like I am too lucky grin

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammycranebaba(m): 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
Brothers pls reply..........

Under the market option total1H/2H...

There is -2and -2 no...

Does that mean that if they played 3 goals in first half and scored 1 goal in second half...
Av i won the game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sirwilson(m): 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
nobsalis:

1st Bus to Village tomorrow
I am not going to the village with this bus o, I wil wait for the next bus. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by wealthgrowers(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Boss. Check your mail.
Review of the forecast sent.
Boss, I've responded to your mail as per your comments. Pls check your mail.
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by lekejamz(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
What Y'all think?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
lekejamz:
What Y'all think?

I no fit think for wetin I no no. Na tennis be dis, abi bowling??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
Go to hockey in play on 1xbet and make some money
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by elo4best(m): 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
Kings1930:
6SZGSGX
the game look so sweet hope it play..can Lazio win Benevento
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Brother,
we lose together and by God's grace we will win together.

Infact I like people with your kind of luck cheesy
It serves as a counter balance for my kind of luck because sometimes I feel like I am too lucky grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
so no boom boom last weekend except for mine despite all of una analysis and statistics
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jjmk(m): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Pls guys, which bookie is best for in play betting. I mean local bookies.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hunry:
so no boom boom last weekend except for mine despite all of una analysis and statistics

I hope you're not mocking us because u won an amount that can't buy my decoder

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bomeri(m): 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
Chidexter:

I hope you're not mocking us because u won an amount that can't buy my decoder

shocked shocked

Wikid!

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
elo4best:

This question is an insult to Lazio but for the sake of the ticket I hope they don't fumble

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
elo4best:

Juventus vs Milan (suspecting draw here) and Napoli @ away against sassuolo (odikwa very risky).

Other matches no dey

Well what do I know?

I have always warned you people about sassuolo.

Na confirmed giant killer for Italy

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by elo4best(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Juventus vs Milan (suspecting draw here) and Napoli @ away against sassuolo (odikwa very risky).
Besides what is making you guys to stake on Bayern Munich to beat Dortmund?
Other matches no dey

Well what do I know?
I thought AC Milan knows how to play till I watch there match against Arsenal despite the fact that juventus draw against weaker spal on away match I don't think AC Milan will escape the first 65min of this match, sassuolo might draw Napoli but I don't see that coming, Bayern is a very risky game the have already won the league and I also think the will rest some players that are back from international duty because of champions league match against sevilla.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
elo4best:

I thought AC Milan knows how to play till I watch there match against Arsenal despite the fact that juventus draw against weaker spal on away match I don't think AC Milan will escape the first 65min of this match, sassuolo might draw Napoli but I don't see that coming, Bayern is a very risky game the have already won the league and I also think the will rest some players that are back from international duty because of champions league match against sevilla.

Lol.
Form doesn't decide Italian Derby matches.
Milan or any big Italian club for that matter can lose to Benevento today and beat Lazio the next Saturday, lose next match to Crotone on Wednesday and still manage to defeat Juventus the following Sunday.

What do I know sha?
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by topcube(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Besides what is making you guys to stake on Bayern Munich to beat Dortmund?
Other matches no dey

Well what do I know?

Offcourse you know alot, I'll leave it at that and quote this comment after you win big.

I was in a betting shop and an elderly man came to scan a ticket of 7 (NPFL, played yesterday) games, only Plateau Untd to score denied the man 190k. He later placed this b93ewrcewzctw-4369941 and this b945ewrcezwzsa-4369941, will you advice I repeat after him? Thank you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by crystalboss: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ufranklin92:

how is this amazing na

Do you know what its means for you to predict what has not happen to happen

Its amazing when it comes to past.

right forcasting, right predicting

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by crystalboss: 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
etibaba:
What is amazing about the game?

Everytin is amazing about it

Do you know what its means for you to predict what has not happen to happen

Its amazing when it comes to past.

right forcasting, right predicting
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
topcube:

Offcourse you know alot, I'll leave it at that and quote this comment after you win big.

I was in a betting shop and an elderly man came to scan a ticket of 7 (NPFL, played yesterday) games, only Plateau Untd to score denied the man 190k. He later placed this b93ewrcewzctw-4369941 and this b945ewrcezwzsa-4369941, will you advice I repeat after him? Thank you.

O boy!
Some people can forecast oo.
You see that his away to score ticket (odikwa very risky).
I doubt if it will sail through.
It is a long shot.

But that his weekend games I am seeing a lot of prospects in it.
I think I will remix it.
There is definitely millions to made from that particular ticket.

That man is really good.
Make person like that just mentor me for a full season ehnnnn.
Na to buy Venza the next season sure pass grin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
IamJix:

warabout me?

I haven't booked it yet.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
Who will volunteer to book and drop the code now. So I can post it. Please don't reply if you are too busy. I need someone who is free enough to book the game in bet9ja and drop booking code for us within 30 minutes , thanks...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by topcube(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
alexistaiwo:

O boy!
Some people can forecast oo.
You see that his away to score ticket (odikwa very risky).
I doubt if it will sail through.
It is a long shot.

But that his weekend games I am seeing a lot of prospects in it.
I think I will remix it.
There is definitely millions to made from that particular ticket.

That man is really good.
Make person like that just mentor me for a full season ehnnnn.
Na to buy Venza the next season sure pass grin

lol grin
Thanks anyway, I think I'll process both ticket, afterall, I already lost 1k on gambling today.

Respect bro!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
Fxwarrior:
Who will volunteer to book and drop the code now. So I can post it. Please don't reply if you are too busy. I need someone who is free enough to book the game in bet9ja and drop booking code for us within 30 minutes , thanks...

Which code again oo?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
topcube:

lol grin
Thanks anyway, I think I'll process both ticket, after I already lost 1k on gambling today.

Respect bro 8-)

Goodluck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
jjmk:
Pls guys, which bookie is best for in play betting. I mean local bookies.

Megabet.ng Merrybet sometimees, Bet9ja no no
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Which code again oo?

Are you volunteering?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Are you volunteering?
I am free at the moment but wouldn't I know what I am volunteering for?

Na so volunteer nearly kill our landlord's son that year.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
Pls users of nairabet,i place withdrawal since yesterday and is no longer showing on my withdrawal history and I have not been credited,does it mean I have lost the money? sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I am free at the moment but wouldn't I know what I am volunteering for?

Na so volunteer nearly kill our landlord's son that year.

I thought I posted in simple English? I will drop the games here 7 games to be booked by someone who will drop the bet9ja booking code here this evening.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kizyte(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
crystalboss:
You need see this

wow!!

Amazing

B943EWRWWESASA-1636172 grin
Oga, you need to see a doctor as soon as possible. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.