Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:04 AM

"My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" (21485 Views)

Stop Paying House Rent!!! / Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by datfreshdoc(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2018
lmaoooo... Thank God for his new year deliverance. 2018 will expose this kind women.. Can I get an amen somebody cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2018
SirMichael1:

Lady, what are you talking about?? Your post literally conflicts. They signed a sheet blah blah blah, he pays rent unknowingly to her blah blah blah.... Oh dhuuuur! If that man files a law suit on the basis of their nuptial agreement, that bitch's gon' return the money and also pay for damages done to his health.

Furthermore, they ain't no fuckboys in marriage. Fuckboys don't get married but promises marriage. I'm sick, tired, distressed and disturbed about how you lot get overwhelmed when you see a guy suffers. Where's your humanity? Where's empathy? There's so much sympathy in the world right now whereas what the world need is empathy.

These couples exchanged a solemn vow. A vow which ought to be kept for life. So Because he is the breadwinner, she feels justified to get herself a house and put her husband on a pedestal just to get house rent? A house they both live?

I'm highly disappointed by this your comment. It's sickening
. You don't ve to be surprise at it ,OK. If somebody could not read a simple sentence and be able to comprehend it,what do u expect the person to right. Besides,most of them allow emotions to becloud their sense of reasoning.No need flogging a dead horse.Most of all this people that you read their comments and begin to wonder if they are really human beings with conscience are from broken homes,so you don't blame them. Most grew up seeing their mum beat up their dad and feel its right. They can't give what they don't ve. Anybody that grew up in a family where love and respect are not compromised,will not make such statement. So bro forgive her for she does not know what she is doing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Exjoker(m): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2018
Lalas247:

He only paid cause he thought he will later own it .... he paid for selfish reasons !
If finding out can put him in coma ! A house u and your wife live in then he was paying it for himself not for family .. the lady knew and was SMART awon oloriburuku okurin angry anyway .... where was I .. yes ... so she knew his end game but beat the bastard to it now he is in coma .... lol weyrey cheesy

Ride on

Do you not celebrate greed as wisdom. Don't forget that the man isn't dead yet. If she so much want money, why can't her rent the house to another person. And by the way, how will you feel if you find out that you husband has properties he hides way from you

1 Like

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:38am On Jan 01, 2018
Lalas247:

Women with brain .... ride on
We dey you back ,,,, grin
Only Naija Guy dey enter COMA because of Money ... shioo grin the woman Issa bad Girl but who will complain ... 1-0 grin
hey happy new year
Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by egopersonified(f): 11:44am On Jan 01, 2018
please wake up from that coma and come and enjoy free accommodation ojare

1 Like

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Bulldogpuppy5: 11:46am On Jan 01, 2018
Lalas247:

Only Naija Guy dey enter COMA because of Money ... shioo grin the woman Issa bad Girl but who will complain ... 1-0 grin
I leave you to God evil woman

4 Likes

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by BrutusOj(m): 11:49am On Jan 01, 2018
VERDA:

Na wa o madam,don't even understand what your saying,they are married for Christ sake and paying with the intention of owning a home should be a good thing for husband and wife,and what end game are you talking about?,was this plan hatched before they got married?I don't even understand how you would support a deception of this gravity,its not like anything was written about the man being a scum with another wife outside or so...I love and respect women but talk like this dey make me fear una.
Sincerely, I have been trying to understand that lady's point. I just can't figure out what the man did wrong and why she is trying to justify the woman's action.

3 Likes

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by SirMichael1: 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. You don't ve to be surprise at it ,OK. If somebody could not read a simple sentence and be able to comprehend it,what do u expect the person to right. Besides,most of them allow emotions to becloud their sense of reasoning.No need flogging a dead horse.Most of all this people that you read their comments and begin to wonder if they are really human beings with conscience are from broken homes,so you don't blame them. Most grew up seeing their mum beat up their dad and feel its right. They can't give what they don't ve. Anybody that grew up in a family where love and respect are not compromised,will not make such statement. So bro forgive her for she does not know what she is doing.

Emotions becloud their sense of reasoning, sense of judgement. Emotions has never worked with logical thinking and that's why studying and relationships never go hand-in-hand.

I'm highly disappointed though but she's a good friend. She's probably just having a bad day. She usually isn't like this.

1 Like

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by SirMichael1: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
iamsirmichael1:
shocked

Woman with brain you wrote?? What's so brainy about a woman having a house, a house they both stay (man and wife) and he still pays for it at the end of 12months?

She's the greedy type

If she wants her rent paid so bad, why couldn't she have talked the husband into moving to a new apartment and renting it out

Man has no house, woman has and is collecting the rent from the man. This is literally pure evil. I detest this! angry
Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
Do you shop in your relatives shops and not pay for it? undecided
Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Megatrix: 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
Muafrika2:
If your relatives are at home pretending to have nothing and you've been buying things for them from your own earnings just to make them more comfortable only for you to discover after doing this for ten years that the shop you've been buying those things from actually belong to the same people you've been buying it for and they were hiding it from you. Guess you'd be happy with that?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Zuluhead(m): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
Irrespective of gender partners aint suppose to be hiding properties from their partners. How would she feel if she was the one that had lived in an apartment and found out after ten years the house belongs to her husband. She never had intention of letting him know, so he can ignorantly go to his grave without knowing.
HeWrites:

Nigerian guy @PabloHoggs, on Twitter has taken to the micro-blogging platform to share a story of how his uncle realized that the house rent he had been paying is his wife's house.

Read His Tweet Below;
"My uncle has been in a coma for the past two days after realizing the house he had been paying rent for the past 10 years was owned by his wife."

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/uncle-realized-he-had-been-paying-house.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

2 Likes

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Chrisbeks: 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
Muafrika2:
Put the shoe on the other foot and let's see how it feels. If a woman had a husband who pretends he doesn't earn enough to pay the house rent and she decides to take it upon herself to do so, she pays the house rent for ten years only to find out that the house she has been paying the rent for belongs to her husband and he has been collecting the rent from her without telling her about it. She complains, and the husband asks her "Do you shop in your relatives shops and not pay for it?" Does this question make any sense to you?

3 Likes

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Marcelo290(m): 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lalas247:

Brain meaning

She ain’t claiming victim ... so tired and fed up of ladies letting these fuvk boyz take control over their life can you imagine ... he went into coma because his wife now owns it ... WHAT IS WRONG IN HER OWNING IT ! ... didn’t he sign a dotted paper made vows .... ( what’s mine is yours blah blah blah ) so he LIED! She is smart she knew she married a fukboy her error which she retified swiftly ....

Many ladies will see the sign but use LOVE and gas themselves ... does he love her ? Obv not if his life is on the edge because his wife got what was meant to be theirs ....

Yes her brain still functions ....
I don’t think she is greedy no mention how they live ..,.. SHE IS HIS WIFE !
In the West no one will even blink at this ,,,, very normal
U guys should wisen up Naija babes don dey collect sense
I've been going through your comments and trying to make sense out of it but I just can't. This story is even more or less a cooked up story.

But if your comments here depict how you reason in reality, I'm afraid the word 'intelligence ' would soon go into extinction.

1 Like

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
Megatrix:

If your relatives are at home pretending to have nothing and you've been buying things for them from your own earnings just to make them more comfortable only for you to discover after doing this for ten years that the shop you've been buying those things from actually belong to the same people you've been buying it for and they were hiding it from you. Guess you'd be happy with that?
Chrisbeks:

Put the shoe on the other foot and let's see how it feels. If a woman had a husband who pretends he doesn't earn enough to pay the house rent and she decides to take it upon herself to do so, she pays the house rent for ten years only to find out that the house she has been paying the rent for belongs to her husband and he has been collecting the rent from her without telling her about it. She complains, and the husband asks her "Do you shop in your relatives shops and not pay for it?" Does this question make any sense to you?
Money can't be hidden.

Unless she was investing it for her children's inheritance. The husband must be careless with money for the wife to decide to do that.

If I were the husband I would negotiate a better deal. But the best would have been to rent it out to less risky tenants.
Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Lalas247(f): 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
Marcelo290:
I've been going through your comments and trying to make sense out of it but I just can't. This story is even more or less a cooked up story.

But if your comments here depict how you reason in reality, I'm afraid the word 'intelligence ' would soon go into extinction.
lol don't read too deeply ... I love opposing so don't waste your time explaining to me .... pointless .
like your first point though exactly the story has no head or tail ... I posted what I did as I know some fukboyz will get hurt u can see them on screen .. note the ones who won't die cause of money read laugh and keep it moving ....

when one bastard stole nearly 3k pounds sterling from me .in the name of useless love ... Kai ..... not one of these fukboyz said a thing they even hail the guy nonsense ...... . he can roll in that coma useless deek
Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Marcelo290(m): 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lalas247:

lol don't read too deeply ... I love opposing so don't waste your time explaining to me .... pointless .
like your first point though exactly the story has no head or tail ... I posted what I did as I know some fukboyz will get hurt u can see them on screen .. note the ones who won't die cause of money read laugh and keep it moving ....

when one bastard stole nearly 3k pounds sterling from me .in the name of useless love ... Kai ..... not one of these fukboyz said a thing they even hail the guy nonsense ...... . he can roll in that coma useless deek
grin grin The story is fake in all facets. I'm really sorry about your last paragraph, why take advantage of a girl's emotion to rob her? Some guys sef.

The difference between yours is that the scenario here is marriage and not dating. When they got married, they became one so it wouldn't be healthy to hide anything, much more something of this gravity from your better half.

I can read through your lines, you are actually a nice lady with a good heart who got betrayed.
Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lalas247:

He only paid cause he thought he will later own it .... he paid for selfish reasons !
If finding out can put him in coma ! A house u and your wife live in then he was paying it for himself not for family .. the lady knew and was SMART awon oloriburuku okurin angry anyway .... where was I .. yes ... so she knew his end game but beat the bastard to it now he is in coma .... lol weyrey cheesy

Ride on

Bad asss response.

The man learnt a lesson on Trust, the bad way.

When he is out of coma, he will not even trust himself, not even the Gods.
Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by DeathStroke007(m): 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
Whats the big deal in you as a tenant in ur wife aoz? na she say make u no get m0ney to build aoz ni abi kini? NONSENSE
Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by decub: 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lalas247:

That's not actually being smart, she might have succeeded in losing that "trust" and you know what it means. She would have been able to (still) get paid for these 10yrs and on... if she were smarter... yet, not jeopardize her marriage.

1 Like

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by Nnamdiojukwu: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
iamsirmichael1:
shocked

Woman with brain you wrote?? What's so brainy about a woman having a house, a house they both stay (man and wife) and he still pays for it at the end of 12months?

She's the greedy type

If she wants her rent paid so bad, why couldn't she have talked the husband into moving to a new apartment and renting it out

Man has no house, woman has and is collecting the rent from the man. This is literally pure evil. I detest this! angry
Yhat is what happened when you married ashawwo.

1 Like

Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by hamzeiy: 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lalas247:

Ride on

Nawa for some people brain sha,
So the man paid his house rent to a suppose landlord because he taught by paying the rent he would own the house?
Where has this ever happened where paying house rents make you an owner, not govt houses oh meant for civil servants,.
So if he was paying with the hope of owning the house he must have known its the wife house abi...infact ur logic no day logical
Re: "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 9:51am On Apr 19, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner? / Couple Goes Green For Shrek Wedding / Why Women Date Ugly Black Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.