Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,192 members, 7,947,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

How Have You Thanked Him? By Jayne C. Boms - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Have You Thanked Him? By Jayne C. Boms (247 Views)

Have You Thanked God Today? Watch This Video And Leave Your Comments. / Have You Thanked God Today? / 4 Benefits Of Praising God By Jayne C. Boms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Have You Thanked Him? By Jayne C. Boms by Elaibedouglas: 8:11am On Jan 01, 2018
I give you thanks O lord, with all my heart I
will sing you praises before the gods ”
Psalm 138: 1
How have you thanked him? This is a very
thoughtful question. Today is the last day of
the last month of the year 2017. You have
been privileged to see past January,
February down to this day and it is by God’s
graciousness not by our strength or making.
You probably travelled a lot through the year
by land, sea or air and God let you have
journey mercies. Even for some of you who
had accidents you are still alive so its
important to still be happy. The year may
have had its ups and downs but God was
good to you anyways. Mary Magdalene
poured a full jar of expensive perfume on
Jesus feet to show her appreciation. God
wants us to show him that we appreciate all
he does for us through Thanksgiving

continue reading
https://dailymemoirsnews./2017/12/31/sunday-torch-how-have-you-thanked-him-by-jayne-c-boms/

(1) (Reply)

"Come And See The Glory Of God" / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Elements Of Worship [the Blood]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.