Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,087 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

Actress Moyo Lawal Celebrates Birthday With New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Moyo Lawal Celebrates Birthday With New Photos (1161 Views)

Moyo Lawal Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo / Moyo Lawal Celebrates New Year With Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Moyo Lawal Celebrates Birthday With New Photos by Letenwam: 8:19am On Jan 01, 2018
Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, is a January 1st baby and the actress has already released photos to celebrate her new age. 

The actress who penned down a birthday message to herself wrote; 

"Dear "Harry".......... Another birthday is here again, well almost here and you still haven't found me .... Am tired of saying No, tired of sacrificing......................... .. Will you just show up already... Pls, don't be overly egostic, so I don't say no before I even get to know you ..... #Jan1stbaby#ML ... #Moyolawal"

"I dont think Nigerian social media is ready for #2018MoyoLawal.., .... The Moyo that will put having fun and going out before working ..... #Moyolawal × #Yomisalaam × #Poshmestudio × #Samsung 2018 is going to be wild baybeee... #21again.... #nollywoodbombshell#Moyoorfierce
P. S gotten that fire back #Soblessedandfiercelygrateful p.s my friends have called me out, ok maybe am not about to become a social animal just yet... Uzor you especially leave me alone .. I will surprise you oooh"

"Happy New year everyone.... May every day of this new year glow with good cheer, prosperity, fulfillment, success and happiness for you and your family.... Cheers to a prosperous 2018...."

Here are photos she shared; 

https://www.lailasblog.com/actress-moyo-lawal-celebrates-birthday-with-new-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Celebrates Birthday With New Photos by CuddleBear(f): 8:28am On Jan 01, 2018
She's my birthday mate

1 Like

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Celebrates Birthday With New Photos by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:34am On Jan 01, 2018
Wow I never knew she has the kind of my legs so hot...... but hers is cubby than mine
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Celebrates Birthday With New Photos by IamLucy(f): 8:38am On Jan 01, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Those Fake Eyelashes shocked
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Celebrates Birthday With New Photos by CuddleBear(f): 8:51am On Jan 01, 2018
Letenwam:
Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, is a January 1st baby and the actress has already released photos to celebrate her new age. 

The actress who penned down a birthday message to herself wrote; 

"Dear "Harry".......... Another birthday is here again, well almost here and you still haven't found me .... Am tired of saying No, tired of sacrificing......................... .. Will you just show up already... Pls, don't be overly egostic, so I don't say no before I even get to know you ..... #Jan1stbaby#ML ... #Moyolawal"

"I dont think Nigerian social media is ready for #2018MoyoLawal.., .... The Moyo that will put having fun and going out before working ..... #Moyolawal × #Yomisalaam × #Poshmestudio × #Samsung 2018 is going to be wild baybeee... #21again.... #nollywoodbombshell#Moyoorfierce
P. S gotten that fire back #Soblessedandfiercelygrateful p.s my friends have called me out, ok maybe am not about to become a social animal just yet... Uzor you especially leave me alone .. I will surprise you oooh"

"Happy New year everyone.... May every day of this new year glow with good cheer, prosperity, fulfillment, success and happiness for you and your family.... Cheers to a prosperous 2018...."

Here are photos she shared; 

https://www.lailasblog.com/actress-moyo-lawal-celebrates-birthday-with-new-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Celebrates Birthday With New Photos by Mikkyblack: 8:56am On Jan 01, 2018
To kwash this babe just dey hungry me..
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Celebrates Birthday With New Photos by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:25am On Jan 01, 2018
Capricorn people
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Celebrates Birthday With New Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 9:26am On Jan 01, 2018
Those Fake Eyelashes shocked
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Celebrates Birthday With New Photos by desire44: 9:29am On Jan 01, 2018
I'll Bleep this girl this year,she narrowly escaped last year
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Celebrates Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 01, 2018
they are showing their unfortunate carrier in new year
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Celebrates Birthday With New Photos by tammyboy1(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2018
sexy witch

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Declared Missing… See Why!!! / Fake Dating Rumors Trail Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile / Bobriski Gives Tonto Dike Lips Kiss As A Birthday Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.