Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,337 members, 7,943,830 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

I See War In America,buhari To Be Flown In An Emergency -apostle Suleman Release - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I See War In America,buhari To Be Flown In An Emergency -apostle Suleman Release (493 Views)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See War In America,buhari To Be Flown In An Emergency -apostle Suleman Release by oikirodah(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2018
Founder and Senior Pastor of the Omega Fire Ministry, Auchi, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, has released 50 shocking prophecies for the year 2018.

He talked about the sacked President of Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe, Nigerian economy and series of bombing in the country.

Apostle Suleman also prophesied about manhunt for the governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose and killing of political enemies by the current political leaders.

Read Apostle Suleman’s prophesies:

1. Economy to get better in Nigeria in 2018

2. Year of serial bombings in Nigeria

3. Imo State Governor to make governorship a family affair

4. Donald Trumps health needs attention

5. A new strategies of killing perceived political
https://www.ireporteronline.com/see-war-americabuhari-flown-emergency-apostle-suleman-releases-50-shocking-prophecies/

Re: I See War In America,buhari To Be Flown In An Emergency -apostle Suleman Release by nonsobaba: 11:30am On Jan 01, 2018
I am very careful with prophesies these days because 'prophets' now see visions on top of a stripper's retound, succulent backside.
Re: I See War In America,buhari To Be Flown In An Emergency -apostle Suleman Release by 9jaPromo(f): 11:32am On Jan 01, 2018
Una done carry thesame 2017 unfulfilled prophecy come again!

Abeg na testimony we need to hear
Re: I See War In America,buhari To Be Flown In An Emergency -apostle Suleman Release by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 01, 2018
And you didn't forsee that Otobo will implicate you?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Does God Speaks To Everyone ? / Nigerian Man Pronounced Dead By 4 Hospitals, Resurrected By Pastor Oyedepo’s Pro / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos, Then This Happened!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.