Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,641 members, 7,979,180 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:29 PM

You Will Be Frustrated - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / You Will Be Frustrated (656 Views)

Terribly Sad N Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Be Frustrated by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2010
n
Re: You Will Be Frustrated by hixxx1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2010
Never. God forbid bad thing. Hypocrites. My guy forget the girl and stop fueling her ego by buying her things with your hard earned money.
Re: You Will Be Frustrated by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2010
hixxx1:

Never. God forbid bad thing. Hypocrites. My guy forget the girl and stop fueling her ego by buying her things with your hard earned money.
that is what am doing by not calling her, but am pissed off cos she don't even bother to call lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: You Will Be Frustrated by JJay2(m): 2:31am On Apr 08, 2010
@poster, Go Bleep urself! Why badmouthing someones religion cos she denied u s'ex? Did she ask for d things u buy her? Are there no girls where u worship? Just concerned sha.
Re: You Will Be Frustrated by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 08, 2010
J.Jay:

@poster, Go Bleep urself! Why badmouthing someones religion cos she denied u s'ex? Did she ask for d things u buy her? Are there no girls where u worship? Just concerned sha.
ye man, do not insult me, if u hv something 2 say, say it ok? but do not insult me
Re: You Will Be Frustrated by JJay2(m): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2010
^My bad. Never meant to insult u sha.
Re: You Will Be Frustrated by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2010
J.Jay:

^My bad. Never meant to insult u sha.
ok grin
Re: You Will Be Frustrated by DaJunta(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2010
grin grin grin grin cheesy

What did u expect, grin
Re: You Will Be Frustrated by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2010
Da Junta:

grin grin grin grin cheesy

What did u expect, grin
men i will never try that agian undecided
Re: You Will Be Frustrated by okeniyi(m): 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2010
i swear i will get involve with one you cant stop me cos i have to experience them.but wait oooh dis girls are always looking cute,beatiful pretty, infact sexy,eccentric, gliteering,kai that is ok.odiare you can get her no matter where she worships even if it is church of satan.
Re: You Will Be Frustrated by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2010
^^ i bet u will hate urself
Re: You Will Be Frustrated by snthesis(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2010
religion is just her excuse- guy u no get game!
buying her stuffs doesnt guarantee s*ex u shud knw dat dude.
Re: You Will Be Frustrated by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2010
snthesis:

religion is just her excuse- guy u no get game!
buying her stuffs doesnt guarantee s*ex u shud knw dat dude.
did u read anywhere i said i bought sometime 4 her because of s3x?
Re: You Will Be Frustrated by waleski(m): 12:37am On Jul 01, 2010
all dis fluff talk sha odiaero link d gurl up maybe we can wrk 2ward a common ground its nt always abt d s.ex u knw
Re: You Will Be Frustrated by nich(m): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2010
@ op,
Ehen! grin grin grin boyz on NL. grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Virgin Girl Am A Virgin 2. Must Be From Enugu Or Anambra / Looking For Foreign Hubby / I'm Searching For That Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.