Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,459 members, 7,914,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:04 PM

2018...... We Gotta Blow..... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2018...... We Gotta Blow..... (526 Views)

"You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2018...... We Gotta Blow..... by standardway: 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
one of the most difficult things ever is beeing an upcoming artist with talent and no form of sponsorship...... Because you pay for your studio sessions yourself, pay for graphic work, pay for online promotion, you would still beg to perform for shows with hope of getting sighted by someone in the audience, and some Mc and Djs can be so wicked that you would still pay them before you get a chance to perform.... .. Most times I look at some already blown artist and say to my self that I am better than this person.... But na still money be everything.... I am writing this for the world to see.... because I am a raw talent that has a lot to offer, I stay in Lagos, not up to 20yrs of age..... May God bless you as you read this and contribute in any way or the other to move my career forward....
Re: 2018...... We Gotta Blow..... by standardway: 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
please your replies would be appreciated.....
Re: 2018...... We Gotta Blow..... by BlackDBagba: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
Maybe do an audio clip and post.... The right person may hear it.

Good luck
Re: 2018...... We Gotta Blow..... by skyhighweb(m): 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
standardway:
one of the most difficult things ever is beeing an upcoming artist with talent and no form of sponsorship...... Because you pay for your studio sessions yourself, pay for graphic work, pay for online promotion, you would still beg to perform for shows with hope of getting sighted by someone in the audience, and some Mc and Djs can be so wicked that you would still pay them before you get a chance to perform.... .. Most times I look at some already blown artist and say to my self that I am better than this person.... But na still money be everything.... I am writing this for the world to see.... because I am a raw talent that has a lot to offer, I stay in Lagos, not up to 20yrs of age..... May God bless you as you read this and contribute in any way or the other to move my career forward....
pm me we have a studio that operate 24hrs let record a good song together scrap delete re record n perfect it, and also do radio advert pay them to play if dey ask for money, upload free online for those who hear ur song on d radio n want to downloadit, dont pay mcs they should be paying u to even perform or let u perform free cause its boost their income via customer base my two cent.

house 10 studio
Re: 2018...... We Gotta Blow..... by standardway: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
skyhighweb:
pm me we have a studio that operate 24hrs let record a good song together scrap delete re record n perfect it, and also do radio advert pay them to play if dey ask for money, upload free online for those who hear ur song on d radio n want to downloadit, dont pay mcs they should be paying u to even perform or let u perform free cause its boost their income via customer base my two cent.

house 10 studio

you get mouth broo
Re: 2018...... We Gotta Blow..... by standardway: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
skyhighweb:

house 10 studio

boss abeg your whatsapp number if you don't mind... please
Re: 2018...... We Gotta Blow..... by skyhighweb(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
standardway:

boss abeg your whatsapp number if you don't mind... please
Re: 2018...... We Gotta Blow..... by standardway: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
skyhighweb:
oya check inbox bro
Re: 2018...... We Gotta Blow..... by standardway: 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
skyhighweb:
oya check inbox bro

(1) (Reply)

‘my Health Is Very Poor’ – Kemi Olunloyo Pleads For Financial Aid / That One Friend Who Cant Drive Funny %piques Instagram Video / Olamide Turns 28, The Entire Celebs Community Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.