Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,991 members, 7,873,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday (55090 Views)

Remember You Are A Mother” Fans Blast Mercy Aigbe For Sharing This Photo / "Alabosi" - Nigerians Blast Mercy Aigbe For Praising Toyin Abraham's Ex-husband / Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by SladeWilson(m): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
diluewunmi:

As in seriously, someone can be this wicked. Im sure mercy wasn't properly informed about this cloth but if im wrong, then im disappointed
She most be aware na. The tailor will not just sold her the dress without telling her that it belongs to someone
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by SladeWilson(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
tete7000:
How does she prove that? Is the design meant only for her? No one else can wear cloth that look like hers?
Read in between the lines oga.

I borrowed u my phone,

U told me it has lost,

I then saw your gf with a phone that resemble mine with the same features and everything, flexing it and saying she got it from u.

What do you think will come to my mind.

4 Likes

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by emonis88: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
when I saw d pix I knew she got that gown from someone else's idea. all these brainless stars
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Oshatrends: 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ah, she half naked na.. I see nothing self.. Oshowfree Tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q-x2iX9qAY
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by taurusdude0(m): 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
emwyy:
This is why we have terrorists and all sorts of social vices in the country
The designer needs real beating

No need for beating just sue The puta! For emotional trauma grin grin grin na the in thing
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Laralag: 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
I AM SO INTERESTED IN THIS CASE. IN FACT I WILL CONTRIBUTE IN PAYING FOR THE LEGAL FEE IF THE BRIDE ASKS.
YOU NEED TO SUE THIS TAILOR !!!
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Greenage: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is not true. It is a cheap way of getting media attention. The fabrics are similar but not the same design. The rose on the bride's gown forms a princess dirt while that of Mercy forms a V neck. It couldn't have been the same dress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by tlurdy: 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Am very sure this is real story!!!. cos all dis people live fake life
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by wizzy25: 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
lol
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Blissp99(f): 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
In this new year
Dissapointing a bride on 29th for a Slay queen

If this is true, den the designer, and the slay Queen should repent
Í dont want to hear this in Feb 2018

1 Like

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 02, 2018
NoToPile:

This is even worse, wait first she was given the dress for photoshoot/ borrow pose. So it's even borrow borrow, another person's wedding cloth shocked

Wickedness in high places.
Exactly! The photo shoot didn't happen in time enough for dry cleaner to wash the clothe so it can be sent to the real owner. You get?

2 Likes

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 02, 2018
Greenage:
This is not true. It is a cheap way of getting media attention. The fabrics are similar but not the same design. The rose on the bride's gown forms a princess dirt while that of Mercy forms a V neck. It couldn't have been the same dress.
Why is the designers IG account on private all of a sudden? Why didn't the cloth get to the bride in time?

5 Likes

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by 86bee(f): 12:04am On Jan 02, 2018
mercy d olojukokoro ole! useless woman.
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 02, 2018
SladeWilson:

She most be aware na. The tailor will not just sold her the dress without telling her that it belongs to someone
The tailor didn't sell her the dress, when she's not mad. Fabric that someone brought for her to sew. Not aso ebi o, wedding reception dress. I think she must have Borrowed Mercy for photoshoot for Mention on Social media forgetting that when it comes to all these Slay actress things go really viral. Dress was used for photoshoot, didn't get to dry cleaner in time for it to be sent to the bride.

3 Likes

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 02, 2018
86bee:
mercy d olojukokoro ole! useless woman.
She wanted to slay in photo shoot too just like Iyabo Ojo did for her 40th few weeks ago. As if it is a competition. She now went and over do. I just hate seeing all those senseless photoshoots.

1 Like

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by SladeWilson(m): 12:19am On Jan 02, 2018
AryaSand:

The tailor didn't sell her the dress, when she's not mad. Fabric that someone brought for her to sew. Not aso ebi o, wedding reception dress. I think she must have Borrowed Mercy for photoshoot for Mention on Social media forgetting that when it comes to all these Slay actress things go really viral. Dress was used for photoshoot, didn't get to dry cleaner in time for it to be sent to the bride.
U might be right. The tailor want to make double profit, but things went wrong.
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Seahawk: 12:22am On Jan 02, 2018
Disgusting
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Ishilove: 4:03am On Jan 02, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ Alright thanks. The thread has been removed... ∆
You're welcome
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by kolawoleibukun: 4:48am On Jan 02, 2018
hahaha I no tell una?

all these celebrities na brokers. dem no get bite. any small dress dem go take am snap pictures. dem day borrow day snap. outfit like this na when youw ear am come out paparazzi go take pictures and analyse. how celebrity go just sit down for house day take pictures of herself for dress way she no wear go outside
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by dumie(f): 6:50am On Jan 02, 2018
Ironically, Mercy came into limelight through scandal (Jalabia brouhaha) and she has managed to sustain her fame through scandal

2 Likes

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by temitee4me(f): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2018
The tailor needs to be taught a lesson. The bride should Sue her for all she's worth. This is just the height of wickedness, shows how far people go for money
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by hailay01(m): 9:17am On Jan 02, 2018
The dress is beautiful sha, but amidst everything, what the tailor did was totally wrong. She lacks integrity.
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by amtalkin(f): 9:31am On Jan 02, 2018
Instagram will not kill person someone told her, on her page that A thief at 40 is a thief forever.

No chill
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by CioAngels(f): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2018
Drag the tailor to the police and with a lawyer to get Mercy to explain her season to collect someone's dress from tailor to wear.
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2018
I'm not surprise, Yoruba women and borrow pose lifestyle is like 5/6
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 02, 2018
Lol is that the one that’s bothering you grin
Ishilove:
This is fashion faux pas.

Mercy should have worn a bra. When your breasts are not firm, for goodness sake pack them well.
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by laudate: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2018
Greenage:
Don't be funny! angry What if the designer altered the dress on Mercy Aigbe's instructions? And how come till now, the designer has not delivered the dress to the bride?

AryaSand:
Why is the designers IG account on private all of a sudden? Why didn't the cloth get to the bride in time?

Thank you, o! shocked That is the same question, I asked too.... May God dash Greenage adequate sense to see the truth, that is inside this whole case!

1 Like

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by laudate: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2018
tete7000:
How does she prove that? Is the design meant only for her? No one else can wear cloth that look like hers?

So why has Mercy Aigbe kept quiet and locked her account, instead of going public to clarify the issue and save her reputation?

1 Like

Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by MORRYDIHEART(f): 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
I don't believe mercy aigbe is wearing d bride's cloth,the material shown in d chat is completely different from d one mercy aigbe is wearing not even d same pattern but same color.observe well before u judge.d bride's fashion designer may disappoint her but mercy isn't wearing her cloth
Re: Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday by tete7000(m): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
laudate:

So why has Mercy Aigbe kept quiet and locked her account, instead of going public to clarify the issue and save her reputation?

Na she know o. I was just thinking loud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos ) / Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" / Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.