Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,377 members, 7,968,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:33 PM

Gunmen Kill Gambo Makama And His Pregnant Wife On New Year Day - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Gambo Makama And His Pregnant Wife On New Year Day (25429 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Imam Mallam Gambo, One Other In Taraba / Fight Breaks Out Between Two Ladies Publicly On New Year's Day. Photos / Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death After 19 Days Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Gambo Makama And His Pregnant Wife On New Year Day by Machinegun91(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
I believe God is watching

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Gambo Makama And His Pregnant Wife On New Year Day by Kingspin(m): 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
2018 Nation resolution.. This is never the problem to tackle with all seriousness by the government.. What a country.. Woe unto evil men.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Gambo Makama And His Pregnant Wife On New Year Day by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Gunmen Kill Gambo Makama And His Pregnant Wife On New Year Day by godox2(m): 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
calaway:
People are murdered daily by herdsmen given cover and shielded by Buhari government..... yet supporters of of evil like sarrki pretend all is well and carry on image laundering for this death dealing govt...for peanuts...profiting in bloodshed and evil.

shame.

Did they say herdsmen in the report? You really hate Buhari.
You MUST learn to live with it, BUHARI TILL 2023!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gunmen Kill Gambo Makama And His Pregnant Wife On New Year Day by calaway: 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
Solorrman:
yes even if he was the one sai buhari not only 2019 but forever

oh I see you have no issues with bloodshed dare I say you are willing to personally be involved to further your cause ...typical supporter of the incompetent evil leader...but the thing is you and your kind are alone in your wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Gambo Makama And His Pregnant Wife On New Year Day by back2sender: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
calaway:
People are murdered daily by herdsmen given cover and shielded by Buhari government..... yet supporters of of evil like sarrki pretend all is well and carry on image laundering for this death dealing govt...for peanuts...profiting in bloodshed and evil.

shame.
This syorytdoes not look like an herdsmen KILLING.
Why did they cover thier face??
Why did they kill him and.burn his house and car only?
Seems.like an inside job by his.people.
Make una stop to dey blame Buhari and herdsmen for any wrong them, if not unaa go soon blame buhari for impregnating una mama when dem take born all of una.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Gambo Makama And His Pregnant Wife On New Year Day by calaway: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
godox2:

Did they say herdsmen in the report? You really hate Buhari.
You MUST learn to live with it, BUHARI TILL 2023!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't hate anybody. but I can tell you sombody hates southern kaduna and all middlebelt Christians...somebody hates Shiite s.....somebody hates Igbo and so their blood is shed freely.

somebody loves Islam by making sure petrol was everywhere and all the lake rice and mugu rice was every where during the sallah in the peak of farming season but at harvest time December no rice to release for Christmas and no petrol...some much love in the air.

are you trying to be politically correct or just ignorant or a Fulani herdsman?

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Gambo Makama And His Pregnant Wife On New Year Day by calaway: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
back2sender:

This syorytdoes not look like an herdsmen KILLING.
Why did they cover thier face??
Why did they kill him and.burn his house and car only?
Seems.like an inside job by his.people.
Make una stop to dey blame Buhari and herdsmen for any wrong them, if not unaa go soon blame buhari for impregnating una mama when dem take born all of una.

believe what u will.......a day of reckoning will dawn sure as there is GOD

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Gambo Makama And His Pregnant Wife On New Year Day by Orpe7(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
I am very sure he and his household are christians.
This kaduna moslems sha wan try eradicate christians commot for kaduna. But which kain coded genocide dey happen for this naija sef

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Gambo Makama And His Pregnant Wife On New Year Day by Chienex24(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
calaway:

shame.

Yeah.... Sarrki is obviously a disaster to nairaland!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Gambo Makama And His Pregnant Wife On New Year Day by Chienex24(m): 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
calaway:

shame.

Yeah.... Sarrki is obviously a disaster to nairaland!! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Gambo Makama And His Pregnant Wife On New Year Day by sarrki(m): 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Chienex24:

Yeah.... Sarrki is obviously a disaster to nairaland!!

Mechonu

I will never succumb to enemies of the state
Re: Gunmen Kill Gambo Makama And His Pregnant Wife On New Year Day by gwatanayoel: 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
My his soul rest in Peace, Even New too the the kill
[color=#990000][/color]O Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Kill Gambo Makama And His Pregnant Wife On New Year Day by yaki84: 8:26am On Jan 02, 2018
[quote author=usba post=63803855]This is just wrong! The police must do all it can to apprehend the culprits.[/quote
ohhhhh, so thr is police in southern kd?
When this same ish happens in rivers u call wike......

Hypocrisy.

Kcmicheal come ooo
Re: Gunmen Kill Gambo Makama And His Pregnant Wife On New Year Day by usba: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2018
[quote author=yaki84 post=63814950][/quote]

Another pained ipob member.
Re: Gunmen Kill Gambo Makama And His Pregnant Wife On New Year Day by yaki84: 8:37am On Jan 02, 2018
usba:

Another pained ipob member.
truth hurts

kpele.

e-moomoo
Re: Gunmen Kill Gambo Makama And His Pregnant Wife On New Year Day by dangermouse(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2018
I personally know the Etum numana in the person of makama .His palace is situated very close to sanga lga secretariat in gwantu. A very humble and an unassuming personality loved by all in the town excerpt of course by miscreants...Rest in peace sir and May your murderers never know peace...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Gambo Makama And His Pregnant Wife On New Year Day by wizod(m): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
calaway:
People are murdered daily by herdsmen given cover and shielded by Buhari government..... yet supporters of evil like sarrki pretend all is well and carry on image laundering for this death dealing govt...for peanuts...profiting in bloodshed and evil.

shame.
u have mentioned d most useless humanbeign in nigerian, dat guy is stupid 2 d core

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Gambo Makama And His Pregnant Wife On New Year Day by Alanzazani: 12:10am On Jan 04, 2018
EternalBeing:

Wow! For the very first time, I see a truly godly Moslim, the only one that has condemn this tribalistic satanic wickedness. May the great CREATOR of All grant you longlife to fulfill ur great Destiny. If Nigeria survives and becomes brave enough to wipe out these evil set of leaders, I look forward to your type leading this Nation.

Thanks but I am not a muslim

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Destroyed 5 Nigerian Embassy Cars, Arrested / 4 Children Buried Alive By Mudslide In Cross River / Four Nigerians Arrested In Cyprus For Running Prostitution Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.