Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,101 members, 7,939,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? (1665 Views)

Poll: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater?

Yes: 60% (3 votes)
No: 20% (1 vote)
Not sure, need more evidence: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Olabowale Buys Christianity From Noetic: Can Olabowale Sell Islam? / @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 / Dear Olabowale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by JeSoul(f): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2010
Its either they are one and the same or nopuqeater is a huge Olabowale fan and a very very good copy cat.

What could be Alhaji's motive for coming back in a new incarnation?
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by jesus3: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2010
JeSoul:

Its either they are one and the same or nopuqeater is a huge Olabowale fan and a very very good copy cat.

Madam may god bless u 300 folds. Toba was the first to observe on this thread[b] I DARE YOU TO RESPOND[/b]

But the radical Muslim denied completely and started insulting the poor guy.
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by Tudor6(f): 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2010
Who the hell is deleting my post?
What rules did I contravene or am I not allowed my opinion?

I'll keep posting it until i'm told which rule I broke. Infact i'm taking screenshots as I feel they'll be useful.
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by JeSoul(f): 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2010
^these are the rules you broke:
especially

"NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time.  Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-143094.0.html#msg2124599

Keep breaking em' and the admin will have to lock you out. Voice your opinion without being insultive Tudor.
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by Tudor6(f): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2010
JeSoul:

^these are the rules you broke:https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-143094.0.html#msg2124599

Keep breaking em' and the admin will have to lock you out.
Oh I see, you've bee made moderator. . . Yes indeed.

Who did I attack personally? I asked you a question where were you when mavenbox was using multiple id's and you called it personal attack. Coz i didnt agree with u and kiss your backside u deleted my post?

I attacked no one, i merely asked a question, expressed my views and called out what i see as disgusting hypocrisy and you had better restore my post.

Where is davidylan and noetic to come see this. So its not only muslims that are guilty of e-terrorism.
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by JeSoul(f): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2010
I will not argue with you Tudor. Just try and be respectful, and refrain from accusations even though you disagree with others.
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by Tudor6(f): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2010
jesus.:

Madam may god bless u 300 folds. Toba was the first to observe on this thread[b] I DARE YOU TO RESPOND[/b]

I do not see you deleting this 'insultive' post labelling a respectable guy a 'radical' muslim, You let it off as 'opinion' yet i espress mine and you go haywire, No kidding!

Go siddon jare! I go dey post my shizle.
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2010
jesus.:

Its this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-419465.64.html

Exactly on page 3, i observed the same thing, but he denied completely. thank God a mod suspects same. I know virtually all NL Christians are intelligent

Cus we believe in Jesus  In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.(COLOSSIANS 2vs3)
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by JeSoul(f): 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2010
Tudor, haywire for you? not on your life cool

toba:

Its this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-419465.64.html

Exactly on page 3, i observed the same thing, but he denied completely. thank God a mod suspects same. I know virtually all NL Christians are intelligent

Cus we believe in Jesus In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.(COLOSSIANS 2vs3)

Toba you sef . . . I have been meaning to get your side. Talk true, are you not "jesus."? grin
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2010
JeSoul:

Toba you sef . . . I have been meaning to get your side. Talk true, are you not "jesus."? grin

My oga madam, how can i be Jesus the saviour of the world? i am ur humble servant ma
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by JeSoul(f): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2010
^lol I know you're not Jesus savior of the world. But I suspect you are "jesus." the new id that popped up recently . . . say it ain't so my fellow servant?
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2010
JeSoul:

^lol I know you're not Jesus savior of the world. But I suspect you are "jesus." the new id that popped up recently . . . say it ain't so my fellow servant?

Its not so your royal highness
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by mukina2: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2010
Jesoul

its not him, he is really very busy.
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by JeSoul(f): 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2010
mukina2:

Jesoul

its not him, he is really very busy.
If Mukina says so, then I believe it. If you're in contact with Alhaji please tell him he is sorely missed!

toba:

Its not so your royal highness
Hmm, okay oh. If you say so, I no go doubt you anymore toba. And pls ehn, take it easy with Ogaga smiley
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by mukina2: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2010
JeSoul:

If Mukina says so, then I believe it. If you're in contact with Alhaji please tell him he is sorely missed!
i already told him that, the people on the Islamic forum are also asking about him. I do hope he comes back soon.
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by JeSoul(f): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2010
mukina2:

i already told him that, the people on the Islamic forum are also asking about him. I do hope he comes back soon.
On top of that, he promised me his 3rd son for husband grin he think say I go forget?
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by Tudor6(f): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2010
JeSoul:

What is this rubbish?
When your 'radical' mavenbox was parading herself as the much more 'radical' InesQor (having two active i.d's at once) where were you to come and rant about ''motive'' and ''incarnation''??

Rather both of you were all-over the forum forming 'brother', 'sister', 'oh, she knows me too well' BS.

Then all of a sudden a MUSLIM appears on the forum you're here raving like ******** ostensibly to ask 'questions' and seek 'truth'.

Abeg carry your sanctimonious. . . . and dump it for dustbin make we breathe fresh air. We are not fooled.

There it is, i've asked my question, let me see how this will be regarded as 'accusation' and 'personal attack'
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by JeSoul(f): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2010
Tudor you're getting all worked up over nothing.

Do you know Alhaji and myself are very very good friends? and that I am practically very good friends with many prominent muslims on NL? Have any of them ever accused me of wrong? You misunderstood this topic to be an attack, rather than the friendly chiding that it was. I was about to cheerfully welcome you back when I saw your name and I do so now.

This is the last I'll say on the issue so please, I sincerely beg you, move on. Thanks.
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2010
JeSoul:

Hmm, okay oh. If you say so, I no go doubt you anymore toba. And pls ehn, take it easy with Ogaga smiley

Thank u madam. As regards ogaga, i will never live the guy, he promised on a thread to kill me https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-425020.32.html see page 2. I told him to do so

JeSoul:

On top of that, he promised me his 3rd son for husband grin he think say I go forget?

Lailai i no go gree. Im interested too. Im single&comfortable. Very soon( in SEPT 2010) i will complete my doctorate degree of philosophy(PHD) like David. Dnt wait for the little boy. lol
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by JeSoul(f): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2010
toba:

Thank u madam. As regards ogaga, i will never live the guy, he promised on a thread to kill me https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-425020.32.html see page 2. I told him to do so
Oga sir, it is taken care of smiley.

Lailai i no go gree. Im interested too. Im single&comfortable. Very soon( in SEPT 2010) i will complete my doctorate degree of philosophy(PHD) like David. Dnt wait for the little boy. lol
Doctor of Philosophy? that's hot. I stand up, salute your highness lol. Make you dey drop some nice philosophic topics in this section now?
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by Tudor6(f): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2010
JeSoul:

Tudor you're getting all worked up over nothing.

Yeah rite,
Do you know Alhaji and myself are very very good friends? and that I am practically very good friends with many prominent muslims on NL?
Do I seriously look like I give a damn?

You misunderstood this topic to be an attack, rather than the friendly chiding that it was.
indeed,  Why didnt u 'chide' mavenbox too about using multiple ID's or is the 'chiding' left for only muslims?

You claim I misunderstood your post yet made no possibility that you misunderstood mine and took it personal. Even if i did misunderstand, is it my fault? Or i should have magically read your mind n see oh she's just 'chiding'.

Why not just state it in reply that u  you were 'chiding' rather you just leapt up and deleted my post without as little as an explanation. Like i'm not allowed to epress my opinion.

Nobody likes being dictatorially shutdown like that. We're all human beings and we deserve to know why something is being done to us

I was about to cheerfully welcome you back when I saw your name and I do so now.
Welcome

We aint friends so I can confidently, joyfully, peacefully and with fullness of heart tell you to bleep-off.

This is the last I'll say on the issue so please, I sincerely beg you, move on. Thanks.
This is the last i say on this issue too. I didnt come here to say much but to express my opinion on what I consider your hypocrisy and double-standard
s.

I did that and you started harrasing me.

Either way i'm satisfied because i made my point every other thing and person(s) can go to blazes.
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by nuclearboy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2010
JeSoul:

@Jesoul:

His 3rd son?  shocked  You want to marry a relic from the 17th century? Rather, he should promise you his great great great great grandson's third great grandson. Hopefully that descendant will still be able to consumate the marriage seeing as he'll be all of 85 or thereabouts.

Maybe you haven't heard but an episode of "Mummies" on Discovery channel is based on our NL "daddy". It was supposed to air Easter but was moved forward for the "Jesus Chronicles" seeing as Jesus came on the scene a bit earlier than he did.
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2010
JeSoul:

Oga sir, it is taken care of smiley.

Doctor of Philosophy? that's hot. I stand up, salute your highness lol. Make you dey drop some nice philosophic topics in this section now?

thnks got the gist in PM. Only that u guys dnt allow us send PM
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2010
lol i recently spoke to alhaji, he has been nowhere near here in the last 2-3 months.
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by JeSoul(f): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2010
nuclearboy:

@Jesoul:

His 3rd son?  shocked  You want to marry a relic from the 17th century? Rather, he should promise you his great great great great grandson's third great grandson. Hopefully that descendant will still be able to consumate the marriage seeing as he'll be all of 85 or thereabouts.
Lol, kai! see yab grin Where is Alhaji to defend himself ehn . . .

toba:

thnks got the gist in PM. Only that u guys dnt allow us send PM
It's not me now lol, na Seun be oga.
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2010
nuclearboy:

@Jesoul:

His 3rd son?  shocked  You want to marry a relic from the 17th century? Rather, he should promise you his great great great great grandson's third great grandson. Hopefully that descendant will still be able to consummate the marriage seeing as he'll be all of 85 or thereabouts.

Wait a moment guys with the bolded can u cast ur minds back to something that happened between a 'man of God' and a 9yr old? Definitely Alfa Olabowale wants the reverse to happen with our dear moderator.

Hope u get the gist
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by mukina2: 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2010
^

must every thread be turned inside out?
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by JeSoul(f): 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2010
toba:

Wait a moment guys with the bolded can u cast your minds back to something that happened between a 'man of God' and a 9yr old? Definitely Alfa Olabowale wants the reverse to happen with our dear moderator.

Hope u get the gist
Toba, please ehn, lets stay on the topic.
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by noetic16(m): 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2010
Tudór:

What is this rubbish?
When your 'radical' mavenbox was parading herself as the much more 'radical' InesQor (having two active i.d's at once) where were you to come and rant about ''motive'' and ''incarnation''??

Rather both of you were all-over the forum forming 'brother', 'sister', 'oh, she knows me too well' BS.

Then all of a sudden a MUSLIM appears on the forum you're here raving like ******** ostensibly to ask 'questions' and seek 'truth'.

Abeg carry your sanctimonious. . . . and dump it for dustbin make we breathe fresh air. We are not fooled.

There it is, i've asked my question, let me see how this will be regarded as 'accusation' and 'personal attack'

I am amazed as to why people would like to have a multiple ID on an anonymous forum. Their life must be really miserable. . . . . .but whats ur proof that inesquor is mavenbox?
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by noetic16(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2010
Tudór:

Oh I see, you've bee made moderator. . . Yes indeed.

Who did I attack personally? I asked you a question where were you when mavenbox was using multiple id's and you called it personal attack. Coz i didnt agree with u and kiss your backside u deleted my post?

I attacked no one, i merely asked a question, expressed my views and called out what i see as disgusting hypocrisy and you had better restore my post.

Where is davidylan and noetic to come see this. So its not only muslims that are guilty of e-terrorism.

I can only but feel SAD. The lesson is never trust ANYONE with power . . .christian or muslim.
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by JeSoul(f): 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2010
Noetic, and I am sad that you would jump to conclusions.

I deleted several posts from tudor today that were insultive and I posted the reason why above - that is why I deleted them not because of anything else. Inesqor has openly admitted to be mavenbox several times so I'm not sure what the issue is.
Re: Alhaji Olabowale = Nopuqeater? by noetic16(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2010
JeSoul:

Noetic, and I am sad that you would jump to conclusions.

I deleted several posts from tudor today that were insultive and I posted the reason why above - that is why I deleted them not because of anything else. Inesqor has openly admitted to be mavenbox several times so I'm not sure what the issue is.

I made no conclusions. All I did was to interpret what I read on the thread.

Your job involves giving bitter pills (deleting posts and recommending people for ban) but the least u can do is to carry the victims (in this case tudor) along. I dont think Tudor would have complained if he had been forewarned.

And looking at the post (on this thread) in question, I dont think to insinuate that mavenbox is inesquor constitutes an insult.

(1) (2)

Can Something Come Out From Nothing? / The Parable Of The Trees And The End-Time Churches – Reign Over Us Lord! / COVETOUSNESS - NOT A Mark Of A True Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.