Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,904 members, 7,938,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

He Said Yes! Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her White And Older Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said Yes! Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her White And Older Boyfriend (507 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / Thus Beautiful Ugandan Lady Needs A Nigerian Husband. / Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said Yes! Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her White And Older Boyfriend by lacemose(m): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2018
Wow, and he said yes to her, she knelt down and proposed to her older and white lover.
This woman got a lot of courage, she went against all the African clichés of the lady waiting for the men to propose and Did it herself...see photos

Source: http://dailyhappeningblog..co.ke/2018/01/he-said-yes-ugandan-lady-proposes-to.html?m=1

Re: He Said Yes! Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her White And Older Boyfriend by lacemose(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2018
Re: He Said Yes! Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her White And Older Boyfriend by xendra: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2018
from your post op its obvious you are dreaming of a lady proposing to you cheesy cheesy it's cool, keep hope alive
Re: He Said Yes! Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her White And Older Boyfriend by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:07am On Jan 02, 2018
I'm feel pity for her. That man looks old enough to be her grandfather. Things women do for money...

(1) (Reply)

Would My Fiance Cheat Like My Ex Did? / Africans Marry Whites More - Research / One Person Each From A Countrynneeded On A Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.