Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,263 members, 7,974,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:35 PM

Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 (3851 Views)

Nigerian Company, Ketron, Acquires Shoprite Stores / The Only Way Left For The "Little Guy" To Make Freelancing PROFITABLE In 2018 / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by Tkoy(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2018
Pls I need the documents
Here is my mail: ptechcreativity@gmail.com

Pls am a student entrepreneur, how can it be affordable for me to register my business name.
Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by Legitng: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2018
Check your mail. We sent the documents to you. Feel free to reach out to us if you need legal help. Or visit www.legitng.com[right][/right]
geesunge:
geesunge@gmail.com
Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by Legitng: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2018
Check your mail. We sent the documents to you. Feel free to reach out to us if you need legal help. Or visit www.legitng.com
nzekingsley:
edumunachi09@gmail.com
Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by Legitng: 11:26am On Jan 09, 2018
Check your mail. We sent the documents to you. Feel free to reach out to us if you need legal help. Or visit www.legitng.com. We help register business names for young people like you at the fee of 40k Naira[right][/right]
Tkoy:
Pls I need the documents

Pls am a student entrepreneur, how can it be affordable for me to register my business name.
Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by Legitng: 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
Done
Legitng:
Check your mail. We sent the documents to you. Feel free to reach out to us if you need legal help. Or visit www.legitng.com
Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by Legitng: 10:52am On Jan 10, 2018
Check your mail.
Tkoy:
Pls I need the documents

Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by pukena(m): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
pls send it to me too emma4ng@gmail.com
Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by Legitng: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
Check your mail. We have sent it. Visit www.legitng.com for more legal information
pukena:
pls send it to me too emma4ng@gmail.com
Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by Legitng: 1:09am On Jan 11, 2018
Check your mail. We have sent it. Visit www.legitng.com for more legal information
Phemz:

Please i need the list of documents
Sogbesanoluwafemi@yahoo.com
Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by Legitng: 11:38am On Jan 11, 2018
Legitng:
Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by Legitng: 10:54am On Jan 12, 2018
Check your email
Tkoy:
Pls I need the documents

Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by xcaper(m): 11:18am On Jan 12, 2018
Legitng:
Check your mail. We sent the documents to you. Feel free to reach out to us if you need legal help. Or visit www.legitng.com. We help register business names for young people like you at the fee of 40k Naira[right][/right]

Does this 40k payment covers both the registration and tax returns?
Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by Abeygeorge: 11:53am On Jan 12, 2018
Olayemimatthew24@gmail.Com
Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by Legitng: 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
We guide you through the process of obtaining your Tax Identification Number. It is a simple process but it requires registering at the FIRS office closest to the business so we always leave that to the client.
xcaper:

Does this 40k payment covers both the registration and tax returns?
Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by Legitng: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
Done. Check your mail. We have sent it. Visit www.legitng.com for more legal information
Abeygeorge:
Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by Legitng: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2018
Done! Check your mail
Abeygeorge:
Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by Darlington08(m): 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
I WOULD NEED THE DOCUMENTS, This is my email... uptrust4@gmail.com
Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
Kindly send relevant documents to register a Church and my company....Also whats the difference in me registering my Church as a business name or incorporation. femisadeola4it@gmail.com
Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by Legitng: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
We have sent you the docs. Visit www.legitng.com for more legal information.
Darlington08:
I WOULD NEED THE DOCUMENTS, This is my email... uptrust4@gmail.com
Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by Legitng: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
We have sent you the documents. Registering your church as a business name or company means that you intend to run it as a profit making venture and the government will treat it as such. Registering your church as an IT indicates that you are treating the company as a non-profit making institution. For more legal information, please visit www.legitng.com
femisadeola4it:
Kindly send relevant documents to register a Church and my company....Also whats the difference in me registering my Church as a business name or incorporation. femisadeola4it@gmail.com
Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by Legitng: 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
Legitng:
Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by Legitng: 12:15am On Jan 17, 2018
Check your mail.
Tkoy:
Pls I need the documents

Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by Legitng: 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sent. Check your mail.
Legitng:
Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by Legitng: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2018
Have you seen our email?
Legitng:
Re: Everything You Need To Know To Register Your Nigerian Company In 2018 by Legitng: 10:40am On Feb 01, 2018
Check your mail. We have sent you the documents
Legitng:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Ship Goods From 1688 And Alibaba To Nigeria / How To Make Money Trading Virtual Football / Gkfx Scam Alert!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.