Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,622 members, 7,898,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Advice On Laboratory Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice On Laboratory Business (1192 Views)

Medical Laboratory Business Plan In Nigeria 2020 / Fidelity Bank Donates Laboratory To Correctional Home / Osten Laboratory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Laboratory Business by oyatake200: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hello guys still consulting on the business to set up when i come back in few weeks, I have talked about hotel, palm kernel oil mill and others. But my Cousin drew my attention to starting a medical laboratory business. We can join head to set it up. He is a lab technician while am an engineer. What do you guys think. Can i set it up with 2 to 3 Million Naira and what is the possibility of it been a successful business. I know lots of guys do one medical test or the other. Please advice me

1 Like

Re: Advice On Laboratory Business by Didrone: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
It's a lucrative business but you need to understand the technical know-how involved.. carry out your background research and I tell you the sky is just the starting point.. If you have dreamt and believe in it, then go for it!!!!
You can reach me for any advice #08064955536..I would glad to be part of your success story..
Re: Advice On Laboratory Business by oyatake200: 12:40am On Jan 03, 2018
Didrone:
It's a lucrative business but you need to understand the technical know-how involved.. carry out your background research and I tell you the sky is just the starting point.. If you have dreamt and believe in it, then go for it!!!!
You can reach me for any advice #08064955536..I would glad to be part of your success story..

Bro like how much will i need to set this up

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr Reviews Needed (juicy Rate) / Fingerlings Juvenile Catfish For Sale / Why Real Estate Investment?(land Banking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.