Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Johnson Suleman’s 50 Powerful Prophecies For 2018 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Johnson Suleman’s 50 Powerful Prophecies For 2018 (378 Views)

7 Poorest States In Nigeria For 2018 / Prophecies For 2018, By Rev Gabriel Israel / What Are Your New Year Resolutions For 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Johnson Suleman’s 50 Powerful Prophecies For 2018 by Realcash224(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
Fiery preacher and Founder of the Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman has released 50 powerful prophecies for the New Year. The controversial cleric said that God instructed him to inform the Federal Government to release detained former Nation Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki. He equally said that President Muhammadu Buhari would have a public disagreement with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress. Furthermore, he said 91-year-old Robert Mugabe, who was recently removed as President of Zimbabwe, would die. See the full list below: 1. Economy to get better in Nigeria in 2018 2. Year of serial bombings in Nigeria 3. Imo State Governor to make governorship a family affair 4. Donald Trumps health needs attention 5. A new strategies of killing perceived political enemies in Nigeria will arise 6. Wildfire outbreak in an American state 7. Manhunt for Ekiti state Governor by the Federal Government of Nigeria 8. Government of Nigeria to disobey court orders 9. God says ” Let Sambo Dasuki go” 10.President Buhari to be flown abroad on emergency 11. A former Nigerian military President laid to rest 12. Many bloggers to be arrested and jailed 13. Bola Tinubu to have public showdown with President Buhari 14. Robert Mugabe, former president of Zimbabwe, rest in peace 15. Political blackmail to be on the rise 16. I saw two great northern kings in open conflict 17. Church buildings collapse, tears, tears 18. EFCC boss to have major setback 19. Nollywood, new stars to take over 20. 2018 budget, Senate and presidency lockjam 21. NAFDAC to pray against fire disaster 22. Senate President To Be harassed embarrassed. Many publications and threatened arrest. 23. DSS boss, to attend to his health 24. Fresh charges against Abubakar Atiku and friends to be embarrassed 25. I saw major bombings in Egypt 26. Attempt on the life of Chief Femi Fani Kayode’s wife 27. South African Jacob Zuma to be humiliate 27. South African Jacob Zuma to be humiliate 28. Atiku’s men will betray him 29. U.K bombings, biggest in history 30. Channels TV in court crisis 31. America, Canada, Asia, to experience hurricanes. 32. Ibe Kachikwu to be removed and replaced 33. NTA to pray against losing a top boss 34. Shoprite Lagos to beef up securities, I see major raid. 35. I see Fulani herdsmen entering Lagos and Rivers State massively 36. Oh America, I see war in 2018 37. Let’s pray against train accident. I saw a train going out of the rail 38. I saw the naira gaining relevance 39. I see a new political party that will divide APC and PDP 40. 2019, power will not move from the North 41. I see serious politics against Osinbajo 42. Nigeria pray against air crash 43. I saw a young Nigerian musician experiencing major media attack sponsored by a fellow musician of same genre 44. Kardashian family, topsy-they in 2018 45. I see some Nollywood stars permanently leaving Nigeria for better opportunities 46. 2018, the year of the Army. So much military presence and control 47. Goodluck Jonathan should pray not to be bereaved 48. Nnamdi Kanu to be embarrassed both locally and internationally 49. God will give people good health and there will be cure to incurable diseases 50. I see a group rising in the North and askin for their own nation.
Re: Johnson Suleman’s 50 Powerful Prophecies For 2018 by iykomo0(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
Fake pastors

.. fake prophecy....

ask Tb Joshua about Hillary Clinton prophecy..

(1) (Reply)

Mandisa Premieres “bleed The Same” Music Video Feat. Tobymac & Kirk Franklin / Do You Think Donald Trump Is A Racist? / 9mobile 1gb For N200 And 5gb For N1000 Special Offer - How To Activate- Notedwap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.