Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,944 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:52 AM

Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles (18322 Views)

Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles / Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images / Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by ehinmowo: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2018
desire222:
Hawking gala is much better than mining skulls.

U shud hv preached dt to ur Ngwa pple and ur Okija priests. U are nt even sound self. Who be father of rituals and fraud for naija if not ur pple.

U pple dt migrate home like a school of fish to renew ur jazz. Imp!
Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by egoldman(m): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
omenkaLives:
Tell them.
Haaa, who did I see? Omenka? shocked Where you dey since? Now see as BMC crew go cash fire wink
Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by egoldman(m): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
desire222:
Take your confused self, and shove it inside your anus.
Nne take it easy na , Omenkalives na senior man for this forum, though i don't always agree with him sha .
Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by desire222(f): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
ehinmowo:

U shud hv preached dt to ur Ngwa pple and ur Okija priests. U are nt even sound self. Who be father of rituals and fraud for naija if not ur pple.

U pple dt migrate home like a school of fish to renew ur jazz. Imp!
From the look of things, I can deduce that insanity rans in your blood. They should chain you already before you bite somebody with your rabies infected teeth.
Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by oodua1stson: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
potterdon:
e pain am no be small grin
you are probably not smart enough to understand my comment

I fail to see what would pain me in that
Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by ehinmowo: 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
desire222:
From the look of things, I can deduce that insanity rans in your blood. They should chain you already before you bite somebody with your rabies infected teeth.

Blv me ur father is 'unchainable'
Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by desire222(f): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
ehinmowo:

Blv me ur father is 'unchainable'
At least I have a father, your mother was the victim of rape by area boys. So you don't have a father.
Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by bunmi1759(m): 3:12am On Jan 09, 2018
desire222:
Liar ! Glendale Height in Illinois indeed ! Come on, go and do your bus conductor business at Oshodi. Yeye dey smell.
I smile in pidgin.......desire222 don kill me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass / Tinting Car Windows / Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.