Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,306 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:28 AM

"Isabella Ayuk, Original Queen With Brain, Beauty And Charismatic Heart" - Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Isabella Ayuk, Original Queen With Brain, Beauty And Charismatic Heart" - Fan (768 Views)

Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women / Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed / Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Isabella Ayuk, Original Queen With Brain, Beauty And Charismatic Heart" - Fan by frankiekinase: 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
...my best is not yet enough - Ayuk

A fan, on new year day could not hold his affection for former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Isabella Agbor Ayuk, taking to social media space to describe the ex-beauty queen as "original slay queen with brain, beauty and charismatic heart."

The fan, Prince Charles Ekanem iv took to his timeline on Facebook in what he tagged "PC EKANEM YOUNG PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR" describing Ayuk, among other traits "as a former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria ( MBGN) 2012 (who) has distinguish herself among euphoria of other Beauty Queens in Nigeria through her NGO " ISABELLA AYUK FOUNDATION."

Photo: Isabella Agbor Ayuk, former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria

Adding that "Isabella Ayuk Agbor has demonstrated to Cross River State and the whole world at large that women of integrity and unalloyed patriotism still abound in Nigeria, She has demonstrated that one could serve the public with the sole aim of service and taking her organisation to the next pedestal."

"In the recent times, the Nigerian youth has been in quandary as to who to follow as a shining example and role model, in words and deed, Ayuk has silently, without being garrulous, stepped into this role for the Nigerian youth of today to emulate," Ekanem added.

In conclusion, the fan said "She is the flagship of a generation more prudent credible, accountable and transparent and that is why I called her " MY BEAUTY QUEEN, MY EJAGHAM BAE! MY ORIGINAL SLAY QUEEN."

Photo: Isabella Agbor Ayuk, former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria

In her response, Isabella Ayuk said she is yet to be satisfied with her best until her charitable works touch as much indigent lives as possible, even as she called colleagues in the entertainment industry to continue to have the society at heart in their celebrity lives.

"There's more we owe to do to reach untouched facets of our society: be it such topical issues as Nigerian - Libya travail; the over 10,000 Cameroonians fleeing their homes to become refugees in Nigeria; and the indigent members of our rural societies."

More at: https://calabarreporters.com/31216/isabella-ayuk-original-queen

Re: "Isabella Ayuk, Original Queen With Brain, Beauty And Charismatic Heart" - Fan by Yeligray(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
Seen

1 Like

Re: "Isabella Ayuk, Original Queen With Brain, Beauty And Charismatic Heart" - Fan by Lomprico2: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Yeah, 'charismatic chest heart' indeed cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Singer Kcee New Clean Haircut, Looks Very handsome In New Photos / Bbnaija: Princess Gives K.brule Handjob In Front Of Fellow Housemates (video) / Zari Dumps Diamond Platnumz On Valentine’s Day Over His ‘constant Cheating’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.