Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,345 members, 7,978,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:07 PM

Young Boy Trapped In Dating Or Being Fancied By Older Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Boy Trapped In Dating Or Being Fancied By Older Ladies (580 Views)

What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? / South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Boy Trapped In Dating Or Being Fancied By Older Ladies by harmony2222: 1:20am On Jan 03, 2018
well this started if I'm not mistaking, when I was still in primary school class 2. I happen to be loved intimately by my class teacher who is older than me. You can imagine a primary 2 pupil then being asked by his beautiful lady teacher, in class "do you love me" . We were really cool, but that attracted the attention of her colleagues who did admire her to start hating on me and making them treat me badly because she was so beautiful. As if that wasn't enough, after she left the school, another one came into the school, all loved up by her colleagues, but she didn't care to give attention to them. she came after me as well.
At the place where I worshipped the same thing happened, but this period within 13-16 of my age, I was becoming enlightened in some stuffs, I let some things get over my head. and now this time if I'm told "I love you ", I will respond to them in a way they loved, because they were beautiful.
Now am in futo a 400l student... this particular girl packed into my area, cos she is serving(corper). The same thing is happening now, and she won't let me leave her. Though I already made things clear to her, she won't still leave. She still thinks that I will come back to her.
The thing is I don't know what to think of this whole thing.
Re: Young Boy Trapped In Dating Or Being Fancied By Older Ladies by Ughwefavour(m): 1:30am On Jan 03, 2018
Issoryt na u get fyn face pass abi
Re: Young Boy Trapped In Dating Or Being Fancied By Older Ladies by abeeee(m): 5:20am On Jan 03, 2018
nairaland is a place where you develope your lying skills........ don't worry you will get better

(1) (Reply)

I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Is This A Deal Breaker? / Wedding Night Tips For Virgin Brides / Recycle bin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.