Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,387 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:43 PM

Modified - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Modified (1397 Views)

What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) / Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. / Thread modified. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modified by vincentjk(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
Modified
Re: Modified by Airforce1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
If he cheated or hurt his girl friend with his actions , then it's normal for him to apologise.

But going public about it is Idiotic.
Re: Modified by NaoSlay: 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
Re: Modified by phintohlar(f): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
So romantic.. I'll forgive the dude asaap if it were to be me...

1 Like

Re: Modified by NaoSlay: 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
If I were the boy which I can't be, the time I will use to write that nonsense apology letter will be used in looking for how to earn cool cash.
make cash and see the girl on her knees.

#Girlsarehoes.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
phintohlar:
So romantic.. I'll forgive the dude asaap if it were to be me...
Oya come and forgive me. For the things I'll do in future!

1 Like

Re: Modified by phintohlar(f): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
cummando:
Oya come and forgive me. For the things I'll do in future!
future
Re: Modified by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
phintohlar:
future
I fit yab you in future na. No Go dey think am
Re: Modified by my2d(f): 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
That's sweet of him
Re: Modified by apholaryn: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
Airforce1:
If he cheated or hurt his girl friend with his actions , then it's normal for him to apologise.

But going public about it is Idiotic.
you that at over 30 years of age and still acting like a child,forming what u are not ,posing for the camera when ur oga no dey around and we that kno u well kuku kno u b House boy...in fact don't let me cast u but all I'm trying to say is that u are a very big hypocrite for terming the guys action as been idiotic, yours is what if I may ask?
Re: Modified by apholaryn: 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
NaoSlay:
If I were the boy which I can't be, the time I will use to write that nonsense apology letter will be used in looking for how to earn cool cash.

#Girlsarehoes.
den go dey form baddo online ,calling girls(there mothers and sister's included) names...maybe this one na one of those guys wey go dey cry if dia gf fail to pick their call just for a day but here He is forming don.....rubbish

1 Like

Re: Modified by Airforce1(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
apholaryn:
you that at over 30 years of age and still acting like a child,forming what u are not ,posing for the camera when ur oga no dey around and we that kno u well kuku kno u b House boy...in fact don't let me cast u but all I'm trying to say is that u are a very big hypocrite for terming the guys action as been idiotic, yours is what if I may ask?

Guy go troll on your father

2018 is a year of ignoring stupid people and working smart.

My last reply to you.

Too loaded to be empty .
Too late to fail. amen.

1 Like

Re: Modified by apholaryn: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
Airforce1:

Guy go troll on your father

2018 is a year of ignoring stupid people and working smart.

My last reply to you.

Too loaded to be empty .
Too late to fail. amen.
hahaha!!! troll on u? well I was just stating the fact that u an idiotic fella as well.
stop been a hypocrite ....... cheers!
Re: Modified by sekxyqueen(f): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
NaoSlay:

#Girlsarehoes.
all these boys shouting make cool cash are prolly eating from their mommas table undecided

1 Like

Re: Modified by christinnah(f): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Thats so sweet of Him�
Re: Modified by Airforce1(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
apholaryn:
hahaha!!! troll on u? well I was just stating the fact that u an idiotic fella as well.
stop been a hypocrite ....... cheers!

Look at this hungry looking fool trolling on me..

Lmaoo

Thunder fire your generation .

2018 already looking cute and my success would be flaunted for you to see.

Oloshi
Re: Modified by richythePH(f): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
why do i have a feeling the preek is the same as the idiot op

plus they both bear vincent
Re: Modified by apholaryn: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
Airforce1:

Look at this hungry looking fool trolling on me..

Lmaoo

Thunder fire your generation .

2018 already looking cute and my success would be flaunted for you to see.

Oloshi
hahahahaha....you are irredeemable!!! see u acting like a baby again, a grown up man with a toddlers brain..lol
bro even with my hungry look u still don't wanna go that side at all, I'm far above your level..... U jes don't wanna go that side ehn.. stay for your mumu lane dey pose with ur cheap wines abeg!!
your generation is already cursed and u are very good proof so no need of dragging that with u Humpty Dumpty lol

cheers!!
Re: Modified by Rukkydelta(f): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
The girl should forgive the guy. It's very hard to see such romantic guys these days
Re: Modified by Biggie225(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
a well to do, rich ambitious nigga can never beg a woman ,talk more of disgracing himself in facebook name of begging a woman.. There are many fish in the pond'many beautiful women ' out there to choose...
Pathethic pucci nigga
Re: Modified by Airforce1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
apholaryn:
hahahahaha....you are irredeemable!!! see u acting like a baby again, a grown up man with a toddlers brain..lol
bro even with my hungry look u still don't wanna go that side at all, I'm far above your level..... U jes don't wanna go that side ehn.. stay for your mumu lane dey pose with ur cheap wines abeg!!
your generation is already cursed and u are very good proof so no need of dragging that with u Humpty Dumpty lol

cheers!!

See these Nonentity o

Dude I'm busy I go reply you later grin

Re: Modified by Biggie225(m): 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=Rukkydelta post=63860912]The girl should forgive the guy. It's very hard to see such romantic guys these daYs

That's total madness my dear... he should move on.

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Marry? A Flirty Working Girl OR A Chaste Non Working Girl? / Ladies Will You Like Your Man As Tall As He Is. / Man Set To Marry 2 Girls Same Day, Makes Separate Wedding Banners For Them(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.