Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,366 members, 7,920,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:37 AM

Press Release January 3, 2018 Kaita's Death, A Great Loss To The Nation, Says S - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Release January 3, 2018 Kaita's Death, A Great Loss To The Nation, Says S (302 Views)

APC Campaigns In Kaita, Katsina As Inusa Dankama Dumps PDP. Pics / Buhari Teacher, Saida Kaita Dies / APC candidate, Ahmad Babba-Kaita, wins Katsina North by-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Press Release January 3, 2018 Kaita's Death, A Great Loss To The Nation, Says S by ridwanomooba: 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Press Release
January 3, 2018

Kaita's Death, A Great Loss to the Nation, Says Saraki

President of the Senate, Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki, has described the death of a former governor of old Kaduna State, Alhaji Lawal Kaita, as a great loss not only to Katsina and Kaduna states but to the entire nation.

In a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Yusuph Olaniyonu, Saraki described late Kaita as a courageous, experienced and consummate politician, who was always frank in his views and honest in his political activities.

"I consider the death of Alhaji Kaita as a personal loss to me and my family considering his long mutual and beneficial relationship with my late father, Dr. Abubakar Olusola Saraki, which he graciously extended to me.

"As a father, I benefitted immensely from his wise counsel and support at different times. His death has robbed the nation of a gentleman, fearless and honest politician who thrived on building good relationships for the purpose of better serving his people", he stated.

Saraki extended his condolences to the immediate family of the late politician, President Muhammadu Buhari, the Emir of Katsina and the people and government of Katsina and Kaduna States. He also prayed the almighty Allah to grant the late elder statesman a place in Aljannah firdaus.

Signed

Yusuph Olaniyonu
Special Adviser (Media and Publicity) to Senate President
Re: Press Release January 3, 2018 Kaita's Death, A Great Loss To The Nation, Says S by zakim(m): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
RIP

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killed Over 756 In Two Years Under Jonathan – Presidency I / Guitar Lessons From An Experienced Guitar Tutor / Cattle Colony /sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.