Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,392 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:09 AM

Femi Kuti Charges Young Nigerians To Change Buhari Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kuti Charges Young Nigerians To Change Buhari Govt (866 Views)

Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration / Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) / Climate Change: Buhari Seeks Sustained Support From International Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Kuti Charges Young Nigerians To Change Buhari Govt by SalamRushdie: 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
Son of late Music Legend and Activist Femi Kuti has charged young Nigerians to gey focused and change the current govt ofour country.

Re: Femi Kuti Charges Young Nigerians To Change Buhari Govt by lokobyforch(m): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
The project of changing this abysmal administration is long overdue.

#buharimustgo

4 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Charges Young Nigerians To Change Buhari Govt by free2ryhme: 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
Let him come out from the shrine he his hiding

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Charges Young Nigerians To Change Buhari Govt by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
How many govt do we want to change? At least he should tell us the better one to change it to...na so we dey shout change change change when oga Jona dey dia. Now , na d same change dis one dey talk. Na was o
Re: Femi Kuti Charges Young Nigerians To Change Buhari Govt by IamGoke(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
This dude lacks foresight...... unlike his father.

All you have to say is change this current gov't.... to what dude
Re: Femi Kuti Charges Young Nigerians To Change Buhari Govt by SalamRushdie: 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
IamGoke:
This dude lacks foresight...... unlike his father.

All you have to say is change this current gov't.... to what dude

Why dont you start by telling us what else you are expecting from this govt ? Oh I forgot your 30k BMC stipend shei

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Charges Young Nigerians To Change Buhari Govt by fergie001: 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Clarion call.....

Re: Femi Kuti Charges Young Nigerians To Change Buhari Govt by SalamRushdie: 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
lizoba:
How many govt do we want to change? At least he should tell us the better one to change it to...na so we dey shout change change change when oga Jona dey dia. Now , na d same change dis one dey talk. Na was o

Truth remains there is nothing positive to look forward with the current govt .

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Charges Young Nigerians To Change Buhari Govt by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
Naso dem go call am out, leave only him to hang.

Get your voters card and vote for something different, enough of all these APC and PDP
Re: Femi Kuti Charges Young Nigerians To Change Buhari Govt by IamGoke(m): 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Why dont you start by telling us what else you are expecting from this govt ? Oh I forgot your 30k BMC stipend shei

Bro I gat u... so, is only the president that should be changed regardless of party

Then I agreed...
Re: Femi Kuti Charges Young Nigerians To Change Buhari Govt by Splashme: 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
Any youth that votes
Buhari again is a fooool

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Charges Young Nigerians To Change Buhari Govt by SalamRushdie: 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
IamGoke:

Bro I gat u... so, is only the president that should be changed regardless of party

Then I agreed...

Yes its is only the president we want changed
Re: Femi Kuti Charges Young Nigerians To Change Buhari Govt by agbangam: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The govt. is trying with d 30k for N-Power program. Personally I know many youths earning dat 30k instead of staying idle. We all witnessed Sure-P abi nah Sure-Loot which dey used to loot us dry.
There is no difference between SalamRushdie and SAN Ozakhome, dey are both defenders of looters and have made it their duty to remove PMB by all means. But by d grace of God PMB will win come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Charges Young Nigerians To Change Buhari Govt by samueltoski: 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
agbangam:

The govt. is trying with d 30k for N-Power program. Personally I know many youths earning dat 30k instead of staying idle. We all witnessed Sure-P abi nah Sure-Loot which dey used to loot us dry.
There is no difference between SalamRushdie and SAN Ozakhome, dey are both defenders of looters and have made it their duty to remove PMB by all means. But by d grace of God PMB will win come 2019.

Madness may pmb rule over Ur family and generation yet unborn forever and ever. "AMIN"

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti Charges Young Nigerians To Change Buhari Govt by yanshDoctor: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
Re: Femi Kuti Charges Young Nigerians To Change Buhari Govt by agbangam: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
samueltoski:

Madness may pmb rule over Ur family and generation yet unborn forever and ever. "AMIN"

My friend keep quiet, same PMB dat Met 27 state owing 8 to 10 months salaries dat past administration even with their madam World Bank product cud not solve but PMB has helped in solving dat same issue. Except for those wicked governors.
N-Power has helped lots of youths, were you work for 3days a week and earn 30k.
Checkout d massive infrastructures been built by Fashola ministry despite d fall in oil price, with many more on d way.
Agriculture is booming especially rice production been locally produce and d price crashing steadily.
Boko Haram are no longer holding territories like b4 only hitting soft targets.
What about corruption war, so much have been achieved unlike b4.
You want PMB to solve all problems under 4yrs, na wa for una oo. We are even coming out of recession while other countries dat went into recession with us are neck deep into recession.
PMB is trying and I am happy dat d price of crude oil has improved and i so much believe dat more will be achieved dis year. All we need to do is encourage dis govt. and criticize with wisdom where they err.
Re: Femi Kuti Charges Young Nigerians To Change Buhari Govt by yanshDoctor: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
i have a bad news and a good news.

between America and Muslim who is the 666? its not america as you or may think, its no one else but Islam. Islam predicted that the world will be conquered for Allah and islamized through nothing else but radicalization. a war and killings (jihad) into submission. i use to doubt and laugh at the Islamic scholars and their believe in Islamic prophecy with their strong desire to fulfill it by conquering the world for Islam, until i did some research as inspired by divine.

the Bad News is that Muslims will succeed in Islamizing the world and Nigeria inclusive. Not because the rest of the world is chasing after economic interest or the churches after money, its a prophecy in the Quran and in the bible about the antiChrist that will emerged, who will torture the children of Christ and make them accept the mark of the beast forcefully. the only way the Muslim will know that everyone accept Islam is to take the word Allah on their forehead and no one shall be left.

what can you do to stop them from succeeding? nothing... its a prophecy from God that must be fulfilled through prophet Daniel.

again, who is an anti Christ? i know you are thinking america? do Americans hate Christ? no.. even though the government is not a follower of Christ, but they are not anti Christ.. America interest to the world is domination of world power to contain other countries and for their economic benefit and not for religious issues. They never hate or torture Christian into submission.

every Muslim believe that America would be destroyed and the world shall be conquered by Islam and many of them want to be part in that martyr to fulfil the Quran for Allah.

How are they going to succeed i still don't know, America might destroyed itself from war with other countries, and Muslim league might arouse against the rest of the world. but the world need to watch out.

Moses and Jesus were the two Covenants, Moses was old Covenant while Jesus the Last Covenant.

and during their birth similar things happened as it was predicted by the prophet long ago. it appeared in the Jews scribe and verifiable from the Jews testimonial.

The similar thing that happed during their birth was that both kings got the message or prophecy that their kingdom would be ruin by a new childbirth.

And they both ordered that every new born baby be killed for that year.

But mohamend claimed to be the last prophet he copied the Jewish testament and the Christian bible, they carried out heavy modification to form the Quran.

Mohamend initiated a new covenant but during his birth there were no killing of babies.

the Jews didn't end their testimonial but expecting a coming Messiah and when Jesus Christ came He ends the testimonial, can you see the relationship?

Now how can the last covenant that ended continued by mohamend after about 600 years? they called out the Jews and Christian which they normally called
"People of the Book" claimed that they tempered with the holy book.

Christians never accuse the Jews for tempering the book nor was it written that the book will be tempered. But mohamend claimed the book was tempered.

What the bible says about the false prophet?

The Islamic Creed is already VERY ANTI-CHRISTIAN.

"Allah is God, Mohamed is the last prophet.
Jesus in NOT the son of God, not divine.
God does not have a son neither a wife.
The Bible can NOT be trusted.
The Gospels were corrupted.
Christians altered the bible.
Spreading Islam by force is acceptable.
Israel must be conquered, and the Jews killed. "

And in 1 John 2:22b (New Living Translation) ...Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

Muslims deny that Jesus is the SON of God and the Holy book was altered. But Christ never accuse the Jews of tempering with the old testament.

Who is the beast? there are two beasts in revelation 13; the first beast who is often referred to as the Antichrist. And the second beast the false prophet.

" And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. " Rev 13:16-17.

The Quran also has several passages that express concern for the Christian practice of worshipping Jesus Christ as God. It is the Christian doctrine of the Holy Trinity that most disturbs Muslims. To Muslims, the worship of any historical figure as God himself is a sacrilege and heresy.

Here is what it says

"If only they [i.e. Christians] had stood fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that was sent to them from their Lord, they would have enjoyed happiness from every side. There is from among them a party on the right course, but many of them follow a course that is evil" (5:66).

"Oh People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion, nor say of God anything but the truth. Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, was (no more than) a messenger of God, and His Word which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him. So believe in God and His messengers. Say not, 'Trinity.' Desist! It will be better for you, for God is One God, Glory be to Him! (Far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs" (4:171).

"The Jews call 'Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is but a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. God's curse be on them; how they are deluded away from the Truth! They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of God(Allah), and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary. Yet they were commanded to worship but One God: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him! (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him)" (9:30-31).

you be the judge.

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Visits Bakare In Church — A Week After ‘presidential Declaration’ (pics / Killer Herdsmen: Fed Govt Set To Establish Cattle Colonies / Christian Youths Be Prepared, Its Now Or Never.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.