Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,799 members, 7,898,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 09:10 PM

UNIZIK Releases Second Admission List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK Releases Second Admission List (471 Views)

UNIZIK Second Admission List 2022/2023 | How To Check / Esut Releases Second Mbbs Result / Uniuyo Releases Second Batch Admission List - Check Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNIZIK Releases Second Admission List by nghubs1(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) has released the 2017/2018 second admission list

According to a statement by the University’s director of information Dr. Emmanuel Ojukwu and made available to NGHUBS, the list which was released on Wednesday comprised of pre science, direct entry and other candidates.

The statement read

PRESS RELEASE: UNIZIK RELEASES SECOND

TRANCHE OF ADMISSION

The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka has, in keeping with its earlier promise released the second tranche of admission.

The admission list comprises Pre Science, Direct Entry and other candidates.

Candidates are advised to check immediately on the UNIZIK portal (portal.unizik.edu.ng).

Meanwhile, academic activities in the University commenced today, 3rd January 2018 after the Christmas break. Staff and students are to take note.

Dr. Emmanuel Ojukwu,

Director of Information, Public Relations and Protocol,

Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.

http://nghubs.info/unizik-releases-second-admission-list/

Re: UNIZIK Releases Second Admission List by nghubs1(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Pls Guys I Need Ur Answers: How Much Are They Selling Jamb Form At Jamb Office? / The Best Of Programmers On Codemint.net / I Need any company that can do this Experiment for me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.