Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,719 members, 7,945,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Benue Killings: Accept My Sympathy Buhari Tells Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings: Accept My Sympathy Buhari Tells Ortom (281 Views)

Stop Weeping, Arm Benue People To Defend Themselves, Sagay Tells Ortom / Atiku’s Exit: Accept My Sympathy, Buhari Tells Odigie-oyegun / Atiku’s Exit: Accept My Sympathy, Buhari Tells Odigie-Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benue Killings: Accept My Sympathy Buhari Tells Ortom by onomejames31: 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
Abuja – President Muhammadu Buhari has commiserated with Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom over the reported wanton destruction of lives and property that led to the killing of several persons and varying degrees of injury to others in Guma and Logo Local Government Areas of the state on the New Year Day.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/benue-killings-accept-sympathy-buhari-tells-ortom/

(1) (Reply)

I Will Stand Against APC And PDP... Oby Ezekwesili Says. / Why Won’t I Migrate? / Tax Payers' Money Should Not Be Used To Establish Colonies For Private Businesse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.