Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,911 members, 7,909,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 02:39 AM

Making Money Online... Be A Boss At Young Age - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money Online... Be A Boss At Young Age (482 Views)

Get Mentorship Online & Be Successful / Haven Homes Profile At Young Entrepreneurs International Summit / My Story To Financial Freedom At A Very Young Age.by #bonez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Online... Be A Boss At Young Age by ofofomedia: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
Making Money at a younger age is a dream that can still happen if you wake up and get to work, not practically working under someone or helping someone in other to get paid and save for your own.
but all this listed is need for a start so as to save and learn how to boss your own boss

Finding ways to work for yourself is the best way to make money, whether you’re a teenager like me. Entrepreneurs are adventurous and creative, and enjoy the challenge of finding different ways to make money! Most of the money making tips for teenagers on this list are entrepreneurial in spirit, but many involve earning money the old way.

Things you can do to earn money for the future.

- Help others with their Assignment

- Run errands for people

- Collect bottles or cans door to door. You will earn money as a teen this way, lots of bottles and cans are found in the neighborhood and occasion ground
http://www.ofofomedia.com.ng/2017/04/be-boss-at-younger-age.html

Cc
Lalasticlala
mynd44
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe

(1) (Reply)

If I Invest N100,000, What Will You Do? / Checkout 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business (A Must Read) / You Can Now Send Money To Your Friends Via Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.