Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,875 members, 7,942,190 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. (5866 Views)

Please, This Girl Needs Your Help. / Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by NManonymous(m): 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
It is appauling why some guys will not observe when a girl is giving them sign to take "it".
Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by Mzihterchibest(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
NManonymous:
It is appauling why some guys will not observe when a girl is giving them sign to take "it".
am confuse how can u notice?
Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by jamariwolf2(f): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
You people should be finding work na

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by habsydiamond(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
Go dey blink eye like pesin pepper enter her eye.... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by CornFooPanda(m): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
Flaunting her neck like ostrich, showing you her thighs, acting like a baby, men if you notice one of these, that means her pawpaw grin is getting juicy just chop liver go close, start by touching her hand then other moves before you bleep the hell out of her papaya grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by CornFooPanda(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Employ him to come and be giving you head grin grin madam work.

14 Likes

Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by yboy50(m): 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
jamariwolf2:
employ me to dig ur honey pot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by CheedyJ(m): 12:35am On Jan 04, 2018
This sex matter no dey tire una? Na waooooo

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by Kenzico(m): 3:03am On Jan 04, 2018
jamariwolf2:

Let me be your Alpha Wolf
Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by Pontiusp: 4:45am On Jan 04, 2018
enjoyment the tire person?
Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by detyler(m): 5:09am On Jan 04, 2018
There is no non-verbal signs that a lady wants sex, it is this misconception that has led to the prevalence of rape/ sexual assault in our society.
The fact that a lady is on short skirt, blinking her eyes at you, stretching her neck like tolotolo grin etc doesn't mean that she wants sex.
Pls my brothers lets all start keeping our selves safe from any accusations that will tarnish our image.
And i think the ladies will be in a better position to answer the question. So ladies over to you "how do you initiate sex with a guy that isn't your boyfriend"?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 04, 2018
jamariwolf2:
lol so work dey nairaland ni? negodu
Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 04, 2018
she'll fart for 3 timesgrin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by ubunja(m): 6:33am On Jan 04, 2018
watch out for these 3 signs in order of importance:
1.she snatches something you are holding and hides it behind her back or runs off with it.e.g your phone or wallet.
why she does it ? : to provoke you to come for it and wrestle it from her.she is counting on that direct contact of bodies touching,skin rubbing to start a chain reaction that leads to sex.
you have seen it where before? : in movies.a girl and a boy wrestle for an item for a while; then stop look at each other's eyes, then start kissing.

2.she keeps finding reasons to keep touching you."is your shirt made of silk? (as she touches your arm) or "what happened here?" (as she touches a scar on your body) or "why are you pushing me?" (as she pushes you,and you know your body just touched hers and there was hardly any pushing) or "ouch!" (as she holds her hand after a very tiny accident that hardly caused her any pain.counting on you to show concern and go nurse her hand).
if a girl keeps touching you,respond in kind. return her touches. find reasons to keep touching her too.in no time the touches between the two of you will be growing more and more bold till they bear fruits as a fully fledged romancing.

3.when a girl keeps bumbing into you.literally! when a girl you know keeps getting shoved at you its a green light. girls like using this technique.if they like a guy they accidentally keep bumping themselves at that guy.
you have seen it movies.where a gal keeps bumping at the guy and her books flying all over.and they both kneel to pick them up.sometimes hitting their heads as they do.its a top female trick to get a guy's attention.

remember; a gal will never give you 100% clear green lights coz you'll call her a slut.

about Point 1. most guys will get laid more if they did that to gals themselves.you can even do it if you want to feel a gal's body- just snatch something a gal is holding and put it behind your back. then watch her come for it and try to wrestle it from you! thats free body contact right there.boobs on you.her body on you.her perfume all over you. thank me later.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by jeff1607(m): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2018
You mean when she is on heat abi?

Animals especially the males can detect when a female is on heat same goes for insects but why are humans different even the lady won't even know sef
Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by Hhenryy: 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
ubunja:
1.she snatches something you are holding and hides it behind her back or runs off with it.e.g your phone or wallet.
why she does it ? : to provoke you to come for it and wrestle it from her.she is counting on that direct contact of bodies touching,skin rubbing to start a chain reaction that leads to sex.
you have seen it where before? : in movies.a girl and a boy wrestle for an item for a while; then stop look at each other's eyes, then start kissing.

2.she keeps finding reasons to keep touching you."is your shirt made of silk? (as she touches your arm) or "what happened here?" (as she touches a scar on your body) or "why are you pushing me?" (as she pushes you,and you know your body just touched hers and there was hardly any pushing) or "ouch!" (as she holds her hand after a very tiny accident that hardly caused her any pain.counting on you to show concern and go nurse her hand).
if a girl keeps touching you,respond in kind. return her touches. find reasons to keep touching her too.in no time the touches between the two of you will be growing more and more bold till they bear fruits as a fully fledged romancing.

3.when a girl keeps bumbing into you.literally! when a girl you know keeps getting shoved at you its a green light. girls like using this technique.if they like a guy they accidentally keep bumping themselves at that guy.
you have seen it movies.where a gal keeps bumping at the guy and her books flying all over.and they both kneel to pick them up.sometimes hitting their heads as they do.its a top female trick to get a guy's attention.

remember; a gal will never give you 100% clear green lights coz you'll call her a slut.

about Point 1. most guys will get laid more if they did that to gals themselves.you can even do it if you want to feel a gal's body- just snatch something a gal is holding and put it behind your back. then watch her come for it and try to wrestle it from you! thats free body contact right there.boobs on you.her body on you.her perfume all over you. thank me later.

My guy, you watch movies too much! And most of the moves you outlined there are done in HOLLYWOOD movies. You can't practice such moves here in Africa, it won't work.

most of the ladies here have been circumcised and hardly feel hornyy/urge to have sex. It's money and material things that can do it here in Nigeria/Africa

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by ubunja(m): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hhenryy:

My guy, you watch movies too much! And most of the moves you outlined there are done in HOLLYWOOD movies. You can't practice such moves here in Africa, it won't work.

most of the ladies here have been circumcised and hardly feel hornyy/urge to have sex. It's money and material things that can do it here in Nigeria/Africa

if it wont work leave it. no harm done.life goes on.
have a nice day.
Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by Divay22(f): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
ubunja:

Jesus
See analysis.....

But funny enough, you're right about number 1

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by donjahsy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
when she stretches herself while lying down.
Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by deafeyez: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
jamariwolf2:

Which work again dey hard to find other than understanding what a woman wants.

I never heard him say he is jobless anyway.
Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by ba7man(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
I just noticed a very weird one recently.

She was with her man but her eyes were on me through out.

She the went about performing sexy moves on her man, rubbing against him, kissing him and such..........while still looking into my eyes.

It was too confusing, I just went to sleep in the car.
Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by ManIzHot: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
Divay22:

Jesus
See analysis.....

But funny enough, you're right about number 1
Humm seems you have used the trick before? :-p
Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by Divay22(f): 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
ManIzHot:
Humm seems you have used the trick before? :-p
Yeah..
When babe was still childish but not anymore..
Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by donnaD(f): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
ubunja:

ur points are so childish and not matured enough.
Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by ManIzHot: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
Divay22:

Yeah..
When babe was still childish but not anymore..
not anymore? lol now using more matured approach now i guess
Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by ubunja(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
donnaD:

ur points are so childish and not matured enough.
dont complain.OP asked a question. give your own answer.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by donnaD(f): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
ubunja:

dont complain.OP asked a question. give your own answer.
I can't answer such questions.luk for a slay queen she Will be able to answer u.
Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by ubunja(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
donnaD:

I can't answer such questions.luk for a slay queen she Will be able to answer u.
so kindly zip it.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by QuietHammer(m): 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
NManonymous:
In fact, it's appetering grin
Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by Divay22(f): 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
ManIzHot:
not anymore? lol now using more matured approach now i guess
The only matured approach i know, is saying it out.
Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by ManIzHot: 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
Divay22:

grin
Divay22:

Re: What Are The Non-verbal Signs That A Girl Needs Sex. by Siki355(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
CornFooPanda:
Flaunting her neck like ostrich, showing you her thighs, acting like a baby, men if you notice one of these, that means her pawpaw grin is getting juicy just chop liver go close, start by touching her hand then other moves before you bleep the hell out of her papaya grin

Lwkmd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Dated A Prostitute Before? / Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man / My Boyfriend Prefers To fūck Me Inside The Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.