Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,782 members, 7,921,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:32 PM

Help!! My Body Is Itchy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Body Is Itchy (1364 Views)

Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Body Is Itchy by queenice7(f): 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
all over my body is itches. it comes like an attack like 3 times a day, esp wen i am relaxed and wen i just finish taking my bath. it all started over 2 months ago, wen I shared sponge with my 3 yr old cousin that was often scratching and having rashes, that was brought from the village. I used mine on her coz she didn't come with hers and it was just once. apart from me, 2 other members of my family developed itchy body but took drugs and it's all gone but mine is persistent. I saw a doctor who just administered injections to me, saying my skin is reacting to sth, but to no avail. I took ampicillin, followed by another drug I don't know and now it's ampiclox and am getting tired, currently using funbact A coz of an eczema like rash it leaves on my skin. it does like its cured sometimes only for it to start again accompanied with goose bumps whenever am exposed to dust, filthy sights or odour, haven't been allergic to these in my life b4; mind you, I ain't pregnant. I changed my cream, soap, towel, sponge and although it reduced... but its still there. plss people what should I do, am beginning to think its spiritual
Re: Help!! My Body Is Itchy by sKeetz(m): 12:07am On Jan 04, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Body Is Itchy by CornFooPanda(m): 12:10am On Jan 04, 2018
Get a disinfectant and a medicated soap, stop the use of sponge for now when bathing, you can also get a skin moisturizer. Hope this helps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Body Is Itchy by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 12:17am On Jan 04, 2018
Visit a dermatologist asap, suffered same thing last year
Re: Help!! My Body Is Itchy by consultancy: 1:00am On Jan 04, 2018
Take this serious and seek medical solutions, cos I once had a secondary scul teacher way bk den who was sufferin frm this too. Her's was so bad dat she would scream and fall to the ground right there on the assembly ground, while scratching her body, pulling her skirt up and scratching all over her laps and genitals. Dnt wait until urs graduates to dat level. Nof said
Re: Help!! My Body Is Itchy by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 04, 2018
consultancy:
Take this serious and seek medical solutions, cos I once had a secondary scul teacher way bk den who was sufferin frm this too. Her's was so bad dat she would scream and fall to the ground right there on the assembly ground, while scratching her body, pulling her skirt up and scratching all over her laps and genitals. Dnt wait until urs graduates to dat level. Nof said
aghhh shocked

Re: Help!! My Body Is Itchy by kodded(m): 1:18am On Jan 04, 2018
dirty girl sad

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Body Is Itchy by Fourwinds: 1:22am On Jan 04, 2018
consultancy:
Osanobuaaaahh oooooo

Re: Help!! My Body Is Itchy by consultancy: 1:30am On Jan 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
Osanobuaaaahh oooooo
for real guys. JMCC benin city. 2000-2004 set, ask anyone who sculed der around ds time. U just spoke bini so u can easily make enquiries
Re: Help!! My Body Is Itchy by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 04, 2018
You Are Just Horn.y undecided
Re: Help!! My Body Is Itchy by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 04, 2018
its scabies infection,its highly contagious, go for antibiotics, meanwhile wash ur panties, dry and iron it before wear
Re: Help!! My Body Is Itchy by Qmedspharma(m): 6:05am On Jan 04, 2018
If you have a little image of the rashes,send to my WhatsApp.it could be scabies,if yes,benzylbenzoate lotion will take care of it. If not, you might want to use anti allergy cream and tablet together..
Re: Help!! My Body Is Itchy by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 04, 2018
Go to a dermatologist.
Re: Help!! My Body Is Itchy by Martin0(m): 6:51am On Jan 04, 2018
lefulefu:
aghhh shocked

E nor ge wetin man nor go hear oo

(1) (Reply)

Answer To Yesterday Topic On Why African Men Double Date. / Causes And Treatments Of Nipple Discharge / Woman Abandoned Home After Husband Saw Her Nude Photo With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.