Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" (41442 Views)

Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan / Mzbel: I Will Sleep With Your Boyfriend If You Don't Stop Insulting Me / 'Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me' - Dj Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by bandad: 11:15am On Jan 04, 2018
beautydutch:
this girl again
anyway na small pikin they worry am
naso small Pikin be for your eye. Small Pikin with big boobs.
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by mechanics(m): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2018
lolz, maybe her ex
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by beautydutch(f): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2018
bandad:
naso small Pikin be for your eye. Small Pikin with big boobs.
argue with your data
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by RISINGCROWN(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2018
She is refering to Anichebe because of the effect on her. calling him dog
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by hamzeiy: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2018
Who would want to text a puppy with a human face, or is it a human being with a dog nose...
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by RENECARES: 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
Maturity matters. Grow up girl....
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by walosky(m): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
Having used and dumped by dat IPOB boy how do you expect her brains to return to normal?
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by Emimanne: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by jhubril(m): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
beautydutch:
this girl again
anyway na small pikin they worry amamo

Hmmm beef. Jealousy.
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by sinceraconcept(m): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
beautydutch:
this girl again
anyway na small pikin they worry am
this old woman na small pikin? a 25year old woman na small pikin?
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by beautydutch(f): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
sinceraconcept:
this old woman na small pikin? a 25year old woman na small pikin?
she no dey behave like a 25yr old lady.
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by beautydutch(f): 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
jhubril:

Hmmm beef. Jealousy.
na u get ur mouth
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by jhubril(m): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
beautydutch:
na u get ur mouth
.NA u get ur beef too. Abeg e no da help
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by beautydutch(f): 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
jhubril:

.NA u get ur beef too. Abeg e no da help
I have noticed u. don't come to my mention again.
busy body!
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by jhubril(m): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
beautydutch:
I have noticed u. don't come to my mention again.
busy body!

Noticed me,

So na achievement be that. Ah! Beef da kill o. Thats my two cents for ya
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by beautydutch(f): 10:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
jhubril:

Noticed me,

So na achievement be that. Ah! Beef da kill o. Thats my two cents for ya
suit yourself
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by xtervaganza(m): 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
Definitely directing it towards anichebe. She's pained the guy moved on quickly with his life

Ode
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by Stellamariss(f): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

How sure can dis be!

This girl might jus be referring to her maybe she want the current Anichebe babe to feel some cheating going on!

You know I have one girl who did this same tin to her ex,and when her ex got a new babe she decide to be posting all kind of rubbish coz she knew the babe and those tinz made the babe to start feeling somehow towards the guy who's the Ex to her then!

It might also be cuppy is refering to someone else we never can tell!

Ladies are tricky u know!

Atleast u ca guess and tell us where that is going to!
keep on assuming
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by bamoski(m): 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
Stegomiah:

Nah, he's too busy with his oyinbo love

So you had to throw your naija sister under the bus because of oyinbo that doesn't even know you?

Oya clap for your self
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by Martin0(m): 6:14am On Jan 05, 2018
Stellamariss:
keep on assuming
ñn
I never said I wasn't assuming or did I?
Re: DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" by jhubril(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2018
beautydutch:
suit yourself

Me I no get suit. But I go give you sweet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Not For Your Father, Who Knows You? - Peter Okoye Tells Seun Kuti / YouTube Takes Down Princess Vitarah's Viral Video "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" / Photos From Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.