Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,212 members, 7,970,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:43 PM

Watch! TB Joshua Talks On 2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch! TB Joshua Talks On 2018 (410 Views)

Watch TB Joshua prophesied Russia Will Win Ukraine War & Suffer Economically / TB Joshua's Prophesy About Zimbabwe Military Coup & Robert Mugabe's Removal / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch! TB Joshua Talks On 2018 by Triton1996(m): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2018
Arguably, the prophet the world has been waiting for to shed light on how the year 2018 would be is internationally acclaimed shepherd in charge of Synagogue Church of All Nations, Senior Prophet TB Joshua.
Like a father with spiritual maturity, he spoke the mind of God concerning this new year during the Live service on Sunday, December 31st,2017 and here is the summary of his message to the nations of the world:
"I am supposed to bring you the revelation of what you should expect next year. I compiled everything but many of those things are things you know already - because the signs we are seeing now cannot be overcome just in a year. This coming year is a year you must be ready to fight the battle. It's a battle year - a battle to survive. Think of your survival. It's a year your children need to sit at your feet and learn from you. Share your experiences with them. It's a parable. We are in a warfare where the serious-minded will be victorious."
Watch the full message here -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPCzmBBzvjc

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Foools Can't Even See He Is The Father / Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Have A Clergy? / "Pastor Said He Will Use Sex To Heal Me!!!"---congregation Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.