Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,953 members, 7,873,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Saraki Blows Hot On Benue Massacre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Blows Hot On Benue Massacre (1140 Views)

Benue Massacre: Shehu Sani Blasts Benue Elders For Visiting Buhari / Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis / Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Blows Hot On Benue Massacre by gloryjacob07: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2018
Dr Bukola Saraki, the president of the Senate, has expressed sadness over the killings which were reportedly carried out by suspected Fulani herdsman in some communities in Benue state on New Years Day.

Saraki made his comments in tweets released via his personal twitter handle, @bukolasaraki, on Thursday, January 4.

https://www.ireporteronline.com/saraki-blows-hot-benue-massacre/

Re: Saraki Blows Hot On Benue Massacre by olumose001(m): 9:24am On Jan 04, 2018
okay fa
Re: Saraki Blows Hot On Benue Massacre by mrhowoto: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2018
Saraki you have the powers to impeach buhari but the coward in you fail to do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Blows Hot On Benue Massacre by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2018
mrhowoto:
Saraki you have the powers to impeach buhari but the coward in you fail to do the needful.

All he is doing is just posturing. Useless lot.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Blows Hot On Benue Massacre by JusticeSeeker: 10:03am On Jan 04, 2018
mrhowoto:
Is it Buhari that is perpetrating the carnage? Shallow reasoning.
Re: Saraki Blows Hot On Benue Massacre by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Saraki Blows Hot On Benue Massacre by mrhowoto: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2018
JusticeSeeker:
Is it Buhari that is perpetrating the carnage? Shallow reasoning.
Who is the grand patron of the myetti cattle rearers association.
Why can't their grand patron call his killer herdsman to order.
Learn to be objective in your comments instead of applying stupidity in your reasoning.
Re: Saraki Blows Hot On Benue Massacre by onatisi(m): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2018
One thing that keeps puzzling me is the deafening silence of northern governors on the state of security in the north.
They seem to be very scared of even mentioning the word fulani talkless of condenming them
Re: Saraki Blows Hot On Benue Massacre by Melkizedeck: 10:33am On Jan 04, 2018
gloryjacob07:
Dr Bukola Saraki, the president of the Senate, has expressed sadness over the killings which were reportedly carried out by suspected Fulani herdsman in some communities in Benue state on New Years Day.

Saraki made his comments in tweets released via his personal twitter handle, @bukolasaraki, on Thursday, January 4.

https://www.ireporteronline.com/saraki-blows-hot-benue-massacre/
Did this begin today
why are we so super-reactive in nature rather being proactive?
Re: Saraki Blows Hot On Benue Massacre by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2018
mrhowoto:

Does Saraki as the senate president alone has the sole power to impeach the president? Go and sit down my friend, you are hungry.
Re: Saraki Blows Hot On Benue Massacre by mrhowoto: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2018
Bosun:

Does Saraki as the senate president alone has the sole power to impeach the president? Go and sit down my friend, you are hungry.
So you are inside my mind to know if i am hungry or not

1 Like

Re: Saraki Blows Hot On Benue Massacre by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
mrhowoto:

So you are inside my mind to know if i am hungry or not
Come and fight nah. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2019: Why Are IPOB Yoots Suddenly Turned Champion Of "Patriotism"? / Myth & Fact: Between El-rufai And Ben Bruce On Abuja-kaduna Rail Construction! ( / Fulani Herdsmen Gets New Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.