Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

Photoshop - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photoshop (903 Views)

Photoshop Video tutorials 2018 Learn how to use Photoshop for FREE / 14 Striking Photos That Had No Help From Photoshop / Please Rate My Photoshop CS6 Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photoshop by Jasminemonte: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
Good evening to all! There is a need to print documents pre-revolutionary period, but as it turns out very not very.... The document is quite dark, it says when you print is poorly visible. And the main problem is that the paper shines through the text on the reverse side. When I add the brightness, the document naturally becomes lighter, but the handwritten text is highlighted. Add contrast - the text that appears naturally, but what shines through from the back side, is that it is lost handwriting. Tried with curves to work - well not really I do...(I'm a kettle). Can someone tell me how to still do to the fact that it was written can be seen well, but what shines through you couldn't see? I would be very grateful of help...
Re: Photoshop by salamonlincoln: 1:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hello , you may be able to help PSD recovery online : https://photoshop.recoverytoolbox.com/online/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Black Panther Video Ever Made? / How To Get Started On Youtube + Drone Wars / Dabjoe_art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.