Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,283 members, 7,974,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:41 PM

How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? (6684 Views)

I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? / How Do You Relate With A Jealous Close Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2010
What are you doing chatting with an "invisible face" online? are you for real?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2010
@OP.
It baffles me when so called married women bring their problems to NL.
You expect singles and teens to advice you? Funny.

From one married lady to another,
Dump your online friend, your marriage is a million times more important than a bloody online friend.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by Bardic: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2010
I strongly advice u to stop the forex thing help ur marriage and regain ur trust
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by Thelmabee: 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2010
@oyb
oyb:

i wonder how many of these posters  would dump nairaland if their spouses/significant others were uncomfortable with their activities here

if people insisted that everything their spouses do that ' they are not comfortable with' be abandoned . . . marriage is not supposed to be a prison

oyb, "
shocked shocked
"alayi gbor run"
and you dare rear your ugly big head here, prison is not the issue here, but [/color]PRIORITIES OLOSHI[color=#990000]
[color=Black][/color]
CARELESS the gender,it is good old priorities- go get your own right and you shall have everlasting peace.
so many people are having fun in their marriages(do you wonder how they do it- i guess not-NO TIME) and will give proud fools like you dumb advice "eeru"
Who wants to imprison a poo hole.Be gone.

Check this out
BlueDiva:

@OP.
It baffles me when so called married women bring their problems to NL.
You expect singles and teens to advice you? Funny.

From one married lady to another,
Dump your online friend, your marriage is a million times more important than a bloody online friend.

Ahhhh I wonder too, I'm so shocked at this development,I wish the wives of this so called married men join NL, and give them the advice they would have gotten cheap cheap and more honourably at home.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by petersusu(f): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2010
you are not serious .beta backup that your so call online friend or u loose ur hubby
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by Redlips2(f): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2010
Your husband is more important so forget about the online teacher. You can always learn Forex trading thu other means.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by dammytosh: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2010
FOREX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will lose your Marriage and also lose your MONEY and at the end of the day, you will shout "ALL LABOUR LOST". Cherish your marriage and dump that scrap  called Forex Lessons.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by realcele: 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2010
are you sure your are learning Forex wink
WISDOM is the principal thing so learn wisdon. Researh has shown adverse effect of techology on relationship. You are lucky your husband voiced out, your chating is taken up time your normally spend together.  Be careful of technology, you would not like it if he takes up the whole time talking on the phone or chating. This is not jealous or lack of trust at all but you wasting precious time learing forex that can be learnt at more convinient time. Everyone need devoted attention so be careful and give unto to ceaser what is due.

Enjoy
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by MsTom(f): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2010
I do not see him as a jealous husband but as a concerned husband. From your story, here are the points I can pick. You have been married for over 10 years. You have an email. you have male friends. you have a NL account. you have a msn account and I bet you have a FB account. yet, you never complained that he was jealous of you having friends from those site. Now, he singled out only one guy. A guy that you have confirmed that you spend time with "learning" forex. My dear, he is seeing more than you are admitting. Maybe this guy has overtaken your dicussion. Maybe he is what you talk about all the time. Maybe he has taken your time. Maybe he is always in your thots. Maybe you are so eager to communicate with him at the expense of your husband/family. Sit down and think. Think about the things you chat about even though you might want to claim it is strictly forex which I dont believe. Think about your reactions when you are chatting with him. Do you enjoy the time you spend together? Now, be true to you. Leave the chat room for a while and see if you miss him. That way, you are also proving to your hubby that all is well. Believe me, you have not seen a jealous man. Even for you to still think he is joking speaks volume. He is being nice in passing his concerns accross to you. There are other ways to learn forex. Google it up. You dont have to risk hurting the man you love for a man you dont even see/know. I bet if you open a thread on NL, you would even learn a thing or two. It is up to you. Lack of trust is what ruins a marriage. If he does not trust you with the guy, you are opening doors to marital problems that you have not seen in the years of your marriage. You dont need that. You need peace. Look for another way to learn forex for your sake and your marriage's.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by Meldrick(m): 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2010
mama-gee:

I ignore him, that's him the best treatment for a Jealous Hubby.

I've taken time to follow up this so-called mama-gee's post. I never seen who's contribution on NL can be so weird as her's. I wonder if she she is human or just an online machine meant to make weird points.

@ poster
back off now u're getting the message from ur husband especially now that you are not having funny feelings for your anonymous on-line friend. Our people say na from clap dem they enter dance.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by chuksme(m): 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2010
what do you call yourself Mama gee or Mumu gee. you are an instigator of trouble. why should you make make such comment there? If you don't know what advise to give, just move away.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by Freestyl(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2010
Marriage or Forex? choice is yours
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by Ekiti1: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2010
@ mama gee by d tm u ave 15 hubby u 'll understand. Try dat wit an Ekiti man!!
@ poster choose forex or marriage
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by topeorekoy(m): 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2010
@poster,

just get offline and stick to your marriage. forex will fizzle out or go out of vogue but the marriage will always be there
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by rickie4us(m): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2010
whoopie, most people don't support you and neither do I support your new found cyber love friend.
I think you are giving this guy too much attention and giving your husband less. There is a better way to go about this thing.
It is possible that you exhibit some form of unusual excitement when this guy is chatting with you which your husband is not comfortable with.
Think , don't lose your marriage of 1 decade
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2010
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by sugafoot(m): 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2010
YES!!! ''DUMP UR ON LINE FRIEND TO SAVE UR MARRIAGE!!!'' THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE IS YELLING. RUBBISH!! How many men will quit their online relationships weather forex or otherwise to save their marriage. When will u people come out of ur caves? You don't need forex or yahoo messenger to cheat my dear most men like the Alpha male gorilla needs to establish his dominace in the presence of another male.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2010
^^ are you the forex "friend"?
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by kokoye(m): 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2010
sugafoot:

YES!!! ''DUMP your ON LINE FRIEND TO SAVE your MARRIAGE!!!'' THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE IS YELLING. RUBBISH!! How many men will quit their online relationships weather forex or otherwise to save their marriage. When will u people come out of your caves? You don't need forex or yahoo messenger to cheat my dear most men like the Alpha male gorilla needs to establish his dominace in the presence of another male.

the post pasted above is from an:

animal in human skin.

You may think you fool us with the 'male' status. But we all know you are a lonely broken female who's looking for happy wives to join her.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by niceG: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2010
@poster don't tell me u ve not heard or even see people dating as a result of on-line chating?
Ur hubby is not jealous but trying not to loose wat he has gotten for ten yrs now or probably not share it wit anyone.
He might ve heard or seen people dating after meeting on-line.
BE WISE.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by sugafoot(m): 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2010
kokoye:

the post pasted above is from an:

animal in human skin.

You may think you fool us with the 'male' status. But we all know you are a lonely broken female who's looking for happy wives to join her.
Thank God this Ape can read a little but he's far from the prestigeous alpha male status.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by octar6: 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2010
[[size=8pt]color=#990000]from on line chat and forex trading lectures to real life bedmatics.hmmmn, better know ur self and face ur marraige. [/color] lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by Signaturen: 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2010
Forex still pays? shocked
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by sophy09: 9:35pm On Apr 09, 2010
Madam there are other ways in which you can learn forex, it does not have to be an online chat with a guy. For your quiet husband to react it means you are ignoring him. It is better you save your marriage a certificate in forex and a divorce certificate which do you think is better?
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by oseiwe(m): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2010
just assure him dat he remains captain nd dat u r just shopping for other stars cos u want more silverware like online cetifkate!
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by Theblessed(f): 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2010
Oh Babe, I suggest you stop that right, now.  In this day in age, you're lucky to have a guy that loves you and the family and there you are messing with it?? Good men are quite rare you know that, don't you? You see, believe it or not, chatting to a guy/babe you don't know on-line has been successfully used/cited in divorce proceedings in the West so, do the right thing.

Please, drop the dead donkey and save your 'Peaceful' and 'Happy' home unless it's not happy and you're looking for an escape yet, there are other civil ways to do it.  Remember he loves you else, don't blame us when he's out there helping Caroline learn Forex, too!! cool cool cool cool cool I must warn!!! wink
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by vigasimple(m): 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2010
@ OP

Jealous Husband? maybe NOT, what about a drifting lustful middle aged wife? sound more like it! becareful what those unintended forex training consequences may bring.

Good luck to you and your family. If I were you I will do a proper naija woman, knee down, and expalin to my husband that there is nothing, and if he is not comfortable with it, it stops immediately. Within a whisker trusts comes back. He may even suggest or advice or find you another trainer.

Best of luck whatever you decide.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by Mudley313: 12:41am On Apr 10, 2010
yea, fashi online guy. u may be "cheating" ur hubby/relationship of time n if u guys discuss more than forex, u may be emotionally "cheating" on ur hubby

and if ur chat wit dis guy is so important dat u need to try n see reason wit ur husband to allow continue dis, then there's sumthin wrong sumwhere
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by wedapeople(f): 4:05am On Apr 10, 2010
Sis
Just like most women today. You female don't have a good handle on the male psyche. Now just to help you out as a total stranger, forex sounds very ritzy, at least to you is a big deal. To your hubby it's not. He sees your attention being divided now and no man stands for that unless he's a total woose. Cut bait fast before you loe your hubby. The chioce is not Forex and you hubby. Rather is another man pitched with your hubby. If you don't get a grip on yourself fast, your hubby would be playing poker with another fille who is not playing forex with another virtual paloka. A lost of cheating begins online and b/4 you know it things happen,  No telling where you are
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by Coldheart: 4:06am On Apr 10, 2010
Delete the John Doe from your contacts. You should have learnt enough from him to pick up more speed urself using good Forex video tutorials
Re: How Do You Cope With A Jealous Hubby? by eastOFwest(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2010
It's not just an issue of dumping your online chat mate. You should also delve into the reasons why you still feel the need to keep an online mate even in the face of hostility from your husband. You need to really look at the underlying issues!!! Because what will probably happen is that you'll either continue with this guy Under G, or you'll end with the online guy, but might find yourself in a similar situation in future and hide it from your hubby.

I'm talking from experience because, as a single guy, I encountered many married (Nigerian) women online and elsewhere. These were decent married women in apparently solid marriages, and most seemed to be married 5-10 years. It's amazing the length these women were prepared to go with a little encouragement.

These things almost always start innocently, but moves in another direction with time. This means that you'll be depending on the integrity of the other man. How many men would not try scoring a goal when presented with an apparently open goal??

Being married now (and having many married friends) I can understand how it's difficult for some people(in these modern times) to live with the same person day in day out, all the annoying little habits, same predictable things, monotony, (in some cases) no romance, no time for yourselves, begin to feel like brother sister, etc. A woman might feel that life is passing her by and might unintentionally start seeking attention in apparently innocent ways,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Home Made Pap / Entries Open For Cussons Baby Moments Season 7 / Story for the gods..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.