Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,139 members, 7,916,339 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:52 PM

PMCH 2018. Command The Year 2018. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries January - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PMCH 2018. Command The Year 2018. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries January (599 Views)

Ebuka Obi Zion Ministry Allegedly Buys Property Of Mountain Of Fire In Lagos / 2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / PMCH 2018. Command The Year 2018. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PMCH 2018. Command The Year 2018. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries January by bummyla(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
1. All evil counsels and advices given against my favour this year, by the power in the blood of Jesus, they shall fail after the order of Ahitopel, in the name of Jesus.
2. Anointing for favour from above, this year, my life is available, enter, in the name of Jesus.
3. Anywhere I go this year, favour will be assigned to my feet, in the name of Jesus.
4. By the blood of Jesus, this year, the gates of favour shall open unto me, in the name of Jesus.
5. By Your favour, O Lord, let the people whom I have not known serve me this year, in the name of Jesus.
6. By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, every hidden hindrance and obstacle to my prosperity and favour this year, shall be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
7. Divine favour and mercy shall not depart from my life throughout this year, in the name of Jesus
https://bummyla.com/2018/01/04/pmch-2018-command-the-year-2018-mountain-of-fire-miracles-ministries-january-2018-power-must-change-hands-power-utterances/

(1) (Reply)

Phones In Place Of Bibles In Church, Whats Your Say? / ALL SOLD Extremely Cheap Christian Books To Enhance Your Mind. ALL SOLD / Who Created God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.