Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,596 members, 7,937,682 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel (45185 Views)

Wizkid Rides Bicycle With Friends On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) / Skales: Olamide Paid For "Shake Body" Video When I Was Super Broke / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by daddyzgal(f): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
With that his leg wey be like plier wey dem open grin
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by rayobaba(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
cescky:
Ive always wondered what this guy does for a living...

What does he do Biko?

I see him on Tv though..
you are right. People like you cant know him.
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by Eke40seven(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
olaniyi50:
do you own a bicycle
Of course, 3 bikes, a road bike, a mountain bike and a city bike and I am gonna get a collapsible bike to my collection soon.

1 Like

Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by MRAKBEE(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dreamwaker:

Ode, mumu, oponu go and sit down in one corner.
Ishi
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by omowumikemisola: 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
caption tho.....
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by Bblessing37: 12:43am On Jan 05, 2018
Is he not a human being undecided
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by olagoke157(m): 4:16am On Jan 05, 2018
This broke ass nigga
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by phemmyfour: 5:59am On Jan 05, 2018
Dreamwaker:
This guy is one of the few humble celebs in 9ja. I saw him in traffic and I gave me a shout out, he was bowing to greet me like I'm his uncle grin. Respectful dude
He's only respecting your beards
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by Mushrik: 6:40am On Jan 05, 2018
Eke40seven:

Its through constructive criticism that a country that things become better. Do you know why apps always need updates? Ratings and criticism, that's how you can be better.

If only you bothered to read, I highlighted the advantages of using a bicycle.
I mentioned health, environment, cost effectiveness, flexibility and the rest but what do I know...

I'm not criticizing you in anyway. My main point is that the riding bicycle can't work here because of the environment.
Happy weekend.
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by PourlhG: 6:41am On Jan 05, 2018
Eke40seven:
Good.

In Europe, Germany and Holland especially which are both light light light years ahead of Nigeria in all ramifications, almost everyone has a bicycle. They use it to run around instead of using a car or a bike.
Bicycles are environmental friendly
They keep you fit...(Look at their legs, nicely formed and shaped unlike most of ours that look like toothpicks)
They are manually powered although there are e-bikes
Bicycles and are fun
Many professors in the university come to class with bikes

But in Nigeria, riding a bicycle means you are poor, everyone wants to flaunt false wealth.. you sow seeds to buy land rover(it has it use too though) and the likes, when the solution to the problems of 'inner street transportation is by making use of bicycles.

Cool story, good point...but what you fail to note is most of the roads in Europe are very smooth, and good and motorists drive orderly, hence, the roads are bikable. Come and try riding bicycle on the Ogbonge streets and roads in Nigeria...you will be blessed with body pain or danfo sending you and your bike comot for road
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by lloyds(m): 7:38am On Jan 05, 2018
Small small thus guy don dey take style fine. . Money good o.
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by KayCee92(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2018
cescky:
Ive always wondered what this guy does for a living...

What does he do Biko?

I see him on Tv though..

who are u....Will u keep quite.
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by Araoluwa005(m): 8:47am On Jan 05, 2018
Dreamwaker:
This guy is one of the few humble celebs in 9ja. I saw him in traffic and I gave me a shout out, he was bowing to greet me like I'm his uncle grin. Respectful dude
you are right, I met him at the airport last year. he was very humble and friendly
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by jurito: 9:39am On Jan 05, 2018
Guys stop fighting over pics from a video shoot
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by olaniyi50(m): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2018
Eke40seven:

Of course, 3 bikes, a road bike, a mountain bike and a city bike and I am gonna get a collapsible bike to my collection soon.
that's very nice
Re: Skales On A Bicycle Looking For Fuel by Eke40seven(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
PourlhG:

Cool story, good point...but what you fail to note is most of the roads in Europe are very smooth, and good and motorists drive orderly, hence, the roads are bikable. Come and try riding bicycle on the Ogbonge streets and roads in Nigeria...you will be blessed with body pain or danfo sending you and your bike comot for road
In the case I big cities in Lagos, it can be limited to Inner streets, one can't ride on federal roads. But for smaller non busy towns that are not so populated, Bicycles will come in very handy.
There are bicycles for Nigerian rough roads like mountain bikes and some BMX.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funmi Iyanda Needs More Alcohol Or More Sex / Tiwa Savage Twerks For IK Osakioduwa (Photos) / This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.