Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,882 members, 7,879,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:18 AM

Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri (34250 Views)

BREAKING!!! EFCC: Jubilations In Aba,kano,abuja, Umuahia As Kalu Records Victory / Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode / Senator Shehu Sani Invites Kanye West To Visit Slave Ports In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2018
Rubbish, over 50% in the north...
Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by Diso60090(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2018
cooldipo1:
Forward ever 9ja!

'
Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by anyimontana(m): 10:12am On Jan 05, 2018
Anytin done in naija, half always goes to the north
Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by nonut: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2018
NaoSlay:
The igbo tribe has been favoured but the hate consumed by them will still make them hate him.

There's a trait I admire about fayose , he can hate you but if he sees a good thing you did he will commend you , even if you hate buhari more than the devil, he keeps doing positive things.

The hate is just out of ignorance.

His positives works speaks out.
God bless president MUHAMMADU buhari.
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

[
Favoured? You don't favour your citizens, you serve them.
That's one of the main qualities of a good leader.
Damn you, zombies!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by semyman: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Just 2 dry port for the south ..hmmmmm
Yes, have you got any problem with that? Deal with it
Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2018
docadams:
Very good initiative. If I were a governor of any of the SS states I will state building already while at the same time filing the necessary papers for permission to build. But will any of them take the initiative. I hope one does. The rice initiative of the FG easily comes to mind. While the Northern states where busy making use of the CBN-backed anchors borrowers program the SS States rather continued mourning the loss of Don Fortunato. Today the difference is very clear.

Love reading ur comments
Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by modestdude(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2018
Daviddson:
Politics of who you know. Kaduna has been enjoying some very good things since Buhari came on board. I know the plan to build these dry ports predated this administration, but why should Kaduna's be the first to be completed? Why not Funtua or Ibadan or Aba? Why should the Kaduna railway also be the first to be completed if not because of Elrufai's closeness to Buhari. I know Amaechi is in charge, but these observations shouldn't be discarded just like that. I mean no harm.
Aside personal relationship btw Elrufai and Buhari, Kaduna has a symbolic status as the old capital of the Northern region, am not hating on this because he is developing his region. i only blame southern presidents like Obasanjo and ESPECIALLY Jonathan who abandoned the South to develop the North and i also reserve blames too for the incoming southern presidents who will equally tow same path.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by uglyafonja: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2018
Benekruku:
Does Aba need a port!

Waste of resource!

What is a port doing in Ibadan

Aba has an international market BUT Ibadan has none....

People from all over west Africa comes to Aba to buy goods.....but who goes to Ibadan to buy anytin...

How many importers or exporters are in Ibadan

Aba export their product across Nigeria and west Africa..... but what do Ibadan export

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by Antoeni(m): 10:19am On Jan 05, 2018
Throughout GEJ six YEARS ,he never mentioned anything like inland port, GOD bless PMB
Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by Allwility: 10:24am On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by Patrotism: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2018
You should be ashamed of yourself. You are not sane enough to decipher between good and evil. What is wrong with this project? What is wrong with building inland ports? What is wrong with the charge the C in C gave to NCS.
You said he should roll-up his sleeves and get to work: this is exacting what the man is doing and you are here insulting him. Since you have refused to respect your elders and leaders, You will never be respected in your entire life. What ever a man sows he reaps!!
DieBuhari:
The animal is already looking for someone to blame as usual.

This time......Customs!

When will he ever accept responsibility, roll up his sleeves and make things work?

What an abysmal mistake of a so called leader

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by Duru009(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2018
Kaduna inland Dry port was started by GEJ administration with the past governor of Kaduna state.

Its so unfortunate that this govt has not initiated a single project of its own!
Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by Duru009(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2018
Kaduna inland Dry port was started by GEJ administration with the past governor of Kaduna state.

Its so unfortunate that this govt has not initiated a single project of its own !
Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by dheilaw1(m): 10:34am On Jan 05, 2018
DieBuhari:

This time......Customs!

When will he ever accept responsibility, roll up his sleeves and make things work?

and the ranting continues till 2023

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by 12345baba(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2018
What is a port? Meanwhile all this rush rush project na because of election bubu wan do magic in the remaining one year
Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by Rebuke: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2018
Where is dis asslicking of a governor, Yahaya Bello?

See what yhur man is doing all abt o......aint yhu suppose to lobby for one of such brought to yhur dry state, Kogi? The Conference State deserves serious attention as it has so much to offer and contribute to economic growth of dis country.

I know yhu ar a dumb ass governor, stupid and jxt an asslicker. Yaya Bello dare yhu to prove me wrong by attracting the attention of dis present government to yhur state for itz development.

Yahaya Below proof me wrong.

Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by writeprof(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2018
docadams:
Very good initiative. If I were a governor of any of the SS states I will state building already while at the same time filing the necessary papers for permission to build. But will any of them take the initiative. I hope one does. The rice initiative of the FG easily comes to mind. While the Northern states where busy making use of the CBN-backed anchors borrowers program the SS States rather continued mourning the loss of Don Fortunato. Today the difference is very clear.

I say it that the Northern Governors are more interested in the welfare of their people than the Southern governors esp SE & SS. The seaports in PH, Warri, Calabar etc should be taken as priority and made to work.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by marvin902(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2018
Duru009:

Its so unfortunate that this govt has not initiated a single project of its own!

they actually stated that they wont start any new project till the old ones are complete

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by Saaruman(m): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2018
I thought vegetable said PDP destroyed Nigeria? Why is he now claiming PDP projects?

For the record, all Inland container ports in the country where breed, conceived and born during PDP govt, OBJ to be precised. Vegetable govt has no hand in any Inland container ports in the zoo.
Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by xlander(m): 10:55am On Jan 05, 2018
Daviddson:
Politics of who you know. Kaduna has been enjoying some very good things since Buhari came on board. I know the plan to build these dry ports predated this administration, but why should Kaduna's be the first to be completed? Why not Funtua or Ibadan or Aba? Why should the Kaduna railway also be the first to be completed if not because of Elrufai's closeness to Buhari. I know Amaechi is in charge, but these observations shouldn't be discarded just like that. I mean no harm.
The Kaduna rail was almost completed before Buhari and El rufai were inaugurated, completing it first had nothing to do with the relationship between the two.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by aylipple: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2018
Daviddson:

I'm sure you read the news report and saw where the president urged other concessionaires to speed up work on their own inland dry ports?

As for the Abuja-Kaduna train, that was already ongoing and had achieved appreciable level of completion before the present administration finished it & just yesterday, increased number of locomotives and coaches.

But of course, you can't take away the fact that Kaduna is dear to Buhari's heart & Gov. El-rufai knows how to get the President's attention.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2018
GOOD ONE PRESIDO.
Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by Minemrys: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2018
Ceenelly:
None for South South
None for the middle belt.
Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by Minemrys: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2018
Ceenelly:
None for South South
Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by ehissi(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2018
But I thought sarrki said that it was an Inland Dry Seaport? undecided

Abi dem don convert am to Airport......... tongue
Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by muffyt05: 11:07am On Jan 05, 2018
DieBuhari:

This time......Customs!

Every good news sounds like a bad one to you,not your fault though, you've been wired never to appreciate good things.
Back to issue on ground,Buhari wasn't blaming the customs but telling them to put aside the unnecessary bearucracies and make things work. So,it's a challenge and not a blame.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 05, 2018
Minemrys:
Jos is in the middle belt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by exquisite007: 11:20am On Jan 05, 2018
Maiduguri... Hokay
Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by omoelerin1: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Just 2 dry port for the south ..hmmmmm
I think Southerners no get any wahala.
North is landlock.
Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by CioAngels(f): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2018
I like this Pa Buhari, the North is fast restructuring very fast while the South is asking for restructuring. Money is moving steady for development in the North. Wise people.
Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by omoelerin1: 11:53am On Jan 05, 2018
Where is funtua? Is it not in Kaduna State?
Re: Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri by Melkizedeck: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2018
Blue3k:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/dry-ports-facilities-buhari-warns-customs-others/

I'm tired of hearing news such as 'to do this, to do that....'
we should be hearing 'have done...,'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shaibu To Wike: Go For Confession Not Thanksgiving, Reduce Your Alcohol Intake / Throwback: Victor Ndoma-Egba Receiving Buhari In Cross River 32yrs Ago / Army Destroys Boko-Haram Camps In Alagarno, Sambisa Forests [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.